Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Itz Ali Hamza i guess whom u r talking about.. The one from Afia Begum side.. He is hilarious 😆

I think she is talking about Imran Mugheez re...
u watch the later episode... he is damn funny..😆😆😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Oh okk LOL.. Coz for the moment itz Ali Hamza who makes me ROFL more than Imran Mugheez 🤣
But yeah he too was hilarious when he got that thappad from Daaji n he kept saying tha ' usne mjhe ghoosa maara , mjhe abhi tak dard horaha hai ' n stuff 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Itz Ali Hamza i guess whom u r talking about.. The one from Afia Begum side.. He is hilarious 😆

No i'm talking about the other guy. Zulekha's phupo's son..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^ Oh okk LOL.. Coz for the moment itz Ali Hamza who makes me ROFL more than Imran Mugheez 🤣

But yeah he too was hilarious when he got that thappad from Daaji n he kept saying tha ' usne mjhe ghoosa maara , mjhe abhi tak dard horaha hai ' n stuff 😆

Keep watching! He is so entertaining 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Watching epi 7..

P.S. Police inspector's chittar ki demand for Imran Mugheez 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ali Hamza was HILARIOUS! He was such a namoona.. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OMG.. Epi 8 is such a painful one.. I got super emotional while watching it...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Ali Hamza was HILARIOUS! He was such a namoona.. 😆

He is so 'seedha'.. Such a case he is 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Watched till epi 8.
I loved it. Jail scene was really good n thank God inspector ko sharam ayi n he refused to beat Yousuf in front of maulvi. That dash insaan ! Took video of the whole thing.. How Yousuf was in pain But it was good in a way as Zulekha, Afia n Hajra got to see him.. To know how honest he is in love.

I loved the fact they showed the attachement Yousuf's mom shares with him. How she guessed at once that he must be in pain after listening to all clues regarding the matter. She really does care for him.. She IS a mother 😳
I had some favourite moments during epi 7 n 8... Where I literally cried.. Are these..

Yousuf's dad's words were BRILLIANT. It was the truth ! Thatz why he couldn't bear it. I LOVED LOVED Yousuf during phone covo of his n Daaji where he tells about it.. N that his father says that agar mjhe Zulekha ki izzat ka paas nahi, matlab mjhe us se mohabbat nahi.. Oh God, i literally had goosebumps when he said it.. I FELT IT.. Awesome !!

Then finally Daaji confronted Madiha concerning Yousuf. I was waiting for that part and it was indeed a worth watch ! It was SO NATURAL how they both acted. The way Daaji asked her about her feelings n then him warning heras to stop it right away coz only Zulekha has right to love Yousuf.. There.. There only .. I was stunned. As soon as she said ' pasand krti hun bas.. Aur kuch nahi..' N she walked out, Tears started falling on my face along with Daaji. Oh Allah ! It was soo emotional 😭

N the last one, the famous, title song part. The scene was executed BRILLIANTLY. Like everything was accurate. The context in which he sings the song.. Then presence of Madiha n no mention of Zulekha there.. It was PERFECT. Coz as they mentioned in the scene itself, that itz for all lovers who are in pain due to love.. Hence picturized on Yousuf n Madiha .. But not Zulekha as she has not yet gone through that pain. I cried here THE MOST. Brilliant execution 👏

N yeah.. So it wasn't Madiha telling Yousuf that Zulekha gonna meet u.. She actually dreamt of that..

Khair, this is for everyone suffering in the epis... 🤗
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ rishingaish: nice reviews!

I hope you're enjoying the show! It's my favorite show at the moment.