Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Abby how do u knw abt it lol ? 😆

From the extended promos and ost video
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I wanted Sajjal n Sheheryaar togather on a live show.. I mean HSY as u mentioned.. Or some other morning shows etc.. Just to see them interacting with each other .. ☺️

Sherry and Sajjal did come on one of the chat shows hosted by noor...u can check that out...it was during times of asmano pe likha...search with their names in yt? And u 'll get it
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its starts today😃 where are u Abby🤣
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
today i watched the first epi and loved it...how agha was looking at sumbul...he was blushing..cant wait for more sumbul agha scenes...😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@queen..YAYYY...me too jus watched the Epi now...geez I jus luv luv luv agha Sumbul
Why the he'll do they look so good together

I jus LUVED their scns in today's Epi and for once I m glad it's a big budget star studded daily soap means more of their scns

Tomorrow is the wedding...I m surprised they r not dragging it...I was expecting the wedding to happen after a month but anyways I m happy
Finally we can discuss this show 4 days a wk

@SOFI...rofl...Hahaha...thank god u gave me the reminder...I forgot today it will start coz Monday's I usually remember watching aik pal and doosri biwi...this shw is a new addition now and hum tv uploaded it quite late...yaar plz watch the Epi and comments plz
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting first episode...like all the actors.
But there were too many stories introduced today. Couldn't keep track of who was who and related to whom. I was completely lost with the names. Hopefully after a couple of episodes one will be able to keep score.
I may need a cheat sheet to keep up.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Today's Epi was 38 mins ...don't know why
Nyways Sumbul and agha shud get married in real life right away

They r jus more than perfect in every way possible
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Is.No one watching the show except me
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I watched this show as I read somewhere that it is bold and not watchable with family, so curiosity made me watch it, as some of you know already, i dislike sumbul, and avoid her plays like a plague😆...but anyways...watched all 5 episode mostly Fast forwarding them...so bear with my rant.
The story isnt that bad, sumbul is abducted on her weddiing night, and now every one believes she must have been raped...her word means nothing...but what i found amazing is that, her husband makes love to her on her return and cant tell the difference that she is still a virgin...jahan they have been discussing everything, yeh bhi discuss ker lete...but I guess they want to show the husband doubting her and being mean, so it wouldnt have worked.

I watch it when i have nothing else to watch...so lets see,how the story goes forward.

and there are some really silly direction bloopers, did anyone notice when rehana was about to slap yasirs mom😆, that was so funny...need a gif for that...and slaps ki bharmaar hai in this show, saas slapping bahu, father slapping son...running after him with a gun, and the wife never once tells him to put the gun away.😆

sumbul needs to fire her hair stylist asap...whats with the two strands of hair in different colour...this show is so inspired by soaps.😆...music, looks, thappads.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abby i am watching and i do agree with shabz 😆