Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Az07

Hopefully we may get to see there kid as I kind of got a vibe today that they have consummated & she is going to become pregnant. Upto now I taught all are just assuming & predicting about there consummation but today I don't know why I kind of get that vibe

i also feel so. i want a proper closure for Seher..
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Seher... Poor soul. It is like, she is destined to be alone. She had to spend all her childhood and 20 years of her life all alone deprived of love. And now when she finally got her share of happiness, it is also being snatched away mercilessly from her. 💔 She won't be the same Seher anymore.

She is the one who suffered the most in the entire QH series. Be it past, present or future! The only time she was genuinely happy was the few months she had spent with Rehan. She won't be able to laugh or even smile wholeheartedly ever in the future. Even though she has her sister now, it won't be the same anymore. She has to endure a lifetime of pain and loneliness now. She'll have to live with that hollow feeling inside her.

iykyk_3 thumbnail
And right now I would prefer calling her Seher Rehan Quereshi rather than Seher Ahmed Khan. It gives a feeling of togetherness. It makes me feel that they are still one and that no one can separate the. They are bonded for a lifetime!
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cinderella3

Seher... Poor soul. It is like, she is destined to be alone. She had to spend all her childhood and 20 years of her life all alone deprived of love. And now when she finally got her share of happiness, it is also being snatched away mercilessly from her. 💔 She won't be the same Seher anymore.

She is the one who suffered the most in the entire QH series. Be it past, present or future! The only time she was genuinely happy was the few months she had spent with Rehan. She won't be able to laugh or even smile wholeheartedly ever in the future. Even though she has her sister now, it won't be the same anymore. She has to endure a lifetime of pain and loneliness now. She'll have to live with that hollow feeling inside her.

So true in total series she has suffered the most as you said in all the three phases of life 
She doesn't deserve this. Nor rehan 
I really feel that cvs should either kill her or make her pregnant with his kid as in both ways he will be keeping up his promise to be with her forever 
After seeing the fb of seher I feel that they have consummated & seher is going to become pregnant. Upto now I thought it's just assumptions & everyone is over doing but today I feel that vibe 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

And right now I would prefer calling her Seher Rehan Quereshi rather than Seher Ahmed Khan. It gives a feeling of togetherness. It makes me feel that they are still one and that no one can separate the. They are bonded for a lifetime!

We can call her seher rehan qureshi as rehan dis say that have became one in the presence of bappa & there hearts are also one which is needed for a marriage. Other customs & rituals are just for society
.sushmitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Seher... Poor soul. It is like, she is destined to be alone. She had to
spend all her childhood and 20 years of her life all alone deprived of
love. And now when she finally got her share of happiness, it is also
being snatched away mercilessly from her.💔 She won't be the same Seher anymore.

She is the one who suffered the most in the entire QH series. Be it past, present or future! The
only time she was genuinely happy was the few months she had spent with
Rehan. She won't be able to laugh or even smile wholeheartedly ever in
the future. Even though she has her sister now, it won't be the same
anymore. She has to endure a lifetime of pain and loneliness now. She'll
have to live with that hollow feeling inside her.

This reminded of those Sehaan moments. Rehaan wanted to take with him those sweet sweet lovely memories of time spent with seher. This was the indication that rehaan would never come back again.
Did anyone expect this. Never.. 😭
.sushmitha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

We can call her seher rehan qureshi as rehan dis say that have became one in the presence of bappa & there hearts are also one which is needed for a marriage. Other customs & rituals are just for society

Haan. Seher and Rehaan have become Do dil ek jaan ❤️ now...
iykyk_3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sushmitha.

Beautiful post... There is truth in your every word.
Seher deserves to be happy, to be loved, doesn't she?? Y is her happiness taken away from her.
She has suffered more than enough till now. Not again.

Nothing is left now. We have lost our SeHaan.

CVs can only kill the characters dear. Not the memories that they gave us. They would never be able to erase those beautiful moments which are etched in our hearts. They succeeded in killing the character. But SeHan will live forever through us... Through our memories...
.sushmitha. thumbnail

CVs can only kill the characters dear. Not the memories that they gave us. They would never be able to erase those beautiful moments which are etched in our hearts. They succeeded in killing the character. But SeHan will live forever through us... Through our memories...

So true... 😭
SeHaan will always be in our hearts... 😭
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kuch din pehel kitene khush the sab sehan ki dance performens ko leke abhi utne hi sad hai am feeling so low abhi tak aj ka episod nahh dekha kal dekhana hai pata nahi mere kay halat hogi seher ko intiny udaas dekhte hue 😭 Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago