Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

But Mansha doesn't look like a Zulekha...Maya however does.

Why the he'll will mansha b zulekha and after manshas face structure got changed don't know why is it because of too much weight loss or plastic surgery mansha doesn't look good now a days the way I liked her in zgh

On the other hand Maya Ali is jus a perfect zulekha
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, Yousuf already got beaten up once..he'll get shot next..but this is just the beginning. He's going to get beat up so many times later...he's even going to end up in jail..damn, this is crazy. He's ready to get killed for Zulekha..he doesn't mind getting brutally beat up or shot at all..some dedication.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Why the he'll will mansha b zulekha and after manshas face structure got changed don't know why is it because of too much weight loss or plastic surgery mansha doesn't look good now a days the way I liked her in zgh

On the other hand Maya Ali is jus a perfect zulekha

Yeah, Maya's face is perfect for a Zulekha...but I like Mansha's acting better in this show. Mansha is a really good performer for someone who gets primarily supporting roles. I'm having a problem with Maya's dialogue delivery. I saw Maya in Shanakht and though I could hear the lisp there also..it didn't bother me. Maya was genuinely very good in that show. For some reason as Zulekha, her lisp is bothering me a little.

Yeah, her speech problem isn't helping her at all. I feel it's so much more obvious in this show than some of the other shows..probably because Khalil Ur Rehman is big on dialogues? I don't know..but I feel she's great as Zulekha when you see her face but then when she speaks..she's not as convincing. They should have just used Mansha Pasha as Zulekha. Honestly, she's doing a better job than Maya I feel.

Maybe thats why Maya always gets kiddish roles lol.

I only like Mansha in supporting roles :P
starstruckk thumbnail
I still think Maya and Imran have good chemistry. They genuinely look good together. We need more scenes of these two. I hate how Khalil Ur Rehman hardly ever has scenes of the girl and the guy together.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Yeah, Maya's face is perfect for a Zulekha...but I like Mansha's acting better in this show. Mansha is a really good performer for someone who gets primarily supporting roles. I'm having a problem with Maya's dialogue delivery. I saw Maya in Shanakht and though I could hear the lisp there also..it didn't bother me. Maya was genuinely very good in that show. For some reason as Zulekha, her lisp is bothering me a little.

There are some actors and actresses who are perfect as supporting pivotal roles but not main lead and mansha is one of them ...she adds a lot of value in shows where she plays a suppporting role but I don't think I will even watch a show where she is playing Main lead
Whereas in star studded zgh she left a mark for herself
Maya was very good in shanakht n her dialogues delivery here us good too but her lisp bothers me in zidd the most

In yousuf it doesn't bother me much

Yeah Khalil tends to focus more on the other characters :/
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I still think Maya and Imran have good chemistry. They genuinely look good together. We need more scenes of these two. I hate how Khalil Ur Rehman hardly ever has scenes of the girl and the guy together.

Sadqay had many scenes though which again was a torture for the zero chemistry

Here it's jus unfor rtunate that the script doesn't allow meet ups of the boy n the gal

Khalil sir tried to keep it more real by not showing actor actress meeting on mere coincidence like in other shows which is a good approach

But Ahab as u said Imran Maya looks surprisingly very good together in their few scenes n I so want more of them
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Star plz watch jugnu
It's very funny cute a d refreshing
Kisi show ki to jaan chor diya karo abby 🤣