Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Imran Abbas is doing so well in MNYH..compare him here to Alvida..and damn, the difference is so obvious. He's a completely different actor here. He's wonderful! Maya too has grown on me as Zulekha..she has only done better with each episode.

Imran and Maya have really good chemistry..what's weird is I see chemistry even when they're apart? LOL I don't know how to explain it..but they work as a pair really well. I look forward to seeing them meet in the upcoming episodes.
starstruckk thumbnail
Episode 13's promo kind gave me goosebumps..ahh the music!!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Imran Abbas is doing so well in MNYH..compare him here to Alvida..and damn, the difference is so obvious. He's a completely different actor here. He's wonderful! Maya too has grown on me as Zulekha..she has only done better with each episode.

Imran and Maya have really good chemistry..what's weird is I see chemistry even when they're apart? LOL I don't know how to explain it..but they work as a pair really well. I look forward to seeing them meet in the upcoming episodes.

I agree Imran is OUTSTANDING in this! You can't even tell that this same guy is playing Hadi! Two very different character played amazingly by Imran 👏👏 I've loved Maya ever since her debut so i've seen how well she is improving with each character she plays!

They both have amazing chemistry and whats amazing is that both having really good chemistry with all their costars ⭐️
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I agree Imran is OUTSTANDING in this! You can't even tell that this same guy is playing Hadi! Two very different character played amazingly by Imran 👏👏 I've loved Maya ever since her debut so i've seen how well she is improving with each character she plays!

They both have amazing chemistry and whats amazing is that both having really good chemistry with all their costars ⭐️

Imran is amazing in this show. He's good as Hadi, but that's about it..Hadi's character is nothing out of the ordinary and nothing Imran hasn't played before. Here, Imran has a better script, better actors besides him, better director..overall, the show is just better in its entirety vs Alvida and it just brings out the best in Imran. Yeah, and I do appreciate Imran playing both Hadi and Yousuf differently..I watch him twice a week and I've never felt I'm seeing Yousuf in Hadi or Hadi in Yousuf..the difference is quite visible..but it's also visible because I personally feel MNYH is just a much better show.

I personally like his chemistry more with Maya onscreen. I feel they look really good together. Imran has chemistry with Sanam Jung too but I don't think they look as good together onscreen as Maya and Imran.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I agree MNYH brings out the best in both Imran and Maya and its a far better show than Alvida in all aspects
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ I agree MNYH brings out the best in both Imran and Maya and its a far better show than Alvida in all aspects

Alvida is like a guilty pleasure for me...it may not be a great show in my opinion, but it's entertaining.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

next episode is next friday as this show airs every friday.

thx for your reply.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Off topic and I know I m late in congratulating
But jus saw the highlights of PAK VS ZIM t20 match today and felt so proud seeing LAHORES GADDAFI STADIUM full to the brim

Everyone in green...cheering both pak and zimbabwe

Gosh how I missed this

Pak playing in homeground

There was electricity in each n every moment

And thankfully pak performance was very good too

Felt so good to see some of the old players bk in action

but newcomer mukhtar is really good

looking forward to the upcoming matches

LONG LIVE PAK INT CRICKET

^ Watching this match had its own special feeling!
Congratulations to Pakistan! I hope they play with the same confidence in today's match too
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I really like the way they have changed the title montage halfway through the drama. Pehle it used to have Yousuf looking longingly at Zulekha while she looked the other way with a frown on her face. But from the episodes it became clear that Zulekha has fallen for Yousuf, we have a Yousuf who is walking ahead in his life while Zulekha calls him from behind, either asking to take her along with him or requesting for him to come back..