Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I am now waiting for Zulekha to fall for Yousuf. Because I am a velli, I am watching the morning show special for MNYH and the promo played in between where Hina Bayat says to Waseem Abbas, "Apni beti se itni nafrat bhi na karen ke wo mohabbat ke liye bhagti phire!" And of course there's Zulekha's dialogue, "Aaj maine apne aap ko bech diya. Wo jab ghar ayega tou samajh lijiye ga meri qeemat vusul hogayi."

Mehreen chose such a wonderful song for the show, really!

Dil te mera kamla hoya
jaane kehde khwab saja betha?
tu mera hai, mera hi hai
khud nu raale laa betha..

The bold line kills, it just SLAYS me. And it's so perfect for Yousuf. He only heard her name and buss..deewana hogaya. 'Ais Yousuf ko tou buss yehi Zulekha chaiye..'

Well, as they say - it's the journey that counts. So if the course of the drama gives us good and memorable YZ moments, I won't mind. I personally don't mind tragedies lekin unki tukk bhi tou banne. Like in PA, it went all bleh. The moment Afzal took up the gun, I knew there won't be any happy ending in store for us. So when he died, it was fitting. ST I never saw. I just hope there's no death wali tragedy here. Wo bhale na milen per aise bhi na bichren ke dil ki cut ke reh jae...bittersweet ending I can live with, out and out tragedy tou maar dalegi.

I absolutely love that line too. It describes Yousuf's conviction in getting Zulekha so nicely. The more you listen to the song, the more you realize how sad and touching it actually is. The slower version used in that youtube video I posted is beautiful. I can't wait to hear Yousuf sing it in the show. I think it's also the slower version.

All I know is that this is just the beginning of all the beatings Yousuf will have to endure. I just NEED Yousuf to be happy in the end. 😆 This guy can not get shot, beaten up a million times, sent to jail etc, and not end up happy n the end. That I will absolutely not accept...and at this point his happiness is Zulekha. So, Khalil Ur Rehman better give us an acceptable ending.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@starstruck

I feel the same way ...lol...none of khalil ur rehaman's story end up "happy"

I feel that Zuleka might hit the barrel instead of yousuf though.

lol if Zulekha somehow dies..then Yousuf might as well die with her...no Zulekha = no Yousuf.
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mais
What beautiful avis 👏 Will Definitely use 😃

@Visha
I stay away from reviews these days as a rule unless I know beforehand that I will like reading it 😆 But I have read a few of their reviews in the past and most of the time they are quite goood 😊
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Jay
i love to read the reviews only if its not biased..

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
one of ma fav scene..
Yousuf got scolded by his Abba...

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Mais- I love those avis Keep them coming! 👏 🤗
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Mais: Those avi's are STUNNING!
starstruckk thumbnail
For anyone watching Alvida also, is Imran better here or in that show?
starstruckk thumbnail
Coming to reviews - some of our websites are highly biased towards certain actors and actresses. Can't take them too seriously.
Hes better in this one :P