Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah, Imran's definitely tall. He's also a model. You'll love Imran and Fawad as brothers in AA. Their scenes were hilarious. πŸ˜† They had the best chemistry in my opinion. πŸ˜†

I love Numm's OST too..it's lovely! Mata e Jaan's OST is one of my favorite OSTs ever..sadly, I didn't like the show as much.

Haha you bet.Lol u must watch the zindagi promos. They are hilarious. looking fwd to watching the show.

Speaking of Imran as a model,there is thissmall beauty parlour near my house which has a picture of him in its hoarding 🀣 Its 3-4 years old atleast. and I didnt even know this was some pak actor.and whats funny is that its ladies parlour.

I realized it was him when I walked home this evening πŸ˜† I wish I could post a picture πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh and yes,i didnt like Mata E Jaan much either. It bored me after a while.
Numm though,I loved. I guess I told you. πŸ˜† I practically forced everyone I knew to watch that show. Lol. I love unconventional stuff. πŸ˜†

Btw how many episodes does MNYH have? Any idea?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

WHAT? They showed that scene!?😲

Ever since I saw the precap last week,Ive been eager to watch the episode. I really need to do something about my wifi now πŸ˜†

Ahaan. See they didnt finish it bcoz they knew I wont be able to watch it 🀣

I'll watch it in one go next week

Yeah they started showing that scene, but they didn't finish it all. The part where he grabs her hand before she walks off hasn't been shown yet...they're just talking at the moment in that scene. I really hope they continue from where they left off..or else I'm going to be pissed! πŸ˜† I was looking forward to that bit myself. There are a lot of Zulekha and Yousuf scenes in this week's episode. Imran and Maya have really good chemistry..you'll enjoy the episode I'm sure.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh and yes,i didnt like Mata E Jaan much either. It bored me after a while.

Numm though,I loved. I guess I told you. πŸ˜† I practically forced everyone I knew to watch that show. Lol. I love unconventional stuff. πŸ˜†

Btw how many episodes does MNYH have? Any idea?

I had such high hopes for MeJ..I was left disappointed. I found zilch chemistry between Adeel and Sarwat. I love Adeel and Mehreen Jabbar, but that was one disappointing show. Mehreen Jabbar directed it, it didn't even look like her direction..everything was very weird in that show apart from the OST. I loved Ibaad's character though...he was such a good soul! lol

I could never finish Numm..I don't know why, maybe I will someday.

And, I keep hearing MNYH has 20 episodes..not sure though.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Hmm I don't know why I thought that..

well if they were going to end up together then the OST wouldnt make senseπŸ˜†

Even if he does marry Madiha, I dont want it to be one of those "Though I marry someone else,I will always love you" kind of thing happening. THAT is not a happy ending. Its kind of sick and pathetic. And so unfair to the person ur gonna marry.

Stay single and brood,thats better.

Maybe they want to show that people do fall in love again :S

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

FAWAD IMRAN SAMI MIKAAL AHSAN ALL ARE 34 NOW

FQ IS 40

FAHAD MUSTAFA IS 32

Yet FQ plays the youngest roles
MeJ was one of the biggest disappointments of Mehreen Jabbar
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

MeJ was one of the biggest disappointments of Mehreen Jabbar

i totally agree
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yet FQ plays the youngest roles

He didnt play any young role his the last two yrs

Be it bashar momin iqrar and the recent rang laga

Even in maryam and mol he is shown as a35+ man who hasnt yet got married so his parents r worried

Its not as if he plays university student or a young lover

On the contrary he played many old roles when he was young which actors dont usually do

Like qaid e tanhai mzzbn