Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally over my speechlessness after episode 8 and here I am with my thoughts on the same πŸ˜ƒ should have stayed speechless, yeh thoda lamba ho gaya πŸ˜†

The absolute best part about this show is that the writer has penned every character with a purpose and a valuable part in the journey of our main leads so even though our Yousuf Zulekha have only met 2-4 times in the past 8 episodes and even though they did not meet again today instead of being bored or shouting at the screen it still managed to be 37mins of best television I've watched in a long time just like every every is. The show is just that good & I love it!!!

Now coming to episode 8,
Zulekha & Hajra scene where Zulekha couldn't stop mentioning Yousuf. Madiha pe shaq hona that she loves Yousuf and feeling bad for her but at the same time can't stop her heart from its pull towards Yousuf or rightly assuming where Yousuf must have come from the other nightπŸ˜†

Yousuf and Daaji's phone convo... absolutely loved this scene!!!! Yousuf loves Zulekha a loot but at the same time him not being one of those sar pheera aashiqs jo pyar ke naam pe stop caring about the world or his family is a big point in his favor. But the best part is Yousuf cares about the one he loves too and hence his heart makes him listen to his fathers words and understand them in depth that love is not about professing it all the time or getting your love through whatever means... it is caring for her izzat, her aabroo and everything that allows her to hold her head high. Love Yousuf all the more for realizing how all of his actions can adversely effect Zulekha ❀️ Yousuf crying over his love being questioned was just sad 😭

Maulvi Sahab 😑 This dude just makes me angry, very angry 😑 Good job Waseem Sahab πŸ˜†

Daaji Madiha scene, again a gr8 scene showing their sibling bonding. Love the faith Daaji has in both his sister and best friend. He does not blame her or accuse her or Yousuf. He just wants to know whats up with Madiha coz she has been visibly upset. He knows Madiha likes Yousuf but does not want her saying anything to him, does not want her putting her heart on the line. Why?? Coz Yousuf can only love and be loved by Zulekha, again the play on their names hinting at them being made for each other, whether they are meant to be or not is to be seen. Daaji crying for the pain his sister is going through, Daaji you are a rockstar man πŸ‘πŸΌ

Zulekha's test of love, wanting Yousuf to come to her house again to meet her at night. She wants Yousuf to prove his love by stopping her marriage. Yousuf, the guy who came to her house to tell her his name, to tell her I am the Yousuf to your Zulekha. The guy who came to her house in the dead of night to tell her he is hers & not a stranger, the same guy who took beatings but still without hesitation said he loves her. So she knows he loves her now she wants him to show her his love, to save her from a marriage that she does not want. She cant stop it but she wants him to. Why?? How can he?? Because he is fearless to her & that at least he has proven

Madiha, the poor poor girl. One cant help but feel for her. She loves Yousuf, has been for a long time it would have been gr8 if her love were to be returned but sadly its not. So even though I feel for her I still can't fathom the idea of Yousuf & Madiha together at any point of time in this show. πŸ˜† For me this is Yousuf and Zulekha's story, its their journey filled with stages of love, tests of love, love, love, love and KRQ better give me their journey and an end worth this journey 😑 Yousuf's journey is Zulekha and he is jumping through hoops for this journey and for that she needs to be the end too😑 πŸ˜† So even though Madiha crying & being scared for or having nightmares about Yousuf being hurt, I am gonna say show me Zulekha doing those things please πŸ˜†

Best Part of Todays episode:
The OST being sung or lip synced or whatever by Yousuf/Imran. The song itself always touches my heart but the expressions that Imran gives to each of the lyrics, the look on his face when he sings "Tu mera nahi", gets to me sooo dang much 😭

Thank God that the dream was a dream, super glad that did not happen for real. πŸ˜†

Zulekha wanting to "Paas bithakar puchna" Yousuf to prove his love, to stop her marriage, why does he love her, what can he do for her πŸ˜† I think she said that like 4-5 times?? Both Yousuf & Zulekha will be giving each other tagda competition in being intensely in love. Yousuf is already there and Zulekha is getting there just taking her time as to her love is just not easy

Yousuf wanting to show his dad that he has moved on and super focused in working now. Liar!!πŸ˜†

Zulekha's utter disappointment & sadness at not having Yousuf come for her. She expected him to be there, she wanted him to be there but he wasn't. But he will make up for it πŸ˜†

Precap: Bhagwan karein Mugheez ghum jaaye or goes flat in a stampede of junglee elephants who cares. That wedding aint happening bas πŸ˜†

Dialogues of the day:
Yousuf "Ab koi kuch bhi keh le main sunn sakta hoon lekin koi yeh na kahe ki main usse mohabbat nai karta"

Daaji "Kabhi usse kahan to nahi, yehi ki woh tumhe accha lagta hai? Kabhi kehna bhi mat. Woh Zulekha ki mohabbat ke alava kissi ke mohabbat ke layak nahi hai. Issi liye shayad uska naam Yousuf hai"

Zulekha "Maut mein marr jaane ka bahana hota hai janab e Yousuf, bukhaar to pyar mein hota hai. Zyada ho jaaye to police ki maar se utar jaata hai"
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Another Paisa vasool episode
Loved how the ost was played in a situational way

Every character indeed has a singnificant role to play

And I jus luv the dialogues and screenplay

One of khalil sirs best work

Imran Maya is jus perfect as yousuf zulekha

Maaza aa gaya
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Didnt want to come across as a creepy stalker so here I am to say quick helloπŸ˜† and that I'm so in love with this show and its fantabulous characters <3...and you guys here with your in depth analysis are making me fall in love with it all over again...
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good Morning guys..
Episode 8 simply awesome...

love each and every character..
will comment more in a while..

@Jay
miss u and awesome write up my dear..

@mais

lovely write up my dear...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Didnt want to come across as a creepy stalker so here I am to say quick helloπŸ˜† and that I'm so in love with this show and its fantabulous characters <3...and you guys here with your in depth analysis are making me fall in love with it all over again...

we want to read ur analysis too

And luv ur dp...even I LUV arjun rampal

Bad luck he wasn't utilised properly by Bollywood

Wish to see u more here

Watch ALVIDA too ...it's another amazing show starring imran
I found this weeks episode kinda slow
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

aww, dont feel bad ,we all are creepy stalkersπŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can I just say how I'm in love with this show's OST? After a long time, I'm hearing such a lovely OST that not only goes along with the show's theme, but actually stays with you even when you finish the episode. The rendition used in this episode was beautiful! It gave me goosebumps. I wish it was longer. I'll post my thoughts about the episode later.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Seriously u like him too

Lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Can I just say how I'm in love with this show's OST? After a long time, I'm hearing such a lovely OST that not only goes along with the show's theme, but actually stays with you even when you finish the episode. The rendition used in this episode was beautiful! It gave me goosebumps. I wish it was longer. I'll post my thoughts about the episode later.

I know the way they introduced the ost in today's Epi was so beautiful

N it looked Luke Imran himself us singing it