Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I just wish this show did not have Maya in it. I don't mind her, and in fact think she has a pleasant personality off-screen but she is miscast in this project. Her weak dialogue delivery was a sore patch in these promos.
I just cant stand the way she talks :S it sounds more childish than Sajjal
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I just wish this show did not have Maya in it. I don't mind her, and in fact think she has a pleasant personality off-screen but she is miscast in this project. Her weak dialogue delivery was a sore patch in these promos.

Exactly what I was thinking, this girl talks waaay too fast, I dont get half of what she is saying. I wish Ayeza Khan instead ... Maya has almost the same look as Ayeza had in Pyare Afzal
Edited by Ash_Smash - 9 years ago
roseybubbles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ayeza and Imran would have looked amazing.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree Maya has dialogue delivery problems but it's not as acute as to not like her as lead heroine...coz she is drop dead gozs and her acting has really improved a lot eg in shanakht ...now zidd...I hv also liked her acting in ranjish hi sahi and meri ZINDAGI HAIN tu...even in Aunn zaara and aik nayi Cinderella she was good inspite of being a newcomer
So I m really happy at what she has achieved by now...I hv seen her improve bit by bit...show by show...

Her dialogue delivery problem is like a defect ...it's not like as if she can't deliver dialogues properly for lack of skill

Other actresses like Sanam chpudhury
Has a pretty normal voice but she delivers dialogues in a very irritating way...that's a lacking in her skill

But mayas case is different...she talks like that in a bit mumbled way...she can't change that even if she wants to

But where she can improve she has really improved and I m so happy for her that now she is getting good shows

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Exactly what I was thinking, this girl talks waaay too fast, I dont get half of what she is saying. I wish Ayeza Khan instead ... Maya has almost the same look as Ayeza had in Pyare Afzal

OMG Imran and aiza
Tere mooh mein ghee shakkar😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseybubbles

Ayeza and Imran would have looked amazing.

I had been rooting for ayeza with Imran Abbas and Fawad since the first time I saw her in do qadam door thay...

Fawad toh isn't coming bk but thank god Imran is still doing dramas...hopefully nxt time we 'll get to see them

I also wonder how come Imran never got a chance to work with mehwish Sanam b and Saba q..alishba...he has work with Sanam saeed ayesha k sarwat tooba siddiqui juggan kazim mahnoor baloch but not the ace actresses of his time...
Imran has worked with sanam baloch in akbari asghari

and i dont think aiza will be doing any more shows :(
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Imran has worked with sanam baloch in akbari asghari

and i dont think aiza will be doing any more shows :(

She will come bk...we jus hv to wait for a yr...this I hv seen in case of other actresses too n being an workaholic like ayeza I don't think she can't stay away from work for a long time

Plus when these rumours spread both Danish and ayeza denied it STRONGLY...

So all we hv to do is wait

And she has done way too many shows last 3 yrs...th viwers also needed a break

coming to Imran Sanam b there was hardly any interaction between them...I so wish they had more scenes in that show
She is still doing ads and photoshoots...and she may do a movie but i dont think she wants to come back to shows