Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another brilliant epiosde, I agree with everything Madeeha said to Zulekha on the phone...why shouldnt zulekha open her mouth...finally next epiosde we will see  Zulekha standing up to father and brother.
Yeh afia/ wajih ki love story kyun khatam hui...waiting to know more about it.

I loved Hajra's dialogues as well...she nailed it on how to get marriedπŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

Thank God I didn't watch it...
M half mad already...after reading ur review...
I mean a killer 😲 omg..
He would be never forgiven for taking innocent lives πŸ˜• (if m not wrong)
I Wont watch it 😭 otherwise I will think whole week about it only

Still you can watch it to see Farah.. I loved her character 😊

And Afzal really didn't kill innocents, he killed other Bhais.. but
writer never explained why he had to become a GundaConfused
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh ok I might try once I get free...Edited by zona. - 9 years ago
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 12 precap, Zulekha in love finally takes a stand

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR5emzAjJpI[/YOUTUBE]
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok so saw the precap...
Overall a slow ep...not much progress...as compared to normal.
Yusuf in jail getting beaten badly and suffering...
It was sad to see him in such a state while zulekha Is doing nothing in comparison to that...
Yusuf's dad bribed the police inspector...didnt like it at all... Ok did it for his son in concern.. He is a dad of course he couldn't tolerate his son in pain but one who bribes goes to hell he forgot teachings of Islam and chose hell...πŸ˜• that's what I understand...sorry if wrong
Wedding prep going on in zulekha's house...
On other hand Yusuf's parents came to zulekha's house...
I feel Yusuf's mom likes madiha... May be in future there will be some track like this...she'll ask Yusuf to think about her πŸ˜•
And then came out the relation...the past love...πŸ˜† ... May be Afia was forced to marry... Or wajih... They didn't have courage to fight for their love...
But one thing I understand... Now afia will give full support to zulekha...but wajih asking both to forget the love. ... Really wanna know what happened..!!!
πŸ˜†
and police inspector gave the hint as well...now zulekha will get Yusuf out of jail...a worth watching scene it will be for sure...her first step for love πŸ₯³

Overall a good episode and enjoyed it...but w8ng for next ep eagerly... Wanna c zulekha confess πŸ˜‰
starstruckk thumbnail
Loved episode 11!

Imran Abbas was really good. I love him as Yousuf...definitely one of his best performances yet. I also am loving Behroz Sabzwari as Yousuf's father..he's genuinely so good in playing such fatherly roles. I wonder why Yousuf's father now thinks it's impossible for Yousuf to ever get Zulekha? I get that him and Afia share history, but I was thinking that such history would allow him to go all out for his son here? I think Afia will definitely take a stand for Yousuf..she'll probably go to court and speak in his defense which is what you see in the OST also.

Oh and the writing and direction! ahh everything is amazing in this show.
starstruckk thumbnail
I'd also like to add that this show seems to have been produced so well too...no over the top locations, nothing fancy in terms of wardrobe or makeup..everything is right on point. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I love how during the court scene when the judge asks him to explain why he was trying to stop a Nikaah from happening...and Yousuf says he can't tell him that. I loved that part...he chose not to make a scene out of Zulekha or speak of her in front of everyone. ...it showed respect.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Is this drama worth watching?
I can't stand Maya Ali so never gave it a try.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love Afia❀️, she reminds me of my phupiyaan, they all look like her