Is anyone still watching this?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol me for my blind fangirlgiri for agha sumbul pairing
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally! I watch it on and off (off when my mom thinks I shouldn't be outside watching but in my room studying). So, now I'm completely lost with the story. What's going on?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Finally! I watch it on and off (off when my mom thinks I shouldn't be outside watching but in my room studying). So, now I'm completely lost with the story. What's going on?

Lol the story is pretty much messed up and i m sick of watching agha ali playing the jerk hubby with sumbul whereas in shows with other heroines where there is no chemistry he is playing the loving hubby

When i think of this i feel like banging my head on the wall

Nyways the jist of the story is aghas all three sisters are hving a miserable life at their in laws and are heading for divorce which mks aghas mom hving to test her own medicine n hence now she is softer with sumbul
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHY the H I watched this ?? 😡😵
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

WHY the H I watched this ?? 😡😵

LMAO u used to watch it

I used to watch for agha Sumbul PAIRING even though they didn't hv a single romantic scene in this show to my utter disappoint ment

But must say one of the worst shows of recent times

Really felt bad for agha su.bul being wasted here
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby , I swear I can kill the makers of the show if I find them somewhere ! What the H they thought while making this crap ??? 😵 The WHOLE CAST was WASTED !!!! I mean I too watched it for Agha n Sumbul as I found chemistry there.. Even in there larayi there was it.. But what I m wondering is that HOW can it has a HUGE cast for a story good for NOTHING ?? Like HOW ?!?
I knew every single actor in the show.. Even that girl playing Amir's younger sis n the guy playing Nadia's ex lover.. Even those weren't new faces to me.. N they all chose THIS script ?? Like seriously ?

Show could have SO MUCH better if the screenplay was good ! They just ruined it. Pathetic is the word !

I actually started watching towards epi 38.. Where Yasir 😡 slaps Tania.. I found that epi good n pata nahi kyun then I watched it ... It was just pathetic. I wonder how u people managed to WAIT every week for THIS ?!?

Yasir was such a jerk !! I mean the writer could show him A BIT caring na !? But he felt simply NOTHING towards Tania.. Phir shadi kyun kar raha tha us se. ? 🤬

N Tania jesi larki toh mene dekhi hi nai hai kabhi.. Jis k sath itna zulm horaha ho wo kabhi nai bardasht krti ye sab aur na hi karna chahye. She got on my nerves more than anyone else.

I only found Amir n his family a bit realistic. Their acting was good too. Warna toh sab k sab fazool characters k liye paise le rahe the bas.

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N the last epi was like cherry on the cake. Like HOW on earth Yasir changed ??? Wo bhi over the night ? Out of the blue !?! N I hate how in the last epi everyone turns out to be nicer than ever without any reason.

N u noticed the last bit, when Amir left ? They all were having worried faces n suddenly start smiling n then hugging ?? PATHETIC !!!!

The worst drama ever only due to the screenplay n stuff.. The writer is at fault !
I can't believe that actors like Saba Faisal, Javed Sheikh n Tania n Amir's parents cjose this script !! 🤓
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH I M SURE U AND ME ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ON EARTH WHO WATCHED THIS CRAP TILL THE END

and the reason for such a huge cast was the production house which was momina duraid

Do before questioning the stars i want to question the production house that why invest so much money and starcast on such a pathetic script

Even weekly dramas of hum tv which air on prime time dont hv the starcast the way this show did

The production value was very good as well

But all seemed to go down the drain

Even i cant believe what made all these popular faces come together for this shit

I guess they signed it when they heard its a momina duraid production and didnt bother about the script mich

Hum tv and momina was enuf reason to sign

But still i hv seen a lot of senseless crap pak shows but this one tops the list by a huge margin