Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ bold: lol, lets see when it airs first.
but yeah, can't wait to discuss that show. 😆

Yaar plz watch diyar e dil at least with us plzzz
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar plz watch diyar e dil at least with us plzzz

I will try soon. I'll post my views in that thread as soon as I start.
starstruckk thumbnail
So, guys who would you choose (I know, my random, silly questions LOL)..Yousuf or Afzal?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol if Zulekha somehow dies..then Yousuf might as well die with her...no Zulekha = no Yousuf.

Also true, especially because Yousuf is more involved in this "relationship"
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

So, guys who would you choose (I know, my random, silly questions LOL)..Yousuf or Afzal?

That we can give a fair decision once this show is over and we get to see every shade of yousuf
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Also true, especially because Yousuf is more involved in this "relationship"

yeah lol..@ bold: reminds me of what Yousuf's father said..bari jaan leva love story hai yeh. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

That we can give a fair decision once this show is over and we get to see every shade of yousuf

lol true...we'll judge better later.

However one of the things about Pyare Afzal that I did not like was how they couldn't come up with an original song for their show. I feel Mera Naam Yousuf Hai's title track, background score etc is all perfect and it is making more of an impact here..and that's very necessary for a show. A perk of having Mehreen Jabbar as a director for a show. I love how they're now going to make Yousuf sing the title track soon because he's essentially an aspiring singer. I just really hope this isn't going to be around 35+ episodes or anything like that . I couldn't sit through all of PA..had to skim through it...that's why I feel with MJ on board this show is superior technically. I also find the reason for Yousuf wanting Zulekha very unique and different than why a guy would want any girl. Lets see how Zulekha and Yousuf unfold with further episodes. Ayeza and Hamza were wonderful in their respective roles by the way.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^I just hope the show continues to make me love it! KUR shows tend to go super astray in the latter half and no amount of great dialogues can then salvage the story 😳

GOD! The hoodie bit! 🤣 He was literally biting the hoodie like typical woman..these little details made me love the scene so much more. Yousuf being all chilled and at home while Zulekha fumed in anger. "Arey beth jao na!" Such a hatke interpretation of the scene. Yousuf is the one who's on the verge of being caught and beaten to death and it's Yousuf who asks Zulekha to sit down and calmly listen him out. Bande ka confidence tou check karo 😆

This scene was all kinds of love really. Zulekha's anger, Yousuf's confidence, Hajra's fangirliness...everything was just perfect. And of course, the MJ magic with the whole setting of the scene. AND THE DIALOGUES!!

"Samajh lena apni shaadi pe tum ne jaan ki salami le li."

It's the way Yousuf totally wears his heart on the sleeve. There's nothing hidden behind any veils when it comes to his love. Jo dil mein hai wo zubaan pe aur wo hi harkaton mein. It's pretty romantic on one side and quite scary on the other. I loved the way his father made him realize that love also demands that your partner be respected all these harkatein will only work against Zulekha's character, phir chaahe uski galti ho na ho.

I also think Maya plays a fantastic Zulekha. Putting her slight lisp problem aside, she emotes really. I loved her performance in last week and this week's episode. Zulekha getting affected by Yousuf for the first time. The shock of realization seeping in that there's a guy out there taking all the hits on his body like an animal only because he claims to be in love with her. It's enough to shake anyone up. She doesn't love him yet but he's slowly occupying space in her life and heart and it would only grow...

arre mais.. u make me love Yousuf and Zulekha more and more...
keep on writing like this re... me totally love it.. hugs...

The director here is Mehreen Jabbar..Imran and her do so well together. Mehreen brings out the best in the likes of Adeel Hussain and Imran in my opinion.

By the way, I think I'm one of the few people here who isn't that big of a fan of Imran Abbas and Sanam Jung's jodi.

I feel his character here is more complicated than Alvida.
you havent seen much of them, have you?😆

Ewww please. Obviously, Yousuf.