Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
oh god! The phone call between Zulekha and Madiha! πŸ‘ For the first time I was getting annoyed at Madiha's constant ridiculing of Zulekha. Madiha thinks only she cares for Yousuf and she is right to think so because Zulekha hasn't ever claimed to love Yousuf. But today she did and still Madiha went on and on about how Zulekha's suffering was nothing compared to Yousuf. Because she didn't have the bruises to show for it. But I loved it how Zulekha (MY GIRL!! ) gave it back to her. Not all wounds are visible. Zulekha dies a bit every bit Yousuf gets hit but she has to move on. She knows her father, knows her family, knows how to react to them. If she breaks down and begs and pleads...that would be giving up. Zulekha always vowed to fight till the last breath and she did. She did sell herself for Yousuf's freedom. That's her version of being loyal to love. If she asked Yousuf to stand tall in the face of death, she did nothing less than embrace death herself.

Till now we got the comparison of Madiha's love for Yousuf and Zulekha's feelings for him. But it was always unfair. With Madiha it was love. With Zulekha it was maybe-love. But the moment she got assured of her feelings for Yousuf, she stepped in fire herself. Madiha can cry with nothing holding her back. She counts the bruises on Yousuf's body and cries at the pain they must have caused him. Zulekha wipes away the tears that fall on her face and she doesn't need to count Yousuf's wounds, she feels them all on her heart and soul. Aaah...till now this heart cried for Yousuf but for the first time in this episode, Zulekha had all of its sympathies.

I wish I could rejoice at Yousuf being free from jail but his pains are far from gone. Abhi tou gundo se bhi maar khani hai And now Zulekha is married to Imran. WHY DID I START WATCHING THIS SHOW?! I KNEW IT WOULD GIVE ME NOTHING BUT PAIN! GOD!! Yousuf! ZULEKHA! 😭

*throws awards at all the actors of this show*
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

U write AMAZING comments in every thread

Plz don't stop that

Well thank you very much for that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I was just wondering if u people know about the story of Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) n Zuleikha.. The REAL story of these two. As for me, I was not NOT AT ALL aware about it. I heard about Zuleikha for sure but didn't know anything about it.
When I first saw this show's name, I didn't know it was linked to the history. I mean, for me Zuleikha Bina Yousuf (initial title of the show) was about two ordinary people n so on.. Never thought about the Prophet Hazrat Yousuf. But then after watching first 3 epis, I was so curious to know about it as they were continuously mentioning about Yousuf n Zuleikha are meant to be together, n that 'Yousuf ki Zuleikha' n 'Zuleikha ka Yousuf ' was inhancing my curiosity.

So, it has been a month or a few, I googled to know a bit about their story. N what I found was something extremely wonderful ! There are some Persian series on Prophets' lives, in which we have one of Hazrat Yousuf as well. They are dubbed in Urdu. And I am telling u guys they are a WORTH watch seriously. U get to know EVERY SINGLE detail about the events happened at that time like accurately.

Yousuf series contains 45 episodes I guess as a whole n they are just the best. I personally started watching it to know about Yousuf(A.S.) n Zuleikha but ended up watching the whole thing that much interesting it is. I would really recommend everyone to watch it as we can inhance our knowledge regarding different Prophets' stories.

For those who want to give it a try n those who are curious about the history like me can surely click on this link below. All episodes are available in good print on Youtube. Link to Episode 1 I m posting, others are in the suggested videos.

Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) Episode 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N yeah, not to forget the accessories they provided to show that era in Egypt were brilliant. I mean we can feel it. The direction, production, acting, accessories, lo ations, screenplay everything is just BRILLIANT. We just want to clap at the end of each epi. Itz wonderful.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Now watching the pending episodes. On epi 5..
P.S. Maulvi Sahab is such a cheapster ! 😡
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Watched till epi 6.

This show is amazing. In terms of direction, acting, screenplay everything is just brilliant. I am happy that they manage to attract audience with the touch of minor si details n that too without wasting a single minute of the epi. We don't get bored, personally I don't. And that's the best part of a show for me.

Coming to the track, well I m loving how they are turning the events. Zuleikha is not full on fida on Yousuf. She reacted how a shareef girl should have. N slowly, they are making her FEEL a bit for Yousuf.

Yousuf as usual is REALLY cute. I mean his choti choti khwahishein r to die for. Like he doesn't want Zuleikha to accept him or to say him ILY at once.. What he wants is to do a mulaqaat with her, or just talk to her..etc even that bit when he comes to her house as postman, it was just to tell that he is Yousuf. OMG I found him SOO CUUTE there. ☺️ N these small details make him a different Aashiq 😳

Daaji n Madiha.. Well they are adorable. Seriously. Daaji is the best as a jigri yaar. He is a true friend. I mean, he knows that Yousuf can't get Zuleikha but still he is helping him just to see that relief n smile on his face which is priceless. Same case is with Madiha helping Yousuf, the difference here makes it more touchy for us being audience. How painful it would be for her to do that. We can't even imagine the pain she goes through whenever she helps Yousuf to interact with Zuleikha. That hurts
This is for Madiha πŸ€—

The most interesting characters are of Afia Begum n Maulvi Sahab. They r the best with their taanebaziyaan n nok jhoks. Even if they fight for the same reason repeatedly, it doesn't seem to bore u, as I never forward their scenes at any cost. They both have chemistry as well ! They r hilarious.. Especially when she threatens about the Talaaq n Khula thing on the coming Sunday.. It makes me πŸ˜†
That Maulvi is such a Ka***na !! Is he serious ?? Apni beti ki shadi k bahane apna rasta bana raha hai :O n that chatt pe guft o shuneed.. Ohoo ho ho.. Wah wah.. Maza agaya .. My FOOT -___- But that scene turned out to be so hilarious LOL.

Ali Hamza is the most hilarious character of the show.. His face n voice only are enough to make me ROFL.. πŸ˜†
The best was when maulvi was shouting to take out all guns n blah. Afia catches him.. Haha.. Their when the scene ends, Ali Hamza is holding gun.. N Afia says to him that is halat mein kahin apne upper goli na chala lena .. I swear I died laughing 🀣

Hajra is awesome. I love how she gives moral support to Zuleikha even with that taunting style.. She in short explains her with examples the whole sitution n what can she do on that.. The actress is just brilliant. I LOVE her dialogue delivery the most. The tactics she uses with her eyes n the way she postules her attitude n way of talking is appreciable. Wonderful job.

For everyone's performance in the show πŸ‘

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
When Yousuf n Daaji were with Imran Mugheez, I LOVED how Daaji slapped him.. πŸ˜† n then how he introduced Yousuf to him that he too is Zuleikha's hone wala shohar.. N the expression of Yousuf on that was priceless 🀣❀️
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

oh god! The phone call between Zulekha and Madiha! πŸ‘ For the first time I was getting annoyed at Madiha's constant ridiculing of Zulekha. Madiha thinks only she cares for Yousuf and she is right to think so because Zulekha hasn't ever claimed to love Yousuf. But today she did and still Madiha went on and on about how Zulekha's suffering was nothing compared to Yousuf. Because she didn't have the bruises to show for it. But I loved it how Zulekha (MY GIRL!! ) gave it back to her. Not all wounds are visible. Zulekha dies a bit every bit Yousuf gets hit but she has to move on. She knows her father, knows her family, knows how to react to them. If she breaks down and begs and pleads...that would be giving up. Zulekha always vowed to fight till the last breath and she did. She did sell herself for Yousuf's freedom. That's her version of being loyal to love. If she asked Yousuf to stand tall in the face of death, she did nothing less than embrace death herself.

Till now we got the comparison of Madiha's love for Yousuf and Zulekha's feelings for him. But it was always unfair. With Madiha it was love. With Zulekha it was maybe-love. But the moment she got assured of her feelings for Yousuf, she stepped in fire herself. Madiha can cry with nothing holding her back. She counts the bruises on Yousuf's body and cries at the pain they must have caused him. Zulekha wipes away the tears that fall on her face and she doesn't need to count Yousuf's wounds, she feels them all on her heart and soul. Aaah...till now this heart cried for Yousuf but for the first time in this episode, Zulekha had all of its sympathies.

I wish I could rejoice at Yousuf being free from jail but his pains are far from gone. Abhi tou gundo se bhi maar khani hai And now Zulekha is married to Imran. WHY DID I START WATCHING THIS SHOW?! I KNEW IT WOULD GIVE ME NOTHING BUT PAIN! GOD!! Yousuf! ZULEKHA! 😭

*throws awards at all the actors of this show*

Seriously Madiha getting on nerves these time. Every time whenever bad things happened to Yousuf, she blamed Zulekha blindly. She never want to understand Zulekha's situation and keep on lecturing about love , pain etc.. Oh god...

I'm literally clapped my hands when Zulekha blast at Madiha... I was waiting for that kind of scene since long time ago. Madiha needs reality check once in a while.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

When Yousuf n Daaji were with Imran Mugheez, I LOVED how Daaji slapped him.. πŸ˜† n then how he introduced Yousuf to him that he too is Zuleikha's hone wala shohar.. N the expression of Yousuf on that was priceless🀣❀️

Imran Mugheez is hilarious 🀣
I crack up as soon as he speaks πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Imran Mugheez is hilarious 🀣
I crack up as soon as he speaks πŸ˜†

Itz Ali Hamza i guess whom u r talking about.. The one from Afia Begum side.. He is hilarious πŸ˜†