Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yousuf will go to jail now it seems. If you watch the OST..he's wearing the same grey shirt which he's wearing in episode 10's promo.

I like how they added humor to the kidnapping scenes. Otherwise it may have looked over the top lol. I love Yousuf's innocent side!..when Madiha tells him you don't go around hurting people in the name of love..and Yousuf suddenly realized how kidnapping Imran Mugheez is actually wrong..he started feeling bad and was ready to let him go in a heartbeat forgetting as to why they even kidnapped in the first place. πŸ˜† He's so harmless yet acting like he's some gunda. πŸ˜† That's why I love how Imran was casted for this role. It's not just about the acting, it's the demeanor and exterior also. Imran has that charm and innocence on his face that allows him to easily convince you that is Yousuf.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Moni am sooo glad to seee u won't understand...My babe yayy...yeh Am back bt only watch pakistani dramas ahaha

Yeh I saw bt i always have hope haha with every episode
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yousuf will go to jail now it seems. If you watch the OST..he's wearing the same grey shirt which he's wearing in episode 10's promo.

I like how they added humor to the kidnapping scenes. Otherwise it may have looked over the top lol. I love Yousuf's innocent side!..when Madiha tells him you don't go around hurting people in the name of love..and Yousuf suddenly realized how kidnapping Imran Mugheez is actually wrong..he started feeling bad and was ready to let him go in a heartbeat forgetting as to why they even kidnapped in the first place. πŸ˜† He's so harmless yet acting like he's some gunda. πŸ˜† That's why I love how Imran was casted for this role. It's not just about the acting, it's the demeanor and exterior also. Imran has that charm and innocence on his face that allows him to easily convince you that is Yousuf.

so agree imraan is perfect for this rile
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

Moni am sooo glad to seee u won't understand...My babe yayy...yeh Am back bt only watch pakistani dramas ahaha

Yeh I saw bt i always have hope haha with every episode

me too😳
hopefully see you in other threads too
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

this bit was HILARIOUS!! 🀣 Konse angle se does this guy look like a muhalle ka bhai? Mirchi khila ke torture karta hai 🀣

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/117970395877/bhai-yousuf-torturing-imran-mugheez-with-a

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I jus luv the humour quotient of the show

Makes it so worth it n so refreshing watch

Hina bayat waseem abbas scenes are jus too good

I wait for their scenes
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Didn't watch the epi yet...
So far it is going really good!
Abby, I start watching Pyaray Afzal and liking it... Thanks for suggesting 😊
Edited by Neel_M - 9 years ago
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Promo for Episode 10

https://www.facebook.com/mnyh.official/videos/vb.859554427420057/891904007518432/?type=2&theater

They meet, they meet, they meet!!!
Ab woh din durr nai jab mohabbat mein Zulekha tadpegi bhi aur Yousuf ke liye royegi bhi
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SoulMates.

Promo for Episode 10

https://www.facebook.com/mnyh.official/videos/vb.859554427420057/891904007518432/?type=2&theater

They meet, they meet, they meet!!!
Ab woh din durr nai jab mohabbat mein Zulekha tadpegi bhi aur Yousuf ke liye royegi bhi

Thanks Jay..
for the precap.. the precap looks good..

finally yousuf zulekha ka mulaqat..

I'm glad, zulekha didnt say ILU to Yousuf when she meet him.. If she say I L U to him that moment, its more like she is loving him cause he stops the marriage..

We knows Zulekha loves Yousuf... but its nt the right time to confess her love to him...
I cant wait for the moment when she is actually confess to him...
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Mais
superb avis re..
rofl moment watching those scenes.. haha