Watching episode 12..
Yousuf
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Watching episode 12..

Yousuf

Ash.. u already in episode 12..good good.

But i want separate reviews for episodes 10,11and 12... hehe

I like to read ur reviews. Hehe
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Ash.. u already in episode 12..good good.

But i want separate reviews for episodes 10,11and 12... hehe

I like to read ur reviews. Hehe

U r not the only one

There r many ash review fans here

Hahaha
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha awww... U guys r soo kind with ur words.. Thank u <3

Visha

Yeah I was watching epi 12 yesterday night but couldn't finish it.. I will post my views on each epi separately don't worry.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha awww... U guys r soo kind with ur words.. Thank u <3

Visha

Yeah I was watching epi 12 yesterday night but couldn't finish it.. I will post my views on each epi separately don't worry.. ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah.. yeah.. cant wait for it... ๐Ÿค—

yeah.. its yousuf day.. zulekha nikah day...

u guys r hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

I can't believe, someone actually had this acc Iloveheavenlybliss.. kitni phamous hai Hinna ๐Ÿคฃ

admin Vijay must have got jealous and banned him/her
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG what an episode...Zuleikha was awesome๐Ÿ‘ She has lost all fear now...she has nothing to lose...Imran aur uski ammi ko aisi jawaab deti hai, unke toh hosh hi ud gaye...Imran is like yeh kaisi aafat maine mol li...the guy is thinking of running away to Dubai๐Ÿ˜†
Earlier, Yousuf is released from custody...he is confused as to how did they leave him? His abba tells him that Zuleikha has done her nikaah with Imran on the condition that Yousuf will be released...he is dumbstruck...poor chap๐Ÿ˜ญ

Madiha confesses to Daaji that all this has happened because of her...as she had taunted Zuleikha about not doing anything for Yousuf, hence the poor girl took this step๐Ÿ˜”

But one thing i didnt understand is, why is Madiha behaving strangely with Yousuf? She even didnt allow him to enter their house...i found it strange ๐Ÿ˜•

Here the maulvi is getting ready to marry that Bushra ๐Ÿ˜’ Imran comes there and tells him, if he doesnt go home imm, Zuleikha will divorce him...Maulvi slaps him and says nobody is going to stop him from marrying ๐Ÿคข

Maulvi comes home and has to face his daughter's taunts...he slaps her for every taunt she throws at him...Finally Aafia says, aap shaadi karke dikhaye๐Ÿ˜ก He shameless fellow says, ab toh main shaadi kar hi loonga...Zuleikha says, agar aap shaadi karenge, toh main Imran ko talaaq doongi...he raises his hand to hit her, Aafia steps in and says, dont you dare, cheer ke rakh doongi ๐Ÿ˜ก Maulvi goes off from there

I am dreading to think of what will happen with Zulu, her sis, Aafia, Yousuf... i only wish for a happy ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I just saw episode 9 and I felt bad for Imran Mugheez when he got kidnapped! ๐Ÿ˜† I dont like the way Yousuf's character is portrayed. But hey Zulekha was missing while she was dressed as a dulhan :P and the precap looks even better <333

Why do they always show them praying namaaz wrong in dramas. Even Madiha did salam on the left first :S
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow Zulekha and Afia were on fire, Molvi sahb's veins were about to explode. I have no words how spectacular the episode was, its getting better ad better.

Loved the phone convo between Z and Imran Mugheez and then the phone convo between phupo and Z๐Ÿ‘, each and every dialogue was just superb.

I didnt understand what Daaji meant when he found out Madiha took lunch for Y at the police station, why did he call her selfih and who did she cheat?๐Ÿ˜•

I found it funny how the lawyer told the judge "jaane dijye na, ab to case khatam ho raha hai"๐Ÿ˜†, who says that to the judge, jaane dijye๐Ÿคฃ