Babar Khan remarries a 9th grader

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Babar Khan ties knot again

January 30, 2015

KARACHI: Famous actor Babar Khan tied knot again as this time he chose a ninth class girl Bisma Khan.

Babar who was previously married to actress Sana Khan who tragically died in a car crash last year, recently remarried to Bisma Khan.

Their Nikah held in a very private ceremony and very close family members & friends attended the ceremony.

According to reports, Bisma is cousin of the actor and she is reportedly a student of ninth standard

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
A Ninth grader ...has he gone. Nuts after the accident
What's wrong with him

I never liked sana khans pair with him and used to think she deserves so much better n I m jus proven right now...who marries immediately after wife's demise

Loser kahika
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I have no problem with his re-marriage. We should not be judgemental about that.
But, I definitely have a problem with her marrying with a 9th grader.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

Well, I have no problem with his re-marriage. We should not be judgemental about that.
But, I definitely have a problem with her marrying with a 9th grader.

me too hv no problem with 're marriage...but Cudnt he wait for a yr at least...what the need to b so desperate and I can't even say he needed a companion coz he obviously can't share his life problems with a ninth grader...so what was the hurry...n what type of family he has who allowed this shit
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When the girl and her parents do not have any problem then who are we to point fingers. It is someone else's personal matter and these sort of news only serve the purpose of 'sasti gossip' for others.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A person cannot live his whole life crying over his dead wife...some marry while their wives are still alive...give him a break, he needs to move on...his first marriage was his choice, his second marriage to his cousin is probably due to family's pressure...who knows, but his life, he has every right to do what he wants...we should question the parents of the 9th grader who accepted babar khan as their son in law.
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

A person cannot live his whole life crying over his dead wife...some marry while their wives are still alive...give him a break, he needs to move on...his first marriage was his choice, his second marriage to his cousin is probably due to family's pressure...who knows, but his life, he has every right to do what he wants...we should question the parents of the 9th grader who accepted babar khan as their son in law.

Well said :)
well i dont wanna comment anything on his personal decisions but good luck to him and his new wife