Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BelleAme thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That scene was so beautiful ...seher was amazing..the way she acted..it was so emotional..
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
after asya sehan were those who attracted me to qubool hai again and again my heart broke with the incomplete end of there love story...i really really hate myself for giving this serial another, i expected a happy ending for sehan but no... i hate this show...i hate it...
surbhi was my favorite and will remain my favorite but now finally i am going to quit this show with a determination to not to watch it again coz i am not ready to cry for it again...

my poor seher...she deserved all the happiness but...😭
i m really really heartbroken...i hate Gul...seriously why she always kill those characters who are the reason for me to watch her show...i hate gul...i hate qh...
good bye this time for always... 🥺
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SEhan is the only reason i watched QH i wont say " was " 
rehan is here ðŸ˜­ i know he isn't ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

when i thought i cried enough for now Sehar again made me cry my poor babay dont deserve this ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

i can NEVER EVER FORGIVE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT WHETHER ON SCREEN OR OFFSCREEN😡😡

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Poor Seher I felt for her. I also felt sorry for Sanam as she was shattered watching her sister's life go up in flames in front of her. From SEHAN's first meeting to their last scene, there scenes had great impact. I feel bad that this is how they ended. However, they did have a beautiful love story. An incomplete but complete story.

My chest felt heavy watching Seher in her bridal outfit. Even Sanam looked gutted when she saw Seher in those clothes. She is dressed as a bride, but just became a widow. Yes I think they consummated. The dialogues indicate that. She may be pregnant as well.

Its sad that because of Tanveer Seher lost her parents, family and home and now she lost the man she loves as well! There is NO justice in this at all! Hate CV's for their addiction to negativity and love for villains!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel super sad for seher , i hope rehaan didnt die , because Sehan was a good couple. Feeling a little sorry for tanveer slightly , her son died. But what that chudail new sanam did was disgusting , influencing Tanveer saying sanam sehers fault. I hope sanam 2 dies i hate her way too much🤬 
hope rehaan is in Qubool Hai Season 3 and s3 is good.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Poor Seher I felt for her. I also felt sorry for Sanam as she was shattered watching her sister's life go up in flames in front of her. From SEHAN's first meeting to their last scene, there scenes had great impact. I feel bad that this is how they ended. However, they did have a beautiful love story. An incomplete but complete story.

My chest felt heavy watching Seher in her bridal outfit. Even Sanam looked gutted when she saw Seher in those clothes. She is dressed as a bride, but just became a widow. Yes I think they consummated. The dialogues indicate that. She may be pregnant as well.

Its sad that because of Tanveer Seher lost her parents, family and home and now she lost the man she loves as well! There is NO justice in this at all! Hate CV's for their addiction to negativity and love for villains!

It was so painful. Sj was amazing as both sanam & seher. Seher''s trust & denial towards sanam's truth. Sanam's guilt seeing seher in bridal dress. Towards the end when reality stuck her she broke down all beautiful moments she spent with rehan was so painful when they showed as fb. Fb so strongly indicates that they consummated & she is going to become pregnant soon. There story was imperfectly perfect & incompletely complete. Seher has the worst fate in qh series. Be it past, present or future. She has only sufferings & pain. The only time she was happy was the 2 months she was with rehan. One month in kohinoor & one month in sm after rehan learning her truth. Tanveer snatched her parents & family 20yrs back & she ended up in streets survived having waste & landed in thieves & prostitutes & became a criminal herself. After long 20yrs when she found her love in man who taught her the value of love,trust, honesty & emotions & finally she was going to lead a beautiful life with him once again that billi snatched away from him. 
starsanjana thumbnail
yup i felt it tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!