starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxpfRxyWHY[/YOUTUBE]
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I loved episode 10! I think Zulekha and Yousuf meeting at the restaurant is another one of my favorite scenes now. Yousuf is adorable! I love the innocence and charm that's intertwined into his character. Imran and Maya were great in yesterday's episode. I think Maya was amazing during their meeting at the restaurant in specific. Her dialogue delivery there was on point as well. And I loved how Yousuf kept going how he's not normal anymore..I loved the use of subtle humor in that scene..and then how he kept asking if he could say whatever he wants in front of Hajra. 😆..oh and  when he kept sweating. 😆

I'm really liking the guy who's playing Imran Mugheez. He's playing the role perfectly. Actually, everyone was great yesterday. I can't believe Zulekha's father actually made up some crazy accusations against Yousuf..I didn't expect that. I feel Zulekha's mother and Yousuf's father probably were in love at one point? and wanted to get married but they couldn't due to whatever reasons and now Zulekha's mom will stand by Yousuf and Zulekha's relationship even more.

How freakin' adorable was Yousuf in the restaurant scene?! The constant sweating and the uncontrollable giggling he had. He was so love struck...seriously! He couldn't believe his stars that ZULEKHA was sitting in front of him, HIS Zulekha! I swear I was such a squealing mess in the entire scene. And I so loved how Zulekha's stand in the whole love affair was clear. She doesn't love Yousuf but she can easily fall in love with him. His is the kind of love which can make her love him no matter how much she resists. She put a test in front of him and he passed it and it would've sucked so bad if she had rejected him after that as well. She called to meet him and thank him and basically did everything she didn't do when Yousuf was beat up in the jail for the first time. It was so cute when both of them burst into laughter though.

Hina Bayat was the star though. Afia Begum, chaa gayi! How amazingly she drew a perfect illustration for the marriage where the girl's heart is not happy. We always hear examples of girls being told, "Marry the guy who loves you." And here we heard a woman tell her nephew, "Marry the girl who loves you!" because only that woman can make your life worth living, else in the long term it will be just poison. Afia Begum was speaking from her own experience, this is the kind of marriage she has been in with Moulvi Noor Mohammad. Where the girl will try her best to be 100% faithful, loyal, and happy but jab dil hi na maane tou...

In the morning show special for MNYH hai, Behroze did hint towards Yousuf's father having his own share of love story and the precap indicated that though I could not have seen it coming! Yeah, this will really turn Afia a big support for YZ cuz she does want Zulekha to be happy. Plus her whole dialogue of "Mohabbat mard ki nasal dekh ke hoti hai, shakal nahin.." also stands true if she personally knew Yousuf's father in her youth.
sourmisery thumbnail

this is literally my most favorite scene of this drama and I just had to gif it. Afia Begum, the QUEEN!!

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/118552421147/listen-son-marry-the-girl-who-loves-you-else-you

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I loved episode 10! I think Zulekha and Yousuf meeting at the restaurant is another one of my favorite scenes now. Yousuf is adorable! I love the innocence and charm that's intertwined into his character. Imran and Maya were great in yesterday's episode. I think Maya was amazing during their meeting at the restaurant in specific. Her dialogue delivery there was on point as well. And I loved how Yousuf kept going how he's not normal anymore..I loved the use of subtle humor in that scene..and then how he kept asking if he could say whatever he wants in front of Hajra. 😆..oh and  when he kept sweating. 😆

I'm really liking the guy who's playing Imran Mugheez. He's playing the role perfectly. Actually, everyone was great yesterday. I can't believe Zulekha's father actually made up some crazy accusations against Yousuf..I didn't expect that. I feel Zulekha's mother and Yousuf's father probably were in love at one point? and wanted to get married but they couldn't due to whatever reasons and now Zulekha's mom will stand by Yousuf and Zulekha's relationship even more.

I was so pleasantly surprised seeing Imran and mayas acting in the restaurant scene .

What I LUVED abt that scene is IT WAS NEW the execution dialogues expression everything was NEVER SEEN BEFORE 

take a bow mehreen jabbar and khalil sir 

Imran Maya ha. Very good chemistry

After okb Maya looks good with Imran 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mais 
nice avis re..
the last two lines.. Afia Begum is rockstar re.. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yousuf and Afia my absolute favs from this Show one the adorable one  the other the crackering one 👍🏼

This epi was the best one so far and on the whole this show is such a treat to watch ..A job well done specially by  Imran Abbas 😳
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have started to looove Imran Abbas after this show.  Loving his character and acting. I am really enjoying the drama and also every single character, except BUSHRA.
Love the dialouges as well :)
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what an ep
zulekha is in love now
story getting intense
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

How freakin' adorable was Yousuf in the restaurant scene?! The constant sweating and the uncontrollable giggling he had. He was so love struck...seriously! He couldn't believe his stars that ZULEKHA was sitting in front of him, HIS Zulekha! I swear I was such a squealing mess in the entire scene. And I so loved how Zulekha's stand in the whole love affair was clear. She doesn't love Yousuf but she can easily fall in love with him. His is the kind of love which can make her love him no matter how much she resists. She put a test in front of him and he passed it and it would've sucked so bad if she had rejected him after that as well. She called to meet him and thank him and basically did everything she didn't do when Yousuf was beat up in the jail for the first time. It was so cute when both of them burst into laughter though.

Hina Bayat was the star though. Afia Begum, chaa gayi! How amazingly she drew a perfect illustration for the marriage where the girl's heart is not happy. We always hear examples of girls being told, "Marry the guy who loves you." And here we heard a woman tell her nephew, "Marry the girl who loves you!" because only that woman can make your life worth living, else in the long term it will be just poison. Afia Begum was speaking from her own experience, this is the kind of marriage she has been in with Moulvi Noor Mohammad. Where the girl will try her best to be 100% faithful, loyal, and happy but jab dil hi na maane tou...

In the morning show special for MNYH hai, Behroze did hint towards Yousuf's father having his own share of love story and the precap indicated that though I could not have seen it coming! Yeah, this will really turn Afia a big support for YZ cuz she does want Zulekha to be happy. Plus her whole dialogue of "Mohabbat mard ki nasal dekh ke hoti hai, shakal nahin.." also stands true if she personally knew Yousuf's father in her youth.

Yousuf is adorable! I love Yousuf. He's such a cutie! I ADORE his innocence. I loved when Zulekha asked him kitni mohabbat karte ho tum? and Yousuf said Daaji ko pata hoga..😆  I love when Zulekha or Hajra start giggling..it expresses my sentiments exactly to whatever Yousuf says. 😆

I'm sooo glad Zulekha said whatever she said during the restaurant scene. Hats off to Maya, she was genuinely really good in enacting that scene. And, I loved what she said - how she hasn't fallen for him yet..but feels like she will. That was perfect! because I think if the writer had written that she still is indifferent towards him AFTER everything he has been through just for her..that wouldn't have made sense..and had he written how she's all crazy in love with him (suddenly) - that wouldn't have made much sense to me either...whatever Zulekha said was level headed and I loved it! I also like the skepticism she showed in regards to guys who claim that they're all head over heels in love with a woman..but in reality, are they really? Such wonderful dialogues! I started Alvida..and though I'm liking it..I feel Maya and Imran genuinely have much better chemistry than Imran and any of his leading ladies in Alvida. ..what I also loved about the restaurant scene were Hajra's expressions and Zulekha's composure! 😆 Ahh, the direction was wonderful also..and I loved how Mehreen incorporated some dim music in the background..it went well with the whole restaurant vibe.

Oh and I love Afia! I love how strong headed she is despite being with such an obnoxious man. The scene you're talking about was brilliant. And I agree with everything you've said here. I usually don't like Hina Bayat much, but she surely stands out in this show.

sourmisery thumbnail
^Yes! I had my face totally hidden in my duppata while watching the restaurant scene on TV..my giggling was non stop! Hajra is such a Yousuf fangirl I tell you 😆 Yousuf feels like such an alien in today's world with the crazy conviction about his love for Zulekha. Zulekha on the other hand has a very logical approach towards love. I believe  Yousuf portrays the love from folktales, with the whole color of Ishq splashed throughout his feelings whereas Zulekha has the modern 2015 version of love, where girls want to fall in love and get married but they know this doesn't give them the ticket to disrespect their family's honor. I could really relate to Zulekha in this episode. She acknowledges, appreciates, and is ready to accept Yousuf's love. But she says the truth as well, that love for her is inevitable but still, it will take time.

The thing is that all the actors have slipped so wonderfully in their characters and are giving their all in the portrayal that the overall effect come out as splendid. MJ has done a stupendous job with these characters, really. One can't help but really like all the actors in this show because their acting is all so honest. Specially Imran. Matlab..kya yaar! He has perfected Yousuf! The pyaar ka junoon mixed with untouched innocence...uff! He just makes me squeal, really. I am really liking Maya here as well. This is the first time after Aunn Zara that I am properly following any show of hers and she isn't disappointing me. The phone scene where Yousuf witnessed Zulekha's "tadap" for him...brilliantly done.