Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I cudn't agree more, even i'm watching Diyar-edil and Alvida, but there is something about this show. And i didn't even like Imran abbas nor Maya ali that much ๐Ÿ˜•

But I'm loving Imran abbas these days.

Me too even though I always LUVED Imran Abbas but my fandom has reached new level thanks to ALVIDA and ypusuf

But unlike u all I like ALVIDA yousuf and ded all three for different reasons and jus can't compare them
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just watched 10 and 11 episode... I'm truly into this show!
Imran Abbas took it to a new level.. specially in the police stations!
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was an awesome episode today and the precap is still more interesting.
A very emotional episode...Hats off to all the actors...Yousuf, his abba, ammi, Madiha, Zulu, Rafia...sab ne rula diya aaj ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Finally Yousuf comes to know thru his step-ammi that Rafia was his abba's Zulekha...and the maulvi married her just to spite her...he had known that she was in love with Wazir Ahmed...and now if he comes to know that YOusuf is that same person's son...then his revenge will be all the more fierce..

Precap: Zulu is married to Imran...she tells her ammi that maine keemat chukayi hai or something...Rafia is daring the maulvi to marry and show...maulvi says i will marry...zulu says if you marry then i will take talaaq from imran...maulvi raises hand to slap her...rafia says dont you dare hit her...cheer ke rakh doongi tumhe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what an amazing episode, Afia killed it at the dining table๐Ÿ‘, Afia is so different from Rasheeda๐Ÿ˜†.
Loved the jails scene between Yousaf and his step mother, she did such an amazing job, my eyes got teared up.

Molvi sahab is just a namaz padhne wale molvi, who does everything else against the shariah...shame on such muslims.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Just watched 10 and 11 episode... I'm truly into this show!

Imran Abbas took it to anew level.. specially in the police stations!

Not jus imran abbas each and every actor adds value to this show and takes it to some other level

Which was absent in sadqay where the lead hero was a torture

This show jus proves what dhamaka can happen if good writing n direction is paired with class actors

But i do agree my fandom for imran abbas has reached a new level post this show n alvida

He is jus outstandingly good in both these shows

Now if anyone says imran is all about looks and cant act i will jus throw these two shows on their facess

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
missed yest's ep but from reviews it seems interesting...have to watch it now..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome show.now officially fan of this show.what an acting by allvthe actors.plz koi reply karo ueh 13th epi kab hai?i m watching it on youtube.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Promo for episode 13:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN1RKj22XOY[/YOUTUBE]

can't wait!!!!

starstruckk thumbnail
I loved episode 12. This show is hands down the best show at the moment. Everything in this show is pitch perfect.

The acting is beyond brilliant. The supporting cast in particular needs to take a bow! There are certain shows where you get annoyed when the focus is shifted to the supporting cast, but not here..everyone's performance is so impactful...love it! I loved the jail scene between Yousuf and his stepmother..it was really needed..I'm glad she was honest with him because Yousuf's father would have never said any of that to him and that would've just kept Yousuf delusional. The usage of music in the background is so well done. Hats off to the music composers, the editor and Mehreen Jabbar in particular - MJ never fails to amaze me.

Another scene that stood out was the dining table scene. Afia and Zulekha were on point. I loved Zulekha's confidence..her character growth is amazing. The best part was when Afia told Wali to take a seat and how dare he yell at his sister like that. These women may be in a household with obnoxious men, but I love how they say things how it is..their confidence is commendable...something refreshing than the typical bechari auratein you tend to witness in some other shows who can't speak a worth against their brothers, fathers or husbands.

Next episode looks intense..it seems like Zulekha did sign the nikkah papers and will officially get married to Imran Mugheez? Ahhh!!!!! nooo..this show keeps getting better and better and more emotional too. ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

awesome show.now officially fan of this show.what an acting by allvthe actors.plz koi reply karo ueh 13th epi kab hai?i m watching it on youtube.

next episode is next friday as this show airs every friday.