Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@Jay and Hina
im almost finished watching first part...

girlpk uploaded the part 1 ready.. hehe
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You guys are so anxious to watch today's episode lol

Btw, is it just me or does anyone else think that Imran was actually the best choice for Yousuf? I feel there's this charming aura about Imran onscreen which only he can pull off in some of his roles even if there are better actors out there. The same thing can be said about his role as Jawad in Malaal. He had that innocent yet playful aura about him which was perfect for portraying Jawad..it's kind of the same case here..though, Jawad was something else altogether.
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Btw, is it just me or does anyone else think that Imran was actually the best choice for Yousuf? I feel there's this charming aura about Imran onscreen which only he can pull off in some of his roles even if there are better actors out there. The same thing can be said about his role as Jawad in Malaal. He had that innocent yet playful aura about him which was perfect for portraying Jawad..it's kind of the same case here..though, Jawad was something else altogether.

Anxious doesn't begin to cover it 😆

Na its not just you, he was indeed the best choice to play Yousuf. Like Imran himself had said in an interview something like there are some roles I can do which maybe others can't and some roles which others do much better than I can 😃 So be it Jawad or Yousuf and some of his other characters I honestly believe he was the best choice for them
Oh Jawad is love ❤️ Yousuf too now 😆
okie guys...
done watching the epi..love it as always...
will comment tomorrow about the epi..

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Malaal.. what the story re.. is it nice..

and Imran is the best choice for Yousuf,,,
Imran Mugheez got the attention...

The Inspector told his sub ordinate to remember Imran Mugheez face clearly.. rofl..

Even he asked the sub ordinate to trap Imran Mugheez and beat him and then later on we can say sorry to them.. rofl..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Toh kya hua? Mera naam Bilal hai 😆

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Episode 8th Precap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq2xULdSiAE

Yousuf singing the OST song
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Loved today's episode too 😃
Fav bits -
Yousuf ka tashan when Noor Muhammad asks the police to beat him, how he gets up on his own and goes and lies down ki maarlo bhai 😆

3rd fav guy in the show after Yousuf, Daji is definitely that police officer... how he stood up for Yousuf and then asking that chotu pahalwan if he remembers Mugheezs' face and to bring him in and beat him up. Definitely adding this to my looking forward to watch scene list. The way this show is going I am very sure Mugheez is gonna get his just desserts too 😡😡

Also Madiha & Zulekha's phn conversation, Zulekha crying dreading Yousuf getting beat up and then looking at the video n crying 😭
Afia's reaction to watching that video
Zulekha finally having had enough and opening her mouth in front of her father with full confidence
And really really loved some of the dialogues in this episode.
Umm reading all that yea loved the whole episode 😆

And now have to wait a whole week for the next episode, ho chuka