Valentine's Day Giveaway Contest - HURRY UP!

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

YOU heard that right! I'm back to moderating this forum and to being a hitler didi in this forum. ðŸĪŠ

Keeping all the welcome back greetings aside, it's time for the contest of the month from the Development Team.

February, best known as the month of love began and next week we have the most awaited day, the valentines day. Mark your calendars because February 14th, 2015 will be one amazing day for the most of you! Not because your loved ones would do something special, but because we've got something happening here in the forum. 😃

Are you all ready to hear what the Giveaway Contest is all about? Well, then let's begin!

You've heard of exchanging gifts on Christmas and birthdays, but you've never had to experience the exchanging of gifts on Valentine's day. Believe me, girls usually get pampered while the boys just spend their hard-earned money! But this time, we'd like to see how creative you all can be when it comes to exchanging gifts on Valentines.

BUT HOLD ON! This isn't for you all to exchanging amongst yourselves, but this time, you've got to think and think hard on what the man in the couple will give to his woman and vice-versa! So, for example; if you'd like to play as Abhi, then you will have to get something for Pragya and it has to be creative. The theme of the gift has got to be around L O V E!

The judging of this round will be by us, the Development Team members as we will mark all the entries out of 30. Your aim should be to get the most amount of marks! The mark division is as follows:

• Creativity: 10
  • Reason: 10
  • Self-Designed gift: 10

Creativity would entail, how unique your gift was and how well thought-out it was. Reason is what your explanation for the gift was like. And self-designed gift would be something that is taken off the internet but worked around on Photoshop and added more effects to. We don't expect signature like things, but think creative and colours! Think gifs or something that YOU design! 😃

Before you're off, please read the rules below! 😃

•  Your entries MUST be sent to ZeeTVcontest with the title "KKB - Giveaway Contest" or something along the lines of "KKB" so we know that this is for us, otherwise your PM will be missed!

• ALL entries have to be sent in by February 13th, 2015, 5:00 PM IST. Entries sent in later than this time will be ignored and not added.

• You have to send in entries as both the people in one couple; for example, if you're sending in something as Abhi, then you must also include something as Pragya. You can't send one without the other.

•  You can send in 2 entries per couple.

•  You're allowed to send in entries for both the couples if you'd like but the rule applies even then.

• Make sure your gift includes a solid reasoning for why you chose it. Your reason can be a maximum of 100 words.

• Don't plagiarize anything off the internet, if you're using an image from Google or elsewhere, please provide the link in the PM as well.

Off you go, if there are any questions, the Development Team members are right here to help you clarify anything.

Credits:
Tags: -Koeli_Appy-

Edited by illuminated. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What does the winner get?

Yeah I am curious about the reward because it might give my brain the required creative push 😛

And and do we play this game with a partner or as singles?
Edited by SaaraDON - 9 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

What does the winner get?

Yeah I am curious about the reward because it might give my brain the required creative push 😛

And and do we play this game with a partner or as singles?

HAHAHA!

Smart question; it'd most likely be a signature. ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ We haven't hashed out those details just yet. ðŸ˜ģ

And you play this as singles and not partners. 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I hope all fans participate and just b creative with their gifts and reason ðŸ˜Ž

Awesome post Saruu ⭐ïļâ­ïļ
-Cutyee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcomed Back illuminated , I don't know ur name 😛 ðŸĪ—
Awesome Contest
Will try 😉
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can it be a fan fiction? Like a one shot or something?
KKBNL thumbnail
Good luck to all the participants!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nitya_Suresh

Can it be a fan fiction? Like a one shot or something?

it needs to b a gift from someone to someone .. for eg Abhi to Pragya or Purab to Bulbul or vice versa and u hv to mention who u r like whether u r Abhi or Pragya or Purab or bulbul and whom u r sending the gift and the reason for your gift  ...