Mera Naam Yousuf Hai |*ing Imran Abbas & Maya Ali - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Omg star! DeD is not lame! Watch it youll love it!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This video with BTS pics...I have a feeling that Yousuf-Zulekha won't end up together. Yousuf will marry Madiha and they might end the show with time leap with Zulekha being Yousuf's youth ka pyaar and now only residing in his memories. Also, Hina Bayat is also there with Imran and Mansha in the supposed wedding pics. In the OST it was also shown that she is there in the court when Yousuf is presented in front of the judge. Aaah..bohat drama baqi hai abhi. I am so not counting on Yousuf-Zulekha being the end game but at least they should get scenes. Maya and Imran have such a fab chemistry...they look so good together! <3
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

How's Diyar e Dil? seems a little lame except for the scenery.

Whoa u r not watching diyar e dil

R u kidding me

It's so good

Scenery is jus one of the awesome aspects of the drama
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

This video with BTS pics...I have a feeling that Yousuf-Zulekha won't end up together. Yousuf will marry Madiha and they might end the show with time leap with Zulekha being Yousuf's youth ka pyaar and now only residing in his memories. Also, Hina Bayat is also there with Imran and Mansha in the supposed wedding pics. In the OST it was also shown that she is there in the court when Yousuf is presented in front of the judge. Aaah..bohat drama baqi hai abhi. I am so not counting on Yousuf-Zulekha being the end game but at least they should get scenes. Maya and Imran have such a fab chemistry...they look so good together! <3

I need more Zulekha and Yousuf scenes too. So far my favorite scene has been the scene where Yousuf sneaked into Zulekha's bedroom.

Oh and yeah, I also feel like Yousuf and Zulekha will not end up together. The "happy ending" that Khalil Ur Rehman may have in store for us is that no one dies as opposed to the usual deaths in his shows. 😆

Another thing..the OST. The OST's chorus says it all - mere saare khwaab jaali ne...mere kol aa, dil nu samjha - tu mera nahi.

I feel that's basically saying Zulekha and Yousuf are not meant to be even though Yousuf thinks otherwise. So, as of now I'm not expecting them to be endgame..nothing is indicating that they will.
sourmisery thumbnail
I am now waiting for Zulekha to fall for Yousuf. Because I am a velli, I am watching the morning show special for MNYH and the promo played in between where Hina Bayat says to Waseem Abbas, "Apni beti se itni nafrat bhi na karen ke wo mohabbat ke liye bhagti phire!" And of course there's Zulekha's dialogue, "Aaj maine apne aap ko bech diya. Wo jab ghar ayega tou samajh lijiye ga meri qeemat vusul hogayi."

Mehreen chose such a wonderful song for the show, really!

Dil te mera kamla hoya
jaane kehde khwab saja betha?
tu mera hai, mera hi hai
khud nu raale laa betha..

The bold line kills, it just SLAYS me. And it's so perfect for Yousuf. He only heard her name and buss..deewana hogaya. 'Ais Yousuf ko tou buss yehi Zulekha chaiye..'

Well, as they say - it's the journey that counts. So if the course of the drama gives us good and memorable YZ moments, I won't mind. I personally don't mind tragedies lekin unki tukk bhi tou banne. Like in PA, it went all bleh. The moment Afzal took up the gun, I knew there won't be any happy ending in store for us. So when he died, it was fitting. ST I never saw. I just hope there's no death wali tragedy here. Wo bhale na milen per aise bhi na bichren ke dil ki cut ke reh jae...bittersweet ending I can live with, out and out tragedy tou maar dalegi.
sourmisery thumbnail
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Mais - the aviss are just AMAZINGGG! <3
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mais
super avis re..
im going to use.. thanks yaa...

@Jay...
did u read the http://reviewit.pk/category/mera-naam-yousuf-hai/
awesome re.. the writer talks about all the characters.. love her review..
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@starstruck

I feel the same way ...lol...none of khalil ur rehaman's story end up "happy"

I feel that Zuleka might hit the barrel instead of yousuf though.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail