Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

who is in jugne babe??

Zahid and yumna
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SoulMates.

These were superb indeed!! πŸ‘ This episode had some of the best dialogues so far πŸ˜ƒ

Also these:

Mohabbat ke alava iska koi jurm nai hai aur maaf kijiyega mohabbat karna koi jurm nai hai

Zubaan ko muh mein daalde to kissi ko nai dikhti mere bhai, beti agar dard mein tadap rahi ho to sabko nazar aati hai

Democracy ki baat kar rahi thi na, karne dijiye. Mulk mein kahin hai nahin, family mein kahan se aayegi

Aise loafer ladko ko ghar mein mat ghusne diya karo πŸ˜†

me too love those dialogues...
and also the dialoque by Yuosuf ki Abba...

all dialogues superb...
Phone conversation between Zulekha and Madiha..
simple but full of meaning...

Bechari madiha..
both yousuf and zulekha doesnt knoe about Madiha feelings towards Yousuf and they are clueless when Madiha asking hidden questions..

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

Omg finally caught up with this show. And omg am totally loving it. Imraan abbas is sooo damn cute being the lover boy...Maya looks gorgeous and really love madina feel her so sorry...
And most annoying character has to be moving saab yuckkk... Lol...

Js Hope it ends happily...

yeah.. Imran and Maya looks awesome...

Right now Maulvi Saab is the lover boy here , full of flirting.. ... grr...😑🀒

Hamari yousuf devdas jaise ghoom rahi hai... 😭😭😭
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends, me too have started watching this beautiful serial...watched all the episodes yest at one go 😳
Nice characterization all...Yousuf-Zulekha are awesome...feeling sad for Madiha though, but cant be helped πŸ˜” Zulu's sis is very smart...Yousuf can always count on her support too, just like Madiha and Daaji...and Zulu's mom, too good...she is more headstrong than her daughter...Maulvi has a handful to manage at home...but what a shame...the guy wants to get married again...hadd hai bhai 😲

Only hope this show will not be a tragedy...dont want any harm to come to Yousuf or Zulu...or even Madiha and Daaji πŸ˜›

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hi friends, me too have started watching this beautiful serial...watched all the episodes yest at one go 😳

Nice characterization all...Yousuf-Zulekha are awesome...feeling sad for Madiha though, but cant be helped πŸ˜” Zulu's sis is very smart...Yousuf can always count on her support too, just like Madiha and Daaji...and Zulu's mom, too good...she is more headstrong than her daughter...Maulvi has a handful to manage at home...but what a shame...the guy wants to get married again...hadd hai bhai 😲

Only hope this show will not be a tragedy...dont want any harm to come to Yousuf or Zulu...or even Madiha and Daaji πŸ˜›

YAYYY

Agree with every point

I m so happy finally u r watching the show

It has an amazing assembled starcast with killer dialogues

N don't worry it's not a. Tragedy
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

yeah.. Imran and Maya looks awesome...

Right now Maulvi Saab is the lover boy here , full of flirting.. ... grr...😑🀒

Hamari yousuf devdas jaise ghoom rahi hai...😭😭😭

it's disgusting the way he flirts and then act all two fa ed with his children...And his wife is so pretty
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hi friends, me too have started watching this beautiful serial...watched all the episodes yest at one go😳

Nice characterization all...Yousuf-Zulekha are awesome...feeling sad for Madiha though, but cant be helpedπŸ˜” Zulu's sis is very smart...Yousuf can always count on her support too, just like Madiha and Daaji...and Zulu's mom, too good...she is more headstrong than her daughter...Maulvi has a handful to manage at home...but what a shame...the guy wants to get married again...hadd hai bhai😲

Only hope this show will not be a tragedy...dont want any harm to come to Yousuf or Zulu...or even Madiha and DaajiπŸ˜›

hiii...So agree with you...Even i hope it has a happy ending I o ly started watching cz Abby sed it would have happy ending hehe
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

me too love those dialogues...
and also the dialoque by Yuosuf ki Abba...

all dialogues superb...

yup this dialogue of Waji Ahmed's was really good "Agar tum usse sacchi mohabbat karte ho to uski izzat aur aabroo ki parvah karo, uska khayal rakho.. varna main nai maanta tum usse mohabbat karte ho" loved listening to this from the mohabbat mein deewana Yousuf's father and very well enacted by Behroze Sabzwari 😊