Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The show's title has been changed as well as the time. I'm glad it got a Friday slot.
starstruckk thumbnail
New stills:

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Why did they choose A Plus, channel doesn't get good rating from what I remember but has made some good shows last year

Aunn Zara aired on APlus and was one of the best shows of 2013, not to mention got good ratings on top of it. Talkhiyaan was aired on Express and was appreciated. Mere Hum Dum Mere Dost was aired on Urdu1 and was also appreciated. It's not always about ratings...it should be more about appreciation of a show..ratings are bonus.

Humtv and ARY can only help a show so much and lately that has been proven many times. Content matters more, regardless of the channel. As long as this show is good in terms of content, acting, direction etc..it'll work. Plus, Imran's shows always tend to do decent at the very least.
starstruckk thumbnail
OST with video:

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=859646067410893&video_source=pages_finch_thumbnail_video

The singers are the same as the ones who sang Laiyan Laiyan's cover which is used as Jackson Heights' OST.

The OST video looks really good. Count on Mehreen for good music, background score, and proper presentation of an OST.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Imran is carrying a guitar case during the train scene and is also singing along in the OST. I guess he may be a singer in the show?
LMAO both Khalils shows competing against each other on Friday! Bye bye sadqay! :P
Btw the title is Mera naam hai yousuf, not mera naam yousuf hai :P
and its such a gay title :/ why did they change it?!
I think its because the show is about Yousuf.

All of Khalils shows are MALE CENTRIC. PA was about Afzal, ST is about Khalils own life and this one is about Yousuf.
why do they keep changing the date :S

i disagree with ya'll, A plus is the best channel with the best shows! Better than Hum TV!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Aunn Zara aired on APlus and was one of the best shows of 2013, not to mention got good ratings on top of it. Talkhiyaan was aired on Express and was appreciated. Mere Hum Dum Mere Dost was aired on Urdu1 and was also appreciated. It's not always about ratings...it should be more about appreciation of a show..ratings are bonus.

Humtv and ARY can only help a show so much and lately that has been proven many times. Content matters more, regardless of the channel. As long as this show is good in terms of content, acting, direction etc..it'll work. Plus, Imran's shows always tend to do decent at the very least.

Yeah lately Hum TV and ARY either drag shows or their shows don't make much sense. So many disappointing shows this season argh and nothing exciting coming out from top two channels sadly even in next season
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAO both Khalils shows competing against each other on Friday! Bye bye sadqay! :P

Btw the title is Mera naam hai yousuf, not mera naam yousuf hai :P
and its such a gay title :/ why did they change it?!
I think its because the show is about Yousuf.

All of Khalils shows are MALE CENTRIC. PA was about Afzal, ST is about Khalils own life and this one is about Yousuf.

Sadqay is ending any ways in a month hopefully : P I'll probably just watch last episode now, They should have ended it by now. PA lost its way around 26 episodes but still performances kept me hooked. I hate when shows drag 🤢
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why do they keep changing the date :S

i disagree with ya'll, A plus is the best channel with the best shows! Better than Hum TV!

I have heard that but I don't think I watched anything apart from Aunn Zara, even that I stopped watching towards the end but than caught up with all episodes later