Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So excited for this and especially Imran and Maya together. So far I like Imran with Sanam and now Maya Ali 😊

Saba Qamar and Sanam Saeed are talented actresses but look old with Imran. No chemistry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kareena05

So excited for this and especially Imran and Maya together. So far I like Imran with Sanam and now Maya Ali 😊

Saba Qamar and Sanam Saeed are talented actresses but look old with Imran. No chemistry

agree Sanam saeed Imran has no chem but she doesn't look old with Imran...they were together in mere naseeb

Saba qamar Imran will kill it if they work together...I saw them hosting ptv awards long ago n whoa they mk such a beautiful couple...since then I m rooting for their show...same with Imran Sanam baloch

But AGREE with his current pair s...luving him with Sanam n naveen and th train promo with Maya Imran airing recently is too cute

He was good with Sanam S! Never seen him with Saba
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

agree Sanam saeed Imran has no chem but she doesn't look old with Imran...they were together in mere naseeb

Saba qamar Imran will kill it if they work together...I saw them hosting ptv awards long ago n whoa they mk such a beautiful couple...since then I m rooting for their show...same with Imran Sanam baloch

But AGREE with his current pair s...luving him with Sanam n naveen and th train promo with Maya Imran airing recently is too cute

Yep i remember Mere Naseeb, didin't liked their pairing. Next time i would like to watch Imran with Sanam Baloch
Sanam B would have been perfect as Haya in Alvida.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sanam B would have been perfect as Haya in Alvida.

Personally, I think Sanam Jung was the perfect choice to play Haya... She required a change in terms of her acting ability and the character Haya gives her the opportunity to show the ability, that she is a versatile actor. 😛

idk why I keep imagining Sanam B in that role lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Can't get over the ost
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ I totally agree, the OST is so beautiful! :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Personally, I think Sanam Jung was the perfect choice to play Haya... She required a change in terms of her acting ability and the character Haya gives her the opportunity to show the ability, that she is a versatile actor. 😛

So true...whereas I can kill to see Imran and Sanam b in any show and I wud hv died of joy seeing Sanam b with zahid

But I agree with SAMIlicious too...haya is the best chance Sanam Jung cud get to break her bechari gal image onscreen n many used to dislike her bechari portrayal all the time but she broke it all by playing this role to the t...whenever I used to see her so lively in jpj I used to wonder why such a bubbly gal always get such cold roles
then BAM ALVIDA happened and I m so happy ...this is the best way it cud hv happened
now no one can ques her acting skills...more to come when zahid comes in her life