Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

P.s.not jus eyes I luv mayas smile and hair too...but lately she has lost a lot of weight...and hence that cuteness is kinda gone...I hope she gets bk th Aunn zara look asap ...some gals looks prettier with a fuller face...like Sumbul n Maya but both lost a lot of weight recently n don't look as pretty as before

Aah, just googled back to notice it...yeah😕 she has lost weight😕

still pretty though...not too gaunt...actually hasnt adeel lost a lot of weight for JH too?😕 though I do really like him there, but he has looked better for sure - ala mora piya and shukk and all...looked hotter kinda...

some trend there to lose weight?😕😆 baba please dont! it took fawad so long to get back to his current healthy look...from his weight loss phase...never again I hope
llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im waiting for this!!! I have a great liking for Maya and IA is just geourges! Nuff said!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Aah, just googled back to notice it...yeah😕 she has lost weight😕

still pretty though...not too gaunt...actually hasnt adeel lost a lot of weight for JH too?😕 though I do really like him there, but he has looked better for sure - ala mora piya and shukk and all...looked hotter kinda...

some trend there to lose weight?😕😆 baba please dont! it took fawad so long to get back to his current healthy look...from his weight loss phase...never again I hope

He'll yeah...I was so mad at Adeel seeing hum skinny like he'll in j heights...in SHUKK he looks so hot and in Mora piya too he looked fine but I was bowled over by SHUKK ...he looks soo hot and fresh there and when I saw him like this in j heights I felt like saying what has he done to himself

don't even remind me of Fawad...god knows what happened to him in 2013 and 2014...he looked hideous in numm n khoobsuraat...I so wish he was normal in khoobsuraat...nyways alhamdulillah now he got his humsafar look back...wish he also did one show a yr like Imran
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Finally watched the first Epi and it was jus so fresh and different...I LUVED it how it was introduced with the train scene...I didn't know the train scene will be the first scene...it gave such a different feel to the show...clever work mehreen...as usual today was the intro of characters Epi but what caught my eye was the execution and direction and screenplay
the Epi was shown in an unique way...something I never saw in ny pak shows first Epi...the Epi gave a very positive vibe to the viwers and mehreen scores there with distinction

All characters were introduced today but in a beautiful way...nothing over the top but simple convos and we understood who is whom ...nice work there again

Special mention to the casting...apart from the amazing leads the supporting cast of the show is also no less ...all r great actors jus perfect for their roles ...ALL N ALL MEHREEN IMRAN COMBO IS BACK WITH A BANG AFTER MALAAL
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the way they have used the Zulekha-Yousuf connotation in the show for example when Yousuf hears the name Zulekha and when Yousuf tells his name to Zulekha and when Yousuf's friend says kai naam tou suit karta hai tumhain.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

I really like the way they have used the Zulekha-Yousuf connotation in the show for example when Yousuf hears the name Zulekha and when Yousuf tells his name to Zulekha and when Yousuf's friend says kai naam tou suit karta hai tumhain.

Yeah me too LUVED it and I m surprised how the small little details hv been taken care of and has added value to the final product...good job mehreen...no wonder she is a legend
I had no hope from this drama because of the writer but the first episode took me by surprise.Then again, same thing happened with ST and PA. I hope he doesnt ruin this one too because it looks promising.

I had to note, he loves using the word Kameena. I think its Khalil ji's fav word.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved the first epiosde, mehreen is an amazing director.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The ost is amazing.. yet to watch the episode..
memories_im thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was a nice episode overall.. The story seems promising :)