Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
imran mugheez ko kya jhappad mara taji nayπŸ˜†

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii!!!

I am Jayshree/Jeannie/Jay, you can call me anything you want 😊

Finallly watched all 6 episodes of MNYH today; I'd been dying to but due to a busy schedule could not and have been jumping from this thread to its official FB page for spoilers to know what's happening. πŸ˜† Now I really really have to gush about it so pls bear my super long post πŸ˜ƒ

Episode 1

Enjoyed the first episode... the presentation, direction, not having to wait a few episodes for the love story to start, Yousuf's reaction as soon as he hears Zulekha's name and the OST music playing everything was simply done but it was simplicity at its best. Relationship dynamics being set up of Yousuf's with his friend, his sister & Zulekha's with her sister & mamma. Oh & the dialogues are definitely one of the biggest USP of this show, to the point & impactful. πŸ‘

My 2 favorite scenes this episode would be the train scene when the name/soul connection starts and "Aapko batane aaya hoon ke mera naam Yousuf hai" Magical!!

Episode 2

LOL that phone conversation between Yousuf & Daji was hilarious... also sukoon milna after telling Zulekha his name, haaye. Ali Hamza is such a bhondu, aankh dikhao to ro dega types. πŸ˜†

"Abba sabse pehle maine usko I love you kahan nahin aur aapki kasam agar kehta na to mooh tod deti who mera" waah kya confidence hai maar khaneki πŸ˜†

"Abba ne khala ke mooh pe hatoda maar diya" 🀣

Favorite scenes - The train reenactment scene was perfectly done & Zulekha dreaming about taking Yousuf's name in front of her father.

Lots n lots of fun but touching bits in this episode

Episode 3

"Naam Zulekha hai tumhara, naam rakh lene se koi Yousuf thodi mil jayega tumhe" and the name references and their fabulous expressions to them continue. Imran humming and singing a couple of lines of the OST, me likey. ☺️ Yousuf's scene with Gudiya was super cute, the girl does the sister to brother glare' perfectly πŸ˜†

No favorite scenes this episode but Mansha Pasha & Hina Bayat were outstanding.

Episode 4

Noor Mohammad's love ishtory starts and Jawani Zindabad phir aayegi. πŸ˜† Afia/Hina Bayat taunting the guy with a smile on her face is soo much fun to watch. Yousuf/ Imran's expressions after he finds out Zulekha is getting married. Poor baby !! 😭 But then his devdasgiri in front of Daji were too funny

All in all a good episode

Episode 5

Daji, you are too good mannn!!! πŸ‘ Also loved Yousuf/Imran in this epi, he was awesome... the best & most powerful scene in the episode was Yousuf coming to Zulekha's room and their little talk. Yousuf, Zulekha & Hajra did good... Yousuf with his pyar ke daave, Zulekha in her aankhen nikal dungi avatar & Hajra cheer leading for team Yousuf -Zulekha. Noor Mohammad almost catching hold of Yousuf & Daji pulling him to safety πŸ˜† Simply loved this episode ❀️

Episode 6

What an action packed episode!! So finally the ishq e junoon starts. Daji & Yousuf are the bestest friends everrr. πŸ˜ƒ First Daji slapping Imran Mugheez coz he punched Yousuf & then both trying to save each other from the police. Yousuf puffing up his chest when Daji said "yeh bhi Zulekha ka honewala shauhar hai" was too funny. πŸ˜† The best dialogue "Mohabbat karta hoon usse Noor Mohammad Sahab" πŸ‘Hajra worrying about Yousuf but Zulekha acting all happy finding out about Yousuf's arrest but then being equally scared for him was a treat to watch, finallly kuch kuch hota hai from her end too.
Then the beating up of Yousuf starts, so painful to watch but again very very wonderfully shot & enacted perfectly 😭

Episode 7 teaser (Reallly looking forward to the next epi now) πŸ€“ Awesommme teaser πŸ‘

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=880168035358696&fref=nf

PS.. Are there any Sig & Gif makers following this show?? I need some sigs made and have Caps, pls help!!! I am creatively challenged so cant make anything and don't know anybody who makes stuff πŸ˜†

Thanks 😊

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .SoulMates.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hiii!!!

I am Jayshree/Jeannie/Jay, you can call me anything you want 😊

</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Finallly watched all 6 episodes of MNYH today; I'd been dying to but due to a busy schedule could not
and have been jumping from this thread to its official FB page for spoilers to
know what's happening. πŸ˜† Now I really really have to gush about it so pls bear my super long post πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 1</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Enjoyed the
first episode... the presentation, direction, not having to wait a few episodes
for the love story to start, Yousuf's reaction as soon as he hears Zulekha's
name and the OST music playing everything was simply done but it was simplicity at
its best. Relationship dynamics being set up of Yousuf's with his friend, his
sister & Zulekha's with her sister & mamma. Oh & the dialogues are
definitely one of the biggest USP of this show, to the point & impactful. πŸ‘
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My 2 favorite
scenes this episode would be the train scene when the name/soul connection
starts and "Aapko batane aaya hoon ke mera naam Yousuf hai" Magical!! </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 2</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL that phone
conversation between Yousuf & Daji was hilarious... also sukoon milna after
telling Zulekha his name, haaye. Ali Hamza is such a bhondu, aankh dikhao to ro
dega types. πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Abba sabse
pehle maine usko I love you kahan nahin aur aapki kasam agar kehta na to mooh
tod deti who mera" waah kya confidence hai maar khanekiπŸ˜† </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Abba ne
khala ke mooh pe hatoda maar diya" 🀣</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Favorite
scenes - The train reenactment scene was perfectly done & Zulekha dreaming
about taking Yousuf's name in front of her father. </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Lots n lots
of fun but touching bits in this episode</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 3</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Naam
Zulekha hai tumhara, naam rakh lene se koi Yousuf thodi mil jayega tumhe" and
the name references and their fabulous expressions to them continue. Imran humming
and singing a couple of lines of the OST, me likey.☺️ Yousuf's scene with Gudiya
was super cute, the girl does the sister to brother glare' perfectly πŸ˜†
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No favorite
scenes this episode but Mansha Pasha & Hina Bayat were outstanding.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 4</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Noor
Mohammad's love ishtory starts and Jawani Zindabad phir aayegi. πŸ˜† Afia/Hina Bayat
taunting the guy with a smile on her face is soo much fun to watch. Yousuf/
Imran's expressions after he finds out Zulekha is getting married. Poor baby !!
😭 But then his devdasgiri in front of Daji were too funny</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All in all a
good episode</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 5</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Daji, you are
too good mannn!!! πŸ‘ Also loved Yousuf/Imran in this epi, he was awesome... the best
& most powerful scene in the episode was Yousuf coming to Zulekha's room
and their little talk. Yousuf, Zulekha & Hajra did good... Yousuf with his
pyar ke daave, Zulekha in her aankhen nikal dungi avatar & Hajra cheer
leading for team Yousuf -Zulekha. Noor Mohammad almost catching hold of Yousuf
& Daji pulling him to safety πŸ˜† Simply loved this episode ❀️
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 6</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What an
action packed episode!! So finally the ishq e junoon starts. Daji & Yousuf
are the bestest friends everrr. πŸ˜ƒ First Daji slapping Imran Mugheez coz he
punched Yousuf & then both trying to save each other from the police.
Yousuf puffing up his chest when Daji said "yeh bhi Zulekha ka honewala shauhar
hai" was too funny. πŸ˜† The best dialogue "Mohabbat karta hoon usse Noor Mohammad Sahab" πŸ‘Hajra worrying about Yousuf but Zulekha acting all happy finding out
about Yousuf's arrest but then being equally scared for him was a treat to
watch, finallly kuch kuch hota hai from her end too. </font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Then the beating up of Yousuf starts, so painful to watch
but again very very wonderfully shot & enacted perfectly 😭</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Episode 7 teaser (Reallly looking forward to the next epi now) πŸ€“ Awesommme teaser πŸ‘
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=880168035358696&fref=nf</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PS.. Are there any Sig & Gif makers following this show?? I need some sigs made and have Caps, pls help!!! I am creatively challenged so cant make anything and don't know anybody who makes stuff πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks 😊
</font>

Hey jay I m ABBY

Firstly I want u to post all these reviews one by one in the official pg link of mehreen jabbar...coz she does check the feed bk and this is the most amazing feed I ever ...thank god finally u caught up with the show and came here

This thread is kinda thanda compared to how good the show is

But now that u r here I m sure we r gonna hv a blast

Each n every character is like able in this show m
Even though the get up set up story everything is cliched but the execution dialogue screenplay is mind blowing making it worth a watch

I sooo wish it was aired in ARY OR GEO instead if not hum

Then it wud hv got good trps

Aplus Is a very low viewership channel

Anyways jus mk sure u post ur beautiful bfeedbk in mehreen of n yousuf official fb oh as well as u r very good with words n write beautifully

First PLZ copy paste this one
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abby mehreen has fb fan page as well??
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

Abby mehreen has fb fan page as well??

Here u go

It's her original pg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=880168035358696&id=859554427420057&_rdr#~!/profile.php?id=136566796364318&tsid=0.8904023414943367&source=typeahead
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
If the above link doesn't work u can just search mehreen jabbar in fb and her pg link. comes first
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby thanks

I watched the first episode properly.the best thing about the episode ofcourse had to be imraan abbas. Loved his role and he is pretty good at making those annoyed looks...Second thing which I liked bout th episode is the setting it is quite unusual and I quite liked that, starting of in a train haha the dad got me laughing g...So possessive lol. Maya is pretty good in this episode find her cute compared to her role in zid.

My favourite bit of the episode was the end bit...Can imraan get any cuter...Awww...He was so cute the way he js came to say his name was yousuf.

I will watch the rest of the episodes and comment later...It is a fab episode and the views on YouTube are way high as well...whooowhooo
Edited by fate4ash. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

@Abby thanks

I watched the first episode properly.the best thing about the episode ofcourse had to be imraan abbas. Loved his role and he is pretty good at making those annoyed looks...Second thing which I liked bout th episode is the setting it is quite unusual and I quite liked that, starting of in a train haha the dad got me laughing g...So possessive lol. Maya is pretty good in this episode find her cute compared to her role in zid.

My favourite bit of the episode was the end bit...Can imraan get any cuter...Awww...He was so cute the way he js came to say his name was yousuf.

I will watch the rest of the episodes and comment later...It is a fab episode and the views on YouTube are way high as well...whooowhooo

Omggg yayyy

Do watch the epis properly

I don't hv to forward any scenes of this show as the supporting cast is very good

Waseem Abbas was hilarious in the opening train scene and maya is much better here than zidd

Looking forward to ur next reviews

EPI by EPI review post karma

And inm so happy that Inspite of being aplus show this show online video quality is very good thankfully

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Hii Abby 😊

Thanks for such kind words

I'll see what I can do about posting this looong loong review on Mehreen's fb page as I have a lot of clients added to my fb account & they would never let me live it down if they see me fangirling over a tv show or Imran πŸ˜†

Yup thank God I finally caught up with MNYH as I was going nuts waiting for you guys to have discussions about it to find out whats happening but yahan to sannata chaaya hota hai πŸ˜† Finally just went & watched it all

Oh I am sure APlus would get its due soon enough as I have read its churning out good quality shows these days

Yea yea will see what I can do about posting my feedbacks about MNYH, simply loving this show ❀️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel Imran has good comic timing. He should do it more often. I agree, those annoyed, disturbed looks he gives are always so brilliant lol