Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@mano
thanks for the link re

@Jay
just like we talked.. Yousuf got shot scene comes first..
cant wait for this for this friday..
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
OMG this is so intense! Confession coming soon! <3
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I watched episode 8's promo before I finished up episode 7. Damnn, I feel for Yousuf. How much more is this guy going to take for that Zulekha? I love Yousuf btw!
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Guys, I watched episode 8's promo before I finished up episode 7. Damnn, I feel for Yousuf. How much more is this guy going to take for that Zulekha? I love Yousuf btw!

haan yaar..
Bechara Yousuf... Its high time for Zuleikha listen to heart and not her mind...
Her heart feels for him and her mind denied it..

Loved what Hajra said, Zulekha brains messed up and not the situation...

again, Zulekha crying coz of Yousuf.. Yousuf getting hurt coz of Zulekha..
starstruckk thumbnail
So, I finished episode 7.

I really love the supporting cast in this show. Everyone is perfect and so apt for their respective parts. Special mention to Daaji and Madiha. I love Madiha's role! I feel she's such a selfless lover. She loves Yousuf yet she goes out of her way to help him out with getting Zulekha. Not only that, she actually shows no jealousy or hatred towards Zulekha. I like how in this story for a change there's no one bringing anyone else down out of any kind of hatred etc. Mansha Pasha is acting brilliantly also. The guy playing Daaji is also wonderful. I actually would not mind at all if Madiha and Yousuf end up together.

I loved what Zulekha said to her father. That entire speech was wonderful..it was needed. Even if she doesn't have the same feelings for Yousuf like Yousuf has for her, she still spoke up when needed because she deserves a say in who she marries. I'm also loving the girl who plays her sister.

And I love how Zulekha's father has his son spying on Zulekha and Hajra. LOL Wali even reported how they're merely laughing lmao. Someone needs to spy on the hypocritical father. What I loved about the democracy speech is how aptly you can use the country's situation to make an analogy with what's going on in Zulekha's household. None of the family members have any say whatsoever in what they can or can not do. Meanwhile, the guy who controls the household, their father, goes around doing whatever he wants like a downright hypocrite.

starstruckk thumbnail
And, whatever is going on in Zulekha's household is exactly what's going on with our corrupt leaders controlling Pakistan and our bechari awaam.

Is it just me but I feel a lot of people other than Maya could have played Zulekha better than Maya? I like Maya, but her speech problem is very obvious in a Khalil Ur Rehman show. She has a lisp and it's a little bothersome. She's decent as Zulekha but there are so many other people who I feel could've played her with more ease. Imran on the other hand is perfect for Yousuf. He has that boyish charm which was needed for Yousuf. He's performing well too.
I agree about Maya, she only has a pretty face but her speech problem really affects her dialogue delivery. The way she talks doesnt sound mature at all.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

haan yaar..
Bechara Yousuf... Its high time for Zuleikha listen to heart and not her mind...
Her heart feels for him and her mind denied it..

Loved what Hajra said, Zulekha brains messed up and not the situation...

again, Zulekha crying coz of Yousuf.. Yousuf getting hurt coz of Zulekha..

I love how Hajra tries knocking sense into Zulekha. I feel Zulekha is plain ridiculous. Sure, she doesn't love him..that I understand but she's making this more of a matter of her ego. She's developing feelings because Yousuf is trying to prove himself here yet she makes it seem like admitting to anything in his favor would make her seem ridiculous..which is lame. He even gets beat up because of her family and she's trying to make it seem like she's indifferent to it all. There's a saying that marry someone who loves you don't marry someone who you love..I think it's something like that? 😆..I think Zulekha needs to a reality check..it's either Yousuf, Imran Mugheez or the other cousin. It's not like she's going to get anyone else outside of her family..and Yousuf ACTUALLY wants her. LAMEEE.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I agree about Maya, she only has a pretty face but her speech problem really affects her dialogue delivery. The way she talks doesnt sound mature at all.

Yeah, her speech problem isn't helping her at all. I feel it's so much more obvious in this show than some of the other shows..probably because Khalil Ur Rehman is big on dialogues? I don't know..but I feel she's great as Zulekha when you see her face but then when she speaks..she's not as convincing. They should have just used Mansha Pasha as Zulekha. Honestly, she's doing a better job than Maya I feel.
starstruckk thumbnail
But Mansha doesn't look like a Zulekha...Maya however does.