Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

lol this gif is kinda funny..it's as if Yousuf thinks by hiding his face, he can hide his obvious presence in their room. 😆
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

lol this gif is kinda funny..it's as if Yousuf thinks by hiding his face, he can hide his obvious presence in their room. 😆

and its cute too...😉
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
starstruck - Thanks! 😳 I will try and make it over the weekend. And Yousuf doing parda with his hoodie is some legit hilarious stuff 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail
OMG I just episode 5 and I loved it! The scene where Yousuf sneaks into Zulekha's room was so well executed. I was DYING when Yousuf was about to get caught and whatever happened from there onwards. This show is pretty funny. 😆 I'm in love with the OST btw.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

starstruck - Thanks! 😳 I will try and make it over the weekend. And Yousuf doing parda with his hoodie is some legit hilarious stuff 🤣

LMAO I know! 😆 I find myself laughing a little every time I see this part in specific. I love how you put it..Yousuf doing parda with his hoodie..exactlyy! 😆 I'm in love with this scene. It was so well directed, written and enacted.

Is it just me or did anyone like the chemistry between Hajra (Zulekha's sister) and Yousuf during this scene also? It seemed as if she was fangirling over Yousuf. 😆..kind of reminded me of Zaroon and Sidra from ZGH a little. And, don't worry about the other scene..I'm currently in love with whatever you've made here!
starstruckk thumbnail
I was wondering..has Madiha liked Yousuf for a while now? I kind of got confused in the middle...I think it was mentioned that Madiha always liked him even when they were kids?

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I was wondering..has Madiha liked Yousuf for a while now? I kind of got confused in the middle...I think it was mentioned that Madiha always liked him even when they were kids?

hie there..
Madiha had always taking extra care on Yousof whenever he came there to meet Daji..

and do u remember the scene when Daji said Yousof liked someone from Karachi.. Madiha blushed and also she groomed well when Yousof said he wanna meet her ..

from Tony talks, Madiha had liked Yousof from school days seems...
cant wait for tomorrow episode..
from the promo.. look like huge hungama going to happen.. hehe
Maya har dramey mein ek hi line bolti hai. Main uska mooh tor doongi 🤣
Her overacting annoys me
She sounds too hyper with ehr dialogue delivery