Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Emmjay

Oh dont worry, I have full plans of watching this serial no mtter who the hero is 😆
I'm just waiting for it to finish because I really hate waiting a whole week for an episode, plus I have the attention span of a puppy. I've lost interest in many a serials because I had to wait a week for them. lol

Hmm, yeah I guess I v got to watch Malaal then. I hope I find good print online..

Malaal has only 15 episodes..I would highly recommend it. I do think you'll like it. And, here's .Malaal in good print:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81BkFBQ_0k&list=PLBVqHws09KJOTfP9vrHdxhSZ_lisDONHj

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ Emmjay:

He looks really white now, all the time. You'll hardly see him tan unless it's some shoot or so. He also suddenly looks a lot older..I think he works out too much unnecessarily and it's not working in his favor. He looked so much better leaner. I noticed a change and felt he did something..if you google this, you'll notice more people speculating about it also. And Fahad admitted on HSY's talk show that he has gotten his skin lightened..which was disappointing.

He looked like this (he looked so much better then btw):

Could be. If he did, he really didn't need it. Maybe he is competing with his wife 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Could be. If he did, he really didn't need it. Maybe he is competing with his wife 😆

who knows...but I liked him leaner at least. I don't understand why he keeps getting bulkier.
-Phantom- thumbnail

who knows...but I liked him leaner at least. I don't understand why he keeps getting bulkier.

Yeah I dont like too much muscle either. It doesn't even go with his face.
-Phantom- thumbnail
@Starstruckk
Thanks for the youtube link. Will watch it soon.
Edited by Emmjay - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
There's a song that Imran's listening to while he's walking to the train in the first episode, and then when he puts his earphones back on, in the train. That song is this if anyone's interested in knowing.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3gW9NkP7I[/YOUTUBE]
-Phantom- thumbnail

Another thing about Danish.he has AMAZING comic timing. I love him in comic roles..he's really good at rom-coms too. There's this telefilm with Annie Jaffri he did, which is personally one of my favorite telefilms. Danish was great in it.

Yeah he ha great comic timing. I saw his telefilm with Aiza too.. forgetting the name. Really liked his comic timing in that too. Another actor who has amazing comic timing but doesn't display it much is Mekaal. How can NOBODY get an idea about it from his Ufone ads and take him in a comic role?
starstruckk thumbnail

Yeah he ha great comic timing. I saw his telefilm with Aiza too.. forgetting the name. Really liked his comic timing in that too. Another actor who has amazing comic timing but doesn't display it much is Mekaal. How can NOBODY get an idea about it from his Ufone ads and take him in a comic role?

I haven't seen that telefilm with Aiza (I kind of don't think much of their onscreen chemistry)..but, I've generally enjoyed Danish in all of his telefilms. He is so effortlessly great in all of them.

I love Mikaal's comic timing! He's hilarious in his ufone ads. He did that telefilm Abhi Toh Main Jawaan Hoon though. That's the only comic role that he has perhaps gotten thus far and he was really good in it too...but he definitely nails it in all of his ufone ads.

starstruckk thumbnail
Guys, I've made the second thread to MNYH since this is almost done...finally. lol

It's here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4403187#p123836751
-Phantom- thumbnail

I haven't seen that telefilm with Aiza (I kind of don't think much of their onscreen chemistry)..but, I've generally enjoyed Danish in all of his telefilms. He is so effortlessly great in all of them.

I love Mikaal's comic timing! He's hilarious in his ufone ads. He did that telefilm Abhi Toh Main Jawaan Hoon though. That's the only comic role that he has perhaps gotten thus far and he was really good in it too...but he definitely nails it in all of his ufone ads.

I googled the telefilm. It's called "Dil Tum Pe Agaya". I am not a fan of real life couples on screen, but they looked cute in this one. They both played stupid, kiddish characters and it was a fun watch, 😆