Posted: 9 years ago
@Vishaaa 🤗
Good Morning, miss you too. Finish your work and get back here soon 😛
Thank you 😃
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love the OST!! ❤️
The soulful music, the lyrics, the humming, the feel with which every single line is sung... makes you want to hear it again and again to tap onto those feelings. Love it that the song has the lines "tu mera hai, mera ee ain" and "tu mera nahin" both there. Also the lines "mere kol aa dil nu samjha" one would think these lines are sad or accepting that your loved one is not yours but then if he/she were to come to you to tell you they don't belong to you, you've still won for having gotten that glimpse of them or that little bit of time with them , also that if they come to you, woh tera hai right otherwise why bother Love ❤️
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GUYS! IMRAN SHOOTING FOR ANOTHER SERIAL!🥳🥳

Imran Abbas

Off to Karachi for my new serial "TUM RAHE NA TUM" for ARY Digital.

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sofi
Thank you sooo much for sharing 🤗
Really really happy reading this
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish I didn't start this show right now. I should've just waited till it finished..this way I could've just gone through it in two days or so. 😆

I loved yesterday's episode. I'm so glad that Mehreen Jabbar is this show's director. There are certain things which only she could portray in her shows..and in yesterday's episode she made even the most simple of things meaningful.

For instance, the usage of the title track at such a point in the show was so amazingly done. A week ago or so, I would've said that this song is fit for only Imran's character. However, through yesterday's episode..the song not only described Yousuf's emotions, but also Madiha's. The fact that Mehreen actually had Madiha on the side while Yousuf was singing made the song so much more impactful. You could also feel for Madiha. She loves Yousuf, but he's not hers...and she's also having difficulty dealing with that just as Yousuf is when it comes to Zulekha. Needless, to say I love the song! It's one of my favorite OSTs. It's the kind you can't ever get tired of hearing. I like how they're showing that Yousuf is a struggling singer..and how he wrote this song in particular. It adds to the story.

I really liked the turn in events yesterday. I don't think anyone expected it all to be a dream. I'm glad it was. I feel it gives Madiha's character more scope..which I liked. There are several things you could make out of her character from her not conveying Zulekha's message. It'd be interesting to see how Yousuf reacts to all of this when and if he finds out that Madiha hid all of this from him.

What I really loved was how the writer showed a different side to Yousuf this time. I loved the part in last week's episode when the father scolded him saying that you may think your some romeo, but the world thinks of you as a loser/loafer etc. And, that is so true. I don't doubt Yousuf's intentions but his approach in trying to get Zulekha is an arguable one. The fact that Yousuf actually questioned what he was doing and how it may affect the girl's reputation was nicely done and needed to some extent. Whatever he does next, I'm fine with..but I liked how they showed that while Yousuf does have feelings for Zulekha, at the same time he still values her respect. It's just a very tricky situation with Zulekha's obnoxious father and how she's soon about to get married forcefully without much of her own will.

A part of me is glad that Zulekha's message wasn't conveyed. For some time in last episode's, I felt that Zulekha wanted Yousuf's help out of her own marriage more than anything else. What would Yousuf have done at most? Her wedding is in a day. Zulekha needs to make a move on her own..and as Madiha put it she can refuse to say "qabool hai" during her very own Nikaah if she wants to. She doesn't want to marry Imran Mugheez, she shouldn't have to if she tries. She shouldn't rely on Yousuf to help bail her out. If Yousuf did get her message, Yousuf would've gone to her that night at the drop of a hat...and he would've gotten caught for sure. Her father was literally outside her very own bedroom door spying it seemed. 😆 And, for someone who just got beaten to death by the police for no reason at all..honestly, should not have to deal with that again. And, Zulekha knew that..but she still wanted him over to somehow rescue her. I found that a little selfish of her. At the same time, Zulekha is definitely facing a conflict of emotions. She's not sure what she feels for Yousuf, and wants Yousuf to continue proving himself in some way to perhaps let go of the ego she's carrying?

Nonetheless, brilliant performances from everyone! really excited to see what happens next. It'll be interesting to see if Zulekha really ends up marrying Imran or somehow Yousuf actually does show up! 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoulMates.

Love the OST!! ❤️
The soulful music, the lyrics, the humming, the feel with which every single line is sung... makes you want to hear it again and again to tap onto those feelings. Love it that the song has the lines "tu mera hai, mera ee ain" and "tu mera nahin" both there. Also the lines "mere kol aa dil nu samjha" one would think these lines are sad or accepting that your loved one is not yours but then if he/she were to come to you to tell you they don't belong to you, you've still won for having gotten that glimpse of them or that little bit of time with them , also that if they come to you, woh tera hai right otherwise why bother Love ❤️

I agree!

The lyrics are hard hitting. After a long time I'm hearing a song that actually goes with the show's plots. We have a lot of good OSTs, but a lot of them don't go with what's actually going on in the show itself. 😆
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A very nice analysis SS 👏
And yes, even i feel, Zulekha is being selfish here...woh Yousuf ko aazmaaish mein daalna chaahti hai, and that is just not done...agreed she too is under pressure...a conflict of many emotions...she doesnt know if she loves Yousuf...she also doesnt want any aanch to come on her father's izzat...and she definitely does not want to marry that Imran guy 😒

All in all an awesome episode...and the song was simply jaanleva 🥺
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

A very nice analysis SS 👏

And yes, even i feel, Zulekha is being selfish here...woh Yousuf ko aazmaaish mein daalna chaahti hai, and that is just not done...agreed she too is under pressure...a conflict of many emotions...she doesnt know if she loves Yousuf...she also doesnt want any aanch to come on her father's izzat...and she definitely does not want to marry that Imran guy 😒

All in all an awesome episode...and the song was simply jaanleva 🥺

Thanks!

yeah, she's very confused..she isn't going to out and out disrespect her father's decision, she's somewhat in denial when it comes to Yousuf, she's confused, she's showing some selfishness with Yousuf, yet at the same time, she isn't entirely indifferent towards his pain either (she does care, but doesn't want to entirely show it..although she has here and there indirectly). So, she's facing conflicting emotions...but we all know that Yousuf would run to Zulekha if she asked him to and I think Zulekha used that to her full advantage. 😆 but, Madiha never conveyed her message for that to happen.

If I was Zulekha too..I think I may have used Yousuf to my advantage to somehow? 😆 only because I'd know that he'd come whenever I asked him to at such a rate 😆..but at the same time, Zulekha's father is nuts. He'd beat the daylights out of Yousuf that night had he came..so, to ask Yousuf to go through any of that knowingly (and we all know he would've), is unfair in my eyes regardless.
starstruckk thumbnail
Another way to look at Zulekha's perspective is that she's really scared of what's about to happen. She can't do anything on her own so she may want to see if Yousuf is really what he claims to perhaps start trusting him? Maybe asking him to come over and proving that his love for her holds more importance than his own life would allow her to trust what he's saying and would give her the courage to say no to marrying mran Mugheez? At the same time, this is the guy who got beat him by the police and yet STILL was brave enough to admit to her father that he loves his daughter. So, Zulekha's stance is very confusing.

I do feel Madiha should've told Yousuf..what she did was only human of her but whether or not Yousuf went to see Zulekha was on him..she should've still told him...but, I still feel for Madiha. She has been selfless all the way up until now. You do feel for her not being able to do anything with how she feels about Yousuf.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think I can understand where Zulekha is coming from. More than confusion, I believe she is in denial that someone could love her this much. Yousuf kept coming to her and told her that he loved her, he was so convinced in his feelings for her. That threw Zulekha a bit off. Itni mohabbat? Aisi mohabbat? Kaise?

Yeah, she does want to use Yousuf to get herself out of the marriage. But her asking to meet him in the night was also a test for him as well. And for herself. She was disappointed that Yousuf didn't come.

"Socha tha milne ka waqt nahin bataya tou shaam dhalte hi ajaega."

I said this in my previous comment as well, Zulekha's version of love is a bit different. She is someone who has always valued love. Since day1, her argument has been that she wants to do love marriage. What's funny is that she wants love but she doesn't want to do love. Pehle kehti thi ke Allah kare kisi ek (Imran or Ali) se mohabbat hojae. Ab kehti hai ke Yousuf se hone wali hai. She herself doesn't know what love is. Unlike Yousuf who is really clear in his love. I guess what really confuses her is that despite wanting to start her new life based on the foundation of love, she has no clue what love actually is. That's why she makes up all these strange conditions. Yousuf Nikaah roke tou uski mohabbat sachi. Yousuf Abba ki maar khae tou wo khara. She is at that point where she only wants to receive in love and not give. I guess KUR has wrote this Zulekha as the magroor mehboob who has no care or concern for the pain of the aashiq. She has yet to transcend into the territory of being the mehboob and realize that love isn't only receiving but giving as well.