Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

yea saw the promos on tv..
although I dont lyk Sumbal much but might watch this for Agha Ali... I'v been liking him in his recent shows lately, he has a nice onscreen presence
and they both were good in Rukhsaar too

RABBBZ!❤️🤗Ive somewhere always liked Sumbul as an actor and her and Agha have really good chemistry😃 hopefully once this show starts you will start liking her😃
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@sofi and ash...plz watch the first 5 episode of shab. e zindagi...there are some few AMAZING couple scns between agha and sumbul which surprise me...u guys need to see it and th show u don't hv to watch the whole of it as the mid 10 episode r a filler...jus watch from epi 1 to 7 ...epi 12 and 13 and then Eli 19 to 24...that's Enuf to get th story but the show is a must watch as it has those scns for which we used to crave in rukhsar...plz watch asap and let me know...we can discuss here till the new show starts...

Sofi plz post th promo links once it's available online

i was planning to watch this😃 and now im gonna watch it by thrusday and then we can chat about it here😃😉
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Oh wow.. a new show.. 3rd show of them together i guess.. they look so good.. n Sumbul..uff.. she luks stunning in this avatar... W8ng... 😳

Heyy🤗 i soo agree she looks stunning in this show😃 and in the promos its looking too good😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby

YAYYAY... !!! HAHA... THTZ SUPE COOL !!! we all can have a blast here too.. BUT i m expecting it to be a good show !! 😳

I've seen Shab e Zindagi BUT towards the end the end of it.. n Agha Ali came far later.. like n 2 last epis i guess.. so u can imagine how it could be ... he had NOT given me a nice impression of him as i thought HE was the one who left her n didn't come back.. but i didn't bother to watch early epis of it 😛 thtz why i don't really knw how r they together... BUT i liked them look wise.. so yeah.. i m w8ng for them as BOTH r EXTREMELY talented n FAB actors... so they will ROCK it.. hoping the show to be GOOD !!

will watch Shab e Zindagi to see their chemistry 😳

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

Heyy🤗 i soo agree she looks stunning in this show😃 and in the promos its looking too good😃

🤗

i m feeling so happy right now to see all of u here too.. SumAg deewanis... 😃😛
show looks good... n they both luk stunning yeah 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
wese it will replace which one... TMHR or ST... i m guessing... 🤔
Mehram too is possible...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Abby

YAYYAY... !!! HAHA... THTZ SUPE COOL !!! we all can have a blast here too.. BUT i m expecting it to be a good show !! 😳

I've seen Shab e Zindagi BUT towards the end the end of it.. n Agha Ali came far later.. like n 2 last epis i guess.. so u can imagine how it could be ... he had NOT given me a nice impression of him as i thought HE was the one who left her n didn't come back.. but i didn't bother to watch early epis of it 😛 thtz why i don't really knw how r they together... BUT i liked them look wise.. so yeah.. i m w8ng for them as BOTH r EXTREMELY talented n FAB actors... so they will ROCK it.. hoping the show to be GOOD !!

will watch Shab e Zindagi to see their chemistry 😳

Oh god u watch ed th show fem mid episodes those episodes were such a torture and a filler and yeah agha comes bk so much later in Episod. 21 but the first five episodes are jus ufff...u hv to watch them yaar...u jus have to...n let me know here...I hv given this homework to sofi too...hahaha

ur sister is ryt when she said bushra is boring...it indeed is the first 6 episode but when affan and FQ enters fem epi 7 BANG th show pics up...n u r hooked...me too watch with my mom...I hate watching alone...I download the episode in HD n with pen drive watch them with my mom

It's really surprising how since one yr me and my mom completely transformed into a pak drama fan fem Indian daily soap addict...hahaha...before I used to watch so many Indian soaps bk to bk but now it's jus Everest and pukar...hv quit all others...we devour pak dramas everyday...now I m planning to req ZINDAGI channel to air pak films too as pak films are not available in good print in yt

And there are many awesome pak films coming up this year...so I hv to find a way to watch it
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
yeah.. i have only seen a few epis of it on TV when it aired... haha ok will do tell u here :D
ohh thtz gr8... Itz my sis who watches pakistani shows only when she gets time...actually , i m NOT serials or films fan.. i watch soe if i get time... n i can follow only one show at a time 😆.. epi wise i m saying.. like i can't watch a big number of epis of two shows back to back.. it confuses me... :P so yeah now as i have finished all GOYA epis... i can watch some other shows one by one.. :D

Pakisani films r AWESOmE nwadays.. i have watched Khuda Ke Liye, Main hoon shahid afridi etc.. n i loved them... n yeah if Zindagi lauches hem it wud be awesome..

r u an Indian or Pakistani ?
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!🥳 thanks Abby for informing😃

Agha and Sumbul.. they look fab in those pics.❤️
btw they did another show together? what that was about?can anyone update me on that plz?😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
and thanks Sofi for making the thread..🤗