Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sofi r u sajju and sumbul jodi fan? 😕
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: queen_of_hearts

Omg i am dying to see my fav rukhsar couple back.love u sofi for this 🤗

awww your welcome🤗 i thought now that the promos are out most likely will start soon so i can make the thread now😃 before i go to PAK on 4th feb ...
sofiaax thumbnail

Lovely pics they look so adorable together... ❤️ i am so excited [:D/]

i soo agree love the pics😃 there are some more new pics ... but i cant tell if they are from this show or another upcoming Agha and Sumbul show ...😕 as there look is completely different to the promos of this show and all these offscreen pics so far😕
queen_of_hearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

<font color="#0000CC">i soo agree love the pics😃 there are some more new pics ... but i cant tell if they are from this show or another upcoming Agha and Sumbul show ...😕 as there look is completely different to the promos of this show and all these offscreen pics so far😕</font>

may be ther are doing two different shows together 😊
sofiaax thumbnail

Sofi r u sajju and sumbul jodi fan? 😕

omg you watched apni kahani kasey kahein ???😲 lol i just watched the show last weekor shall i say all sumbul part except her scene with her weird husband😆 im not a fan fan but i found them cute😃esp sajju's love for her
sofiaax thumbnail

may be ther are doing two different shows together 😊

i was thinking that to ...but strange on both FB pages havent really said much like to confirm if another show together or same😕

see... completely different look 😕
https://www.facebook.com/AghaAliOfficialPage/photos/pb.118874722054.-2207520000.1421942852./10151973669202055/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/AghaAliOfficialPage/photos/pb.118874722054.-2207520000.1421942852./10151973654357055/?type=3&theater

queen_of_hearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

<font color="#0066FF">omg you watched apni kahani kasey kahein ???😲 lol i just watched the show last weekor shall i say all sumbul part except her scene with her weird husband😆 im not a fan fan but i found them cute😃esp sajju's love for her</font>

yes i watched it 😆 i agree they looked cute in this show. 😉 infact i watched it only for their love story .overall this show was not so good.
sofiaax thumbnail

yes i watched it 😆 i agree they looked cute in this show. 😉 infact i watched it only for their love story .overall this show was not so good.

lol same i checked it out and then started watching to see there lovestory😆 and i agree😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hahaha queen looks like this shows thread will be our new den from nxt month when mehram ends and this starts
Sofia...plz post the other pics here too yaar even if it's from another show...I can't open the fb links u posted above...post th pics yaar

And yeah u r right...mk mamta thread later...it's too early...GOD I LUVED THE SUMBUL AFFAN PIc u pmed me...looks like it's that humtv show which has ayesha k as well...I saw offset pics of ayesha k n affan of a humtv new shw. I guess that same show hhas sumbul too