Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
whats the background story of this?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SHABZ LMAO...bang on...wish ur rant was longer...I had a blast reading it... Do watch Epi 6 and 7...there is a new twist
This show is indeed like a Hindi soap...heavy mk up n too much unnecessar y slaps...I wish there was more romantic scenes between Sumbul n agha as I jus luv their Jodi to death...god knows why they don't get a decent luvstory...sighs...agha is always a jerk in Sumbul agha shows...ughhh

Nyways still I like the show as its a really big budget show...the assembled cast is really huge...nd there r many popular faces...usually soaps don't hv such starcast ...

And there r many parallel tracks which is another refreshing thing...

I also like the family of the theif guy who took the jewellery...they hv a separate track too which is good

Agree there is quite a bit of overacting and shouting

But still its better than the other soaps ...production value is really high nd the story isn't bad either and they don't drag it either...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am officially giving up on this...too OTT for me, the music, make up, unnecessary drama, its like a soap wanna be...the director has made seasoned senior actors act so OTT...I dont think I can take another episode of this torture..couldnt even bear to finish the recent epiosde🤢...Adios
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
After Watching yterdays Epi even I wanted to give up...I don't know why the director is making seasoned actors like Saba faisal and javed sheikh over act...who the he'll is the director of this show...the script isn't bad...all the characters r intertwined but the screenplay has negativ ity written all over every Epi
This show wud hv been so much beeter with a better screenplay n director...looks like such a huge cast has gone down the drain ...so disappointed. N sad

Rukhsar...shabezindagi...n now this...agha Sumbul PAIRING is jinxed...Will they ever get a decent show
aachan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I started watching this drama not so long ago.
To be honest, "Hum" dramas or way better than Indian dramas. Most of them are not bad though.

#TeamMerayKhuda
Edited by aachan - 9 years ago
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am still watching it.just because of agha n sumbul pair.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: queen_of_hearts

I am still watching it.just because of agha n sumbul pair.

LMAO same here...this show is so pathetic that I was ashamed to admit that I m still watching the show...lol...for agha n Sumbul even though they fight all the the time lol...I jus luv to see them in one frame...don't know why they hv so much chemistry...nyways I m glad u r still watching for the same reason hahaha
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

LMAO same here...this show is so pathetic that I was ashamed to admit that I m still watching the show...lol...for agha n Sumbul even though they fight all the the time lol...I jus luv to see them in one frame...don't know why they hv so much chemistry...nyways I m glad u r still watching for the same reason hahaha

lol wondering the same why they have so much chemistry even though they fiight all the time.i guess i dont wanna miss the chance to see them together. 😊 no matter if they fight or live happily... 😆
aachan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This drama is going to be intriguing to watch every episode and not to be missed. I really can not wait for next episode will air tomorrow. It's going to be super exciting to watch it. Looking forward to know what will happen.
Edited by aachan - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachan

This drama is going to be intriguing to watch every episode and not to be missed. I really can not wait for next episode will air tomorrow. It's going to be super exciting to watch it. Looking forward to know what will happen.

To my surprise it's indeed getting interesting

I LUVED the twist they gave with the 2nd wife being preggy with another man's child