Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
No I heard that show made no sense 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
No I heard that show made no sense 😆[/QUO
All haisham Hussain shows mks sense and this is one of the most underrated shows of his ...it's a must watch
i heard bad reviews about it but i still have to watch it for Fawad Sanam
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hey there is a new promo out - has this been shared here before? - sorry if already shared😕
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZbW_5zDYeY[/YOUTUBE]
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol I always wanted people to like Imran beyond his looks and it feels good to see finally it's happening...I m also glad it's coming sooner and the suppsorting cast is good too

ALVIDA and this shows ost r the ones I m addicted to now ...I hv so burned these songs for my CD in my car

Mehreen jabbar always bring amazing performance from Imran...first MALAAL and now this ...I m all charged up

Aah now that u mentioned malaal😛 Ive heard its Umera's best show to date? true that? amongst her shows, Ive watched ZGH, DES and SEZ so far and I liked all, but Shehre tops for me, coz its a very difficult subject to show on screen... yet to watch daam and malaal and hoping Il watch it on zindagi, even though these days ive become more of an online baby

and oh I have to tell u, how much I was disinterested in imran's shows, coz of creature 3d - inspite of hearing rave things about malaal, just couldnt bring myself to watch it😲, but now that I like all three - MJ (coz of JH), UA (ofcoz for the writer she is) and imran (coz of MNHY promos😉) its like a 360 degree turnaround for me to like him and wait for his show now😳...cant believe my ownself😆 so hopefully will catch up on his previous ones, heard even noor bano and vasl is really good...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Aah now that u mentioned malaal😛 Ive heard its Umera's best show to date? true that? amongst her shows, Ive watched ZGH, DES and SEZ so far and I liked all, but Shehre tops for me, coz its a very difficult subject to show on screen... yet to watch daam and malaal and hoping Il watch it on zindagi, even though these days ive become more of an online baby

and oh I have to tell u, how much I was disinterested in imran's shows, coz of creature 3d - inspite of hearing rave things about malaal, just couldnt bring myself to watch it😲, but now that I like all three - MJ (coz of JH), UA (ofcoz for the writer she is) and imran (coz of MNHY promos😉) its like a 360 degree turnaround for me to like him and wait for his show now😳...cant believe my ownself😆 so hopefully will catch up on his previous ones, heard even noor bano and vasl is really good...

R u watching dil e nadaan aka dil e MUZTAR in ZINDAGI ...if not catch it online...it's a nice show too and u 'll luv both the gals with Imran there and he acted well in it too

I m also watching khwaishein aka tootay hue par in ZINDAGI...Sami ayeza mohib chemistry too good...I always wanted to watch that show but given its very old and the online vid was very bad ...so I used to think I will never b able to see it again but thank god ZINDAGI is airing it...it's a daily soap but very nicely scripted...

And AJ RANG HAIN aka ullu baraye farokht in ZINDAGI is an unbelievable show...if u r not watching it plz catch it online
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

and there is another teaser thats out -
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBDElUOir6Q&feature=youtu.be&a[/YOUTUBE]

credit : to original uploader

looks very romeo juliet-ish
the last one is intense
it looks like a mix of PA and ST lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Imran jus tweeted that today was the last day of shoot
Looks like his and mayas shooting is over...don't know if the other actors scenes r left to b shot or not

But Imran and Maya both shoots are over
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...Shooting finished today. Imran posted a picture