Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I do like MNYH's theme song. It has a nice tone to it.

Lol so it wasnt exclusively made for this? then how can it be called original soundtrack? 😆 Lol just kidding.

I think the same happened with Pyarey afzal,the makers had bought the rights from the original makers,but still called the song 'original soundtrack' . Anyway there is a whole other controversy regarding PA's song I heard. Though they bough the rights,they didnt give credits when using it or something? Hmm,thats bad.

PA is gonna strt next week on zee zindagi here. Looking forward to it.

Akbari asghari too. TBH I cant believe Imran and Fawad could look like how they look in AA. ðŸĪĢI mean just look at their faces in the show. I think its commendable when actors take the effort to get into the skin of the character with the look and all. Specially when they are required to look like that 😆

P.S : How old is Imran?

I think OST is just a term used regularly for all Pakistani title tracks..they all aren't exclusively made for the show in question..weird, but it's always been like that. 😆 Of course, many of them are just created for shows in specific. I don't know about Pyare Afzal...but Mehreen Jabbar doesn't fool around with her music. She gives everyone full credit,, that I know for sure..she even had Saad and Rizwan be a PART of the music video for MNYH.

I believe Imran's in his 30s. He started off with a show called Umrao Jaan Ada back in 2003-2004...and he looked really young...like a teenager. Not sure about his exact age now...but people always speculate..20s, 30s, 40s. lol. I think he's in his 30s somewhere by looking at his career graph at least.

Oh and I love Akbari Asghari! Imran and Fawad were both really good.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FAWAD IMRAN SAMI MIKAAL AHSAN ALL ARE 34 NOW
FQ IS 40

FAHAD MUSTAFA IS 32

starstruckk thumbnail
@ Abby: what's your prediction about the ending? I wanna know what you predict? 😆
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I get what you're saying..but what about Madiha? Where would Madiha stand if she DOES marry Yousuf? She already knows he loves Zulekha..and will perhaps never love her the way he loves Zulekha. If she does marry him knowing any of this (being hypothetical here), then what do we call her? desperate?

It's a two way street. I personally would never ever marry a guy knowing the fact that he's marrying me because the love of his life asked him to...that's me being someone's SECOND option. Madiha also loves Yousuf..to have Madiha compromise her self respect and get married to Yousuf for any of the reasons you mentioned above would actually be bothersome for me when looking at Madiha, not Yousuf so much. Madiha very well knows she's not Yousuf's first option..and never will be..I think her perspective on what she'd do if Yousuf marries her is more important..at least in my opinion.

By the way did you see this week's episode? Yousuf tells Zulekha what Madiha means to him. I don't think Yousuf would ever hurt Madiha purposely. If Madiha and Yousuf do end up together I do agree, the treatment in which KUR shows it all is very important.

Hmm that too is there. I hope they give us a proper justification no matter what they show. I will be very disappointed otherwise. This is a good show.

No Star. Im yet to see the episode. WiFi is just too slow. ðŸ˜ĩ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

I think OST is just a term used regularly for all Pakistani title tracks..they all aren't exclusively made for the show in question..weird, but it's always been like that. 😆 Of course, many of them are just created for shows in specific. I don't know about Pyare Afzal...but Mehreen Jabbar doesn't fool around with her music. She gives everyone full credit,, that I know for sure..she even had Saad and Rizwan be a PART of the music video for MNYH.

I believe Imran's in his 30s. He started off with a show called Umrao Jaan Ada back in 2003-2004...and he looked really young...like a teenager. Not sure about his exact age now...but people always speculate..20s, 30s, 40s. lol. I think he's in his 30s somewhere by looking at his career graph at least.

Oh and I love Akbari Asghari! Imran and Fawad were both really good.

Lol that really is weird 😆 As long as good songs are used and credit is given,works for me 😆

I'll tell you out of all the OSTs ( 😆) Ive heard so far, I have absolutely loved the ones used for-Mata E Jaan,Humsafar,Numm and yes MNYH now.

Numm's OST is my absolute favourite âĪïļ

So Imran is in 30's? Yeah he looks younger. Btw I think I forgot to reply to that Imran's black tshirt comment. You mentioned somewhere Imran is tall. Is he? ðŸ˜ē I always thought he was like 5'7" ish. 😕 I think he's just worked with tall heroines then 😆

And I do like Imran's hair. 😆 Its so silky. I always envy men with silky hair. I have such wild hair 😆

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

FAWAD IMRAN SAMI MIKAAL AHSAN ALL ARE 34 NOW

FQ IS 40

FAHAD MUSTAFA IS 32

fahad mustafa is younger than them? ðŸ˜ē he definitely looks older to me.

Talented guy. Are any of his shows currently being aired there?

they aired only one show of his in zindagi. Mastana mahi. I was really impressed by fahad

Btw another indian channel is airing pak shows. "Rishtey" channel

Right now asmano pe likha is on air.
starstruckk thumbnail

Lol that really is weird 😆 As long as good songs are used and credit is given,works for me 😆

I'll tell you out of all the OSTs ( 😆) Ive heard so far, I have absolutely loved the ones used for-Mata E Jaan,Humsafar,Numm and yes MNYH now.

Numm's OST is my absolute favourite âĪïļ

So Imran is in 30's? Yeah he looks younger. Btw I think I forgot to reply to that Imran's black tshirt comment. You mentioned somewhere Imran is tall. Is he? ðŸ˜ē I always thought he was like 5'7" ish. 😕 I think he's just worked with tall heroines then 😆

And I do like Imran's hair. 😆 Its so silky. I always envy men with silky hair. I have such wild hair 😆

Yeah, Imran's definitely tall. He's also a model. You'll love Imran and Fawad as brothers in AA. Their scenes were hilarious. 😆 They had the best chemistry in my opinion. 😆

I love Numm's OST too..it's lovely! Mata e Jaan's OST is one of my favorite OSTs ever..sadly, I didn't like the show as much.
starstruckk thumbnail

Hmm that too is there. I hope they give us a proper justification no matter what they show. I will be very disappointed otherwise. This is a good show.

No Star. Im yet to see the episode. WiFi is just too slow. ðŸ˜ĩ

The episode was really good. I loved Zulekha and Yousuf's scenes. It ended at that scene where you said Imran's eyes are filled with emotions. 😆 They didn't even finish the damn scene.
starstruckk thumbnail
And Fahad Mustafa is for sure 31. He's the youngest..but yeah, he doesn't look as young. lol
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

The episode was really good. I loved Zulekha and Yousuf's scenes. It ended at that scene where you said Imran's eyes are filled with emotions. 😆 They didn't even finish the damn scene.

WHAT? They showed that scene!?ðŸ˜ē

Ever since I saw the precap last week,Ive been eager to watch the episode. I really need to do something about my wifi now 😆

Ahaan. See they didnt finish it bcoz they knew I wont be able to watch it ðŸĪĢ

I'll watch it in one go next week