Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Its Madiha lol. I dont think so.
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Yousuf and Madeeha (Maleeha?) get married kya?

Maisu, first of all I am so happy to see you here. Been so long, how are things. I missed you. πŸ€—

Even I was thinking the same thing after seeing the offscreen pics of Maleeha and Imran in bridal wear. 😭 I really don't want another story where Imran gets married multiple times. Yousaf doesn't have romantic feelings for Maleeha.
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

Maisu, first of all I am so happy to see you here. Been so long, how are things. I missed you. πŸ€—

Even I was thinking the same thing after seeing the offscreen pics of Maleeha and Imran in bridal wear. 😭 I really don't want another story where Imran gets married multiple times. Yousaf doesn't have romantic feelings for Maleeha.

Yes! Been so long! Left Ky2 ages ago so lost contact with almost all πŸ˜†

I saw the offscreen pic today. And they are all dressed up. Kya yaar! Can't the writer write ONE story with the leads uniting? I know till now Zulekha has like zero feelings for Yousuf but he's so in love with her. Now he has to get beaten senseless, get thrown in jail, take a bullet...phir bhi ladki na mile. HADD HAI!! 😑
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's nice to see that Imran and Maya share a great rapport offscreen. Loving the show so far. I liked how the first episode was executed. Unlike the conventional it was shot in a train. Imran/Yousaf was so adorable how he went to her house just to tell her his name😳. Looking forward to more episodes.Waiting for Zulekha to develop feelings for Yousaf. Hats off to Imran for handling both the shows. Hadi is the more mature and serious character while Yousaf is silent, sensitive, romantic,and daring.

I know Imran is doing a very commendable job in both alvida and yousuf
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Yes! Been so long! Left Ky2 ages ago so lost contact with almost all πŸ˜†

I saw the offscreen pic today. And they are all dressed up. Kya yaar! Can't the writer write ONE story with the leads uniting? I know till now Zulekha has like zero feelings for Yousuf but he's so in love with her. Now he has to get beaten senseless, get thrown in jail, take a bullet...phir bhi ladki na mile. HADD HAI!! 😑

Aww, did you stop watching the show for any particular reason.

Zulekha isn't in the right state to think about Yousaf, for her he is like a road side romeo. I really wished that Yousaf didn't have to take a bullet and nearly die for her to realize the extent of his feelings 😭. And him marrying Maleeha while in love with Zulekha isn't something I can take.
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@bold
is that true.. aargh..
I dun want them to get married... grrr

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They both probably get married/engaged or almost married/engaged to other people as we have both Yousuf & Zulekha all decked up in bridal attires πŸ˜† Imran in the BTS pics & Zulekha in the 3rd promo

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guys plz let's not predict so much and ruin our moods
Let's jus go with the flow

Thinking if what will happen in future ruins the fun of the current epis airing

So lets jus discuss the fun moments we r. Watching now

Tab ki tab dekha jayega
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Guys plz let's not predict so much and ruin our moods

Let's jus go with the flow

Thinking if what will happen in future ruins the fun of the current epis airing

So lets jus discuss the fun moments we r. Watching now

Tab ki tab dekha jayega

haha.. thike Abby..

hv u watched the promo scene for episode 7 ?

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How many episodes have aired already?