Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah, you should give it a shot. I think it's currently the best Pakistani show on air. Mehreen Jabbar's direction is awesome...and I feel she always brings out the best in Imran Abbas also. The writing is nice too.

Thanx for the info..I love Mehreen Jabbar too, but don't like Maya Ali.
Anyway will try to watch.:)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Thanx for the info..I love Mehreen Jabbar too, but don't like Maya Ali.
Anyway will try to watch.:)

Hope you do! feel free to post your opinion here as well if you decide to. Another thing to keep in mind is the connotations the writer is using from Islamic history in regards to Yousuf and Zulekha and how they're meant to be etc.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Loved episode 11!

Imran Abbas was really good. I love him as Yousuf...definitely one of his best performances yet. I also am loving Behroz Sabzwari as Yousuf's father..he's genuinely so good in playing such fatherly roles. I wonder why Yousuf's father now thinks it's impossible for Yousuf to ever get Zulekha? I get that him and Afia share history, but I was thinking that such history would allow him to go all out for his son here? I think Afia will definitely take a stand for Yousuf..she'll probably go to court and speak in his defense which is what you see in the OST also.

Oh and the writing and direction! ahh everything is amazing in this show.

you are right,😳 i went back and saw the oST, i so hope it happens.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks to all those directors and producers who are sending me scripts almost everyday for their new projects. I don't want to give them an impression of being rude and turn them down out right but wuth due respect ti them, please come up with something unusual besides this love triangle and typical family drama.. Me/my team don't even want to waste time by going through the scripts of something like that. Kindly write something substantial, creative and not run of the mill.

OMGGG! Scripts almost everday😲 So Happy though he is shooting for 3rd serial in a row and still willing to do more if the scripts are good🥳now everyone start sending him good scripts

Edited by sofiaaax. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I m so glad finally he is open to doing pak dramas again

This is the best phase for a comeback as pak dramas hv the biggest viwership now with channels being available in uk usa canada newzealand australia and india too

This is like dream come true

And both fawad imran leaving tv was a big blow

At least imran being here with the pak drama industry is a huge boost for the producers too and also for the channels to get more viwership

Producers sending him new scripts jus shows that how he is just back with a bang and industry has welcomed him bk with open arms

And luved luved luved his mssg

I also didnt want him to do typical cliched luv triangles and saas bahu crap

Family drama is fine but it shud b hatke like alvida and yousuf

And i m so glad he is being particular about script
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice to read about Imran's decision...may he get some awesome scripts, which he would like to do and we would love to see

The new promo is out
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEVOT038p8[/YOUTUBE]
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahh, I hope Zulekha doesn't marry that Imran Mugheez.

I love Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. I've watched 6 episodes of Diyar e Dil, and I'm all caught up with Alvida..but, I honestly still love MNYH more. There's something about this show which makes it more superior in my eyes. Look forward to Friday's episode!
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. I've watched 6 episodes of Diyar e Dil, and I'm all caught up with Alvida..but, I honestly still love MNYH more. There's something about this show which makes it more superior in my eyes. Look forward to Friday's episode!

me too hope the same re.

but Zulekha might marry him since she does want to save Yousuf who get beaten up at lock up.

-Lostindreams thumbnail

I cudn't agree more, even i'm watching Diyar-edil and Alvida, but there is something about this show. And i didn't even like Imran abbas nor Maya ali that much 😕

But I'm loving Imran abbas these days.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
still havent watch epi 11 fully...
hv to watch it before this friday...