Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
There is a 4th promo in the train and it's too cute
http://youtu.be/f19mR2XFVwM

Luving Imran and Maya in this promo
How can this drama srart on 12th which is a Thursday, as Khuda Dekh Raha Hai is starting this Thursday and it wont end in 2 weeks :S unless this one will come at 9pm?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Phew finally found a show m getting the feels for again after Jackson Heights! thanks for the thread - Bookmarked😛😛
teasers - I m loving imran-maya's pairing! 😳 they make a very very very goodlooking couple!😳 I still dont like either of their acting skills - but they have the chemistry❤️ oh and did I see marina in the OST videos?😲 yay!😃

and the OST! blew me awayyy!

and another offscreen pic😊

writer is the only downside personally for me sofar🥱

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Phew finally found a show m getting the feels for again after Jackson Heights! thanks for the thread - Bookmarked😛😛

teasers - I m loving imran-maya's pairing! 😳 they make a very very very goodlooking couple!😳 I still dont like either of their acting skills - but they have the chemistry❤️ oh and did I see marina in the OST videos?😲 yay!😃

and the OST! blew me awayyy!

and another offscreen pic😊

writer is the only downside personally for me sofar🥱

Hey HiraL...good to see u buddy after a long time...u r soo right ...Imran Maya indeed mk an AMAZING couple...in the promos u can't mk out the chemistry but in the bts pics Imran posted in Twitter n instagram u can mk out how good they look together

Also all of u guys shud see the 4th train promo...it's too cute n first promo to show the chemistry

hiral u shud watch ALVIDA too...almost everyone is watching it and it has A kick ass ost too ...u 'll luv it...do giv it a shot and bookmark the ALVIDA thread too
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How can this drama srart on 12th which is a Thursday, as Khuda Dekh Raha Hai is starting this Thursday and it wont end in 2 weeks :S unless this one will come at 9pm?

May b they will change the time...one at 8 pm and one at 9 pm...now a days many prime time shows are being aired at 9 pm instead of 8 to avoid trp clash with other big shows in other channels at 8...this is the new strategy of many less viewership channels now...they r bringing their big shows at 9 instead of 8
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hey HiraL...good to see u buddy after a long time...u r soo right ...Imran Maya indeed mk an AMAZING couple...in the promos u can't mk out the chemistry but in the bts pics Imran posted in Twitter n instagram u can mk out how good they look together

Also all of u guys shud see the 4th train promo...it's too cute n first promo to show the chemistry

hiral u shud watch ALVIDA too...almost everyone is watching it and it has A kick ass ost too ...u 'll luv it...do giv it a shot and bookmark the ALVIDA thread too
Hey Abby🤗 good to see u too😛

yeah the BTS pics look reallly good!😳😳 and did check out the train promo u shared above! so ddlj-isque no?😆 but maya looks breathtaking in the red salwar suit!❤️

alvida - yep updated on it - heard about the successful and earth shattering numbers debut of it and read the reviews too😳 rely on SZ's reviews from DRNR- but the problem is that I dont like sanam jung much and find her and imran's pairing overrated, even though naveen-imran are paired na there? will watch once a few epis are over...since ur recommending it😛
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
Ive only seen them move shows to 9pm when they are getting low TRPs
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ive only seen them move shows to 9pm when they are getting low TRPs

That's old strategy but this is the first time channel s r launching new shows at 9 pm to avoid trp clashes
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

In geo malika e aliya season 2 and piya maan bhaye both r launched at 9 pm whereas both r big budget shows for prime time

In aRY ishq parast is launched at 9 pm

In A plus their only 2 big budget shows janaam and chupke se bahar ajaye both r shown at 10pm to avoid all types of trp clashes at 8 pm n 9 pm
None of these are high budget shows yaar. 😆

I thought Jaanam aired at 8pm?