Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@Abby - lol i sent you all of them in 2nd pm on imgur..you didnt check that pm nahh ?? ;P

But here they are😃

sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby - i guess you might have to make it later im going to Pakistan on 4th Feb till 24th march and i wont be Active here then as i wont have wifi there ...

and yh i think its the same one :D

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omg this seems like another show...ufff...thanks Allah for being so meherbaan on us... We r getting our payback for their no luvstory in rukhsar with interest...Hahaha...they did 4 she's in jus 2 yrs wowed...I hv kinda started shipping them offscreen too after sering them as a couple in shabezindagi..GOD they look so PERFECT as hubby wifey
In th above pics also looks like they r hubby wifey n th rural set up is jus making it even more romantic...Hahaha...luv their costumes

I wonder which channel is it gonna air

WHAT THE HELL...how can u not come online when u r in pak...U may not hv high speed net but any type of internet should be there unless u r going to an remote village...even th mobile phone now offer so many net packages...U may not b able to mk threads n post pics but u can always come online yaar n comment at least...plz do something yaar...I can't stay wwithout you for so long
sofiaax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omg this seems like another show...ufff...thanks Allah for being so meherbaan on us... We r getting our payback for their no luvstory in rukhsar with interest...Hahaha...they did 4 she's in jus 2 yrs wowed...I hv kinda started shipping them offscreen too after sering them as a couple in shabezindagi..GOD they look so PERFECT as hubby wifey

In th above pics also looks like they r hubby wifey n th rural set up is jus making it even more romantic...Hahaha...luv their costumes

I wonder which channel is it gonna air

WHAT THE HELL...how can u not come online when u r in pak...U may not hv high speed net but any type of internet should be there unless u r going to an remote village...even th mobile phone now offer so many net packages...U may not b able to mk threads n post pics but u can always come online yaar n comment at least...plz do something yaar...I can't stay wwithout you for so long

i soo agree totally different looks compared to the rest of the pics i posted on 1st page nahhh ...these were posted on Agha Ali Facebook page and he wrote gonna play phool wala or something😉 awww i can see how mad you are about them😉😆😛

oh no its not a village like where i cant get net ... you can get those internet dongels but i wont have time to come or use it at all ...🤢 im always busy there no time at all ... i mean last time i got one and didnt use it at all ...🤢
awww gonna miss you tooo.🤗

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hahaha queen looks like this shows thread will be our new den from nxt month when mehram ends and this starts

Sofia...plz post the other pics here too yaar even if it's from another show...I can't open the fb links u posted above...post th pics yaar

And yeah u r right...mk mamta thread later...it's too early...GOD I LUVED THE SUMBUL AFFAN PIc u pmed me...looks like it's that humtv show which has ayesha k as well...I saw offset pics of ayesha k n affan of a humtv new shw. I guess that same show hhas sumbul too

ya abby this is our new ADDA after mehram..🤣after ending of mehram i will surely join u here.u know i am too much excited😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow.. a new show.. 3rd show of them together i guess.. they look so good.. n Sumbul..uff.. she luks stunning in this avatar... W8ng... 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Haha I already got 3 buddies with whom I will start watching the show...Sofia. queen...ash.Yahoo..
I really wish its a good SHOW...coz Sumbul agha chemistry deserves better shows than rukhsar and shabezindagi...

I didn't know there are so many fans of agha sumbul Jodi whereas their shows r not that big lovestory

I Cudnt even tell any1 I like them as a couple as others may think me mad as they had a hate hate relationship in rukhsar n who ships such couple hahaha
but thank god Sofia mentioned it in mehram thread n we got akki queen me ash Sofia all sailing in th same boat...Lol

Ash...yeah this is their third show and there is a fourth show in th pipeline as u can see from th photos posted by sofi in of 3 where they play a couple in rural set up and agha playing a phoolwaala...lol

But I have a feeling that may be that rural show is a telefilm...hope its a full fledged show though coz I jus luv seeing them as a couple

Agha was asking in fb and Twitter that how are we liking th promos of this show which are airing in hum tv n many commented in fb n tweeted that they LUVED th promos

So looks like hum tv has already started airing it's promos

It may replace mehram or tum meta hi Rehna which airs on Wed
But online I m not finding any promo vid links
otherwise I wud hv told sofi to post the links in pg 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@sofi and ash...plz watch the first 5 episode of shab. e zindagi...there are some few AMAZING couple scns between agha and sumbul which surprise me...u guys need to see it and th show u don't hv to watch the whole of it as the mid 10 episode r a filler...jus watch from epi 1 to 7 ...epi 12 and 13 and then Eli 19 to 24...that's Enuf to get th story but the show is a must watch as it has those scns for which we used to crave in rukhsar...plz watch asap and let me know...we can discuss here till the new show starts...
Sofi plz post th promo links once it's available online
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea saw the promos on tv..
although I dont lyk Sumbal much but might watch this for Agha Ali... I'v been liking him in his recent shows lately, he has a nice onscreen presence
and they both were good in Rukhsaar too
sofiaax thumbnail
@Abby - LOL yh my convo of them in Mehram forum and we found so manyy fans in one place of a show you wouldnt think anyone would ship the couple😆 hopefully those guys come here also😃 most likely i wont be here when it starts🤢but i should be watching it in pak and once im back will join you guys😉

lol ive been searching for the promos also on ... still humtv hasnt uploaded on there utube account ... once someone uploads on utube will post here ;D