Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Even if he does marry Madiha, I dont want it to be one of those "Though I marry someone else,I will always love you" kind of thing happening. THAT is not a happy ending. Its kind of sick and pathetic. And so unfair to the person ur gonna marry.
Stay single and brood,thats better.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Afia Begum is SUCH A STAR what spunk and spine ...she is abs KICKASS ...and my baby Yousuf <3 ...as for Zulekha she leaves me confused about her mohabbat thing ...her confusion confuses me πŸ˜† Yousuf might just be better off with Madiha than a confusion ki maari Zulekha who cant decide her feelings for yousuf as yet
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Even if he does marry Madiha, I dont want it to be one of those "Though I marry someone else,I will always love you" kind of thing happening. THAT is not a happy ending. Its kind of sick and pathetic. And so unfair to the person ur gonna marry.

Stay single and brood,thats better.

Yousuf already does think highly of Madiha. He said so in this very episode..it even seemed that Zulekha got a little jealous in between. πŸ˜†..but if Madiha and Yousuf do end up together which seems very likely..I don't think expecting Yousuf to forget Zulekha overnight is realistic..at least not right away. You can very much love someone and still not end up with them..doesn't mean you're sick or pathetic honestly? Feelings don't just go away overnight..and Madiha is very well aware that Yousuf loves Zulekha. The manner in which KUR depicts any of this would be very interesting if any of it were to happen.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Afia Begum is SUCH A STAR what spunk and spine ...she is abs KICKASS ...and my baby Yousuf <3 ...as for Zulekha she leaves me confused about her mohabbat thing ...her confusion confuses me πŸ˜† Yousuf might just be better off with Madiha than a confusion ki maari Zulekha who cant decide her feelings for yousuf as yet

Afia is amazing! I don't usually like Hina Bayat..but here she really got a great character and she's brilliantly portraying it as well. Very refreshing to see her kind of character.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ I though we were promised a happy ending though πŸ˜•

A happy ending in KUR's eyes may just be everyone ending up alive. πŸ˜†

I've seen a few other offscreen photos of this show...and during the last day of the shoot..(it specifically said last day of shoot wherever I saw it, can't remember now)..I saw everyone but Zulekha/Maya Ali in the picture. Imran and Mansha were in the picture...but Maya was not. I'm getting these vibes where Maya may just die..but if KUR ever did say that there's a happy ending then Zulekha dying should not even be possible? πŸ˜† but how can Madiha and Yousuf end up together and Zulekha with Imran Mugheez? or maybe she ends up by herself? I feel Zulekha will get a weird ending out of everyone.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Damn, did anyone know that Saad Sultan and Rizwan Anwar released this song Tu Mera Nahi LAST YEAR as a solo track and it had NOTHING to do with this show whatsoever...who would have thought? I always felt it was for Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. The lyrics match with the content of the show perfectly.

This is the original video they released a year ago:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryButKjR7hs[/YOUTUBE]

I could've sworn this song was solely for Yousuf..from Yousuf's perspective..πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
I love Mehreen Jabbar's taste in music. She did the same with Jal's song for Doraha and Rushk's song for Malaaal. She pulls amazing songs and uses them for her shows and you would think they are specifically composed for her show..but they just go so well with the content, coincidentally.

I think Daam was Zeb and Haniya/Uppal Shiraz's original piece for the show. I think...
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yousuf already does think highly of Madiha. He said so in this very episode..it even seemed that Zulekha got a little jealous in between. πŸ˜†..but if Madiha and Yousuf do end up together which seems very likely..I don't think expecting Yousuf to forget Zulekha overnight is realistic..at least not right away. You can very much love someone and still not end up with them..doesn't mean you're sick or pathetic honestly? Feelings don't just go away overnight..and Madiha is very well aware that Yousuf loves Zulekha. The manner in which KUR depicts any of this would be very interesting if any of it were to happen.

Thats not what I meant .

What I have been told is that its gonna have a happy ending right?So by a happy ending if it meant Yousuf and Madia marrying,then that is fine. BUT,if Yousuf is marrying her just bcoz (as we have assumed) Zulekha tells him to do or so,or because Zulekha is dead or anything at all BECAUSE OF ZULEKHA,than that is not right.

An ending like this is not my idea of 'happy'. Im not saying Yousuf is sick,but this ending would be sick.

Its understandable that one may not always be able to marry the person he/she loves,but that doesnt give him/her the right to marry someone else and expect them to compromise. When ur not even ready to try moving on,why should they even marry you?

I want to see an ending where he is shown moving on. That would be a 'happy ending' for me.

They could just show Yousuf acknowledging Madiha's feelings and accepting her whole-heartedly as opposed to marrying Madiha out of pity or coz there is no option left. They could could show some scene where he could saying that he'll try to be a good husband or something? πŸ˜† That would be cute.. Wishful thinking thats all πŸ˜†

And just like you said,emotions do not have an ON-OFF button,just coz Madiha knows that Yousuf loves someone else,that doesn't mean she can turn off her feelings for him πŸ˜†

What I dont wanna see is the kind of thing which was shown in the beginning of rab ne bana di jodi where anushka's character says something like,I know I married you and all,but I can never love you.

Thats just pathetic.

No matter what you've been through,the person ur marrying deserves to be loved,coz you have chosen to marry that person. And just coz ur heart is broken that doesnt give u the right to hurt the person ur marrying.

So thats what I meant I dont wish to see such an ending.

Ofcourse all this is assuming he's gonna marry Madiha. πŸ˜†

I have another theory though,they might follow the alvida way . switching partners🀣

Just kidding.

I think Madiha will be left alone. Zulekha and Yousuf might just manage ending up together.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
I do like MNYH's theme song. It has a nice tone to it.
Lol so it wasnt exclusively made for this? then how can it be called original soundtrack? πŸ˜† Lol just kidding.

I think the same happened with Pyarey afzal,the makers had bought the rights from the original makers,but still called the song 'original soundtrack' . Anyway there is a whole other controversy regarding PA's song I heard. Though they bough the rights,they didnt give credits when using it or something? Hmm,thats bad.

PA is gonna strt next week on zee zindagi here. Looking forward to it.

Akbari asghari too. TBH I cant believe Imran and Fawad could look like how they look in AA. 🀣I mean just look at their faces in the show. I think its commendable when actors take the effort to get into the skin of the character with the look and all. Specially when they are required to look like that πŸ˜†

P.S : How old is Imran?

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Thats not what I meant .

What I have been told is that its gonna have a happy ending right?So by a happy ending if it meant Yousuf and Madia marrying,then that is fine. BUT,if Yousuf is marrying her just bcoz (as we have assumed) Zulekha tells him to do or so,or because Zulekha is dead or anything at all BECAUSE OF ZULEKHA,than that is not right.

An ending like this is not my idea of 'happy'. Im not saying Yousuf is sick,but this ending would be sick.

Its understandable that one may not always be able to marry the person he/she loves,but that doesnt give him/her the right to marry someone else and expect them to compromise. When ur not even ready to try moving on,why should they even marry you?

I want to see an ending where he is shown moving on. That would be a 'happy ending' for me.

They could just show Yousuf acknowledging Madiha's feelings and accepting her whole-heartedly as opposed to marrying Madiha out of pity or coz there is no option left. They could could show some scene where he could saying that he'll try to be a good husband or something? πŸ˜† That would be cute.. Wishful thinking thats all πŸ˜†

And just like you said,emotions do not have an ON-OFF button,just coz Madiha knows that Yousuf loves someone else,that doesn't mean she can turn off her feelings for him πŸ˜†

What I dont wanna see is the kind of thing which was shown in the beginning of rab ne bana di jodi where anushka's character says something like,I know I married you and all,but I can never love you.

Thats just pathetic.

No matter what you've been through,the person ur marrying deserves to be loved,coz you have chosen to marry that person. And just coz ur heart is broken that doesnt give u the right to hurt the person ur marrying.

So thats what I meant I dont wish to see such an ending.

Ofcourse all this is assuming he's gonna marry Madiha. πŸ˜†

I have another theory though,they might follow the alvida way . switching partners🀣

Just kidding.

I think Madiha will be left alone. Zulekha and Yousuf might just manage ending up together.

I get what you're saying..but what about Madiha? Where would Madiha stand if she DOES marry Yousuf? She already knows he loves Zulekha..and will perhaps never love her the way he loves Zulekha. If she does marry him knowing any of this (being hypothetical here), then what do we call her? desperate?

It's a two way street. I personally would never ever marry a guy knowing the fact that he's marrying me because the love of his life asked him to...that's me being someone's SECOND option. Madiha also loves Yousuf..to have Madiha compromise her self respect and get married to Yousuf for any of the reasons you mentioned above would actually be bothersome for me when looking at Madiha, not Yousuf so much. Madiha very well knows she's not Yousuf's first option..and never will be..I think her perspective on what she'd do if Yousuf marries her is more important..at least in my opinion.

By the way did you see this week's episode? Yousuf tells Zulekha what Madiha means to him. I don't think Yousuf would ever hurt Madiha purposely. If Madiha and Yousuf do end up together I do agree, the treatment in which KUR shows it all is very important.