Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMG OMG OMG YAYYY

I TOLD U I TOLD U it rocks from Episode 7 and affan mawra FQ everyone is MIND BLOWING in their respective roles...plus the supporting cast is also good...FQ looks a bit old here though I don't know why...whereas he looks young in the upcoming shows on set pics...nyways but still he is FQ...affan mawra scnd r very cute and I m not telling u anything...watch it and keep posting ur review s...the making execution casting acting of the shw is so PERFECT that a simple story looks extraordinarily good and hence it's also getting so high trpz

i think u should also watch 1st 2/3 epi to get the plot..i mean how bushra's parents deals with their seven daughters...how bushra is treated by them...how poverty made them selfish...or u can watch the 1st seven epi by fast forwarding
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 affan and mawra make super cute jodi
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

OMG OMG OMG... i watched it.. i did... πŸ€ͺ n itz AWESOME !!! LOVED IT..!!!

started frm epi 7 directly 😎 .. thoda pblm hua start me story ko get krne me.. but still.. now m o epi 10.. n i m getting the story now...

n Affan... OMG He is SHOOO CUTE in it ☺️

Faisal.. OMG he is also there... I LOVE him.. n his look is SO DASHO... woww...

everyone is so gorg in the show... LOVED everyone's acting !!

I m guessing Faraz n Bushra will get marry.. dnt knw.. well DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING as i LOVE surprises

Please no Faraz / Bushra combo. That will ruin the whole show. Bushra has fallen I. Love with Shyan and must end up with her. He is the only. One who has given her love and respect that she has been looking for all her life.

for faraz she was a weapon he used against his mother.

Faraz and Sania would Be okay.

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Abby Jeran
FQ does look tired and old in this show. He must be in his 40s?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey guys do u watch tonyts show with HSY ...the talk show which comes in HUM SITARAY...last season my fav episode were...in order of preference
Mehwish n AHSAN...I watched this Epi innumerable times...LUVED their offscreen persona

hamza abbasi n ayesha k...I was kinda shocked to see how good they looked together...hamza plz do a drama with her

Saba q and adnan siddiqui...I vowed not to watch the Epi coz I m sick of watching Saba with adnan..first maat...then janam...n then agn here...damn it...but the Epi turned out to b surprisingly very good and I ended up liking adnan...lol

omer shariff...god that Epi was hilarious

Fawad n mahira...yeah I known this combo shud hv been no 1 but I jus didn't like the Epi...there was something missing and I still wonder what...plus I don't find fawads offscreen rappo with mahira that good in this Epi...whereas in th Fawad mahira tuc Epi in mahiras talk show I LUVED their rappo...in this Epi something was missing and I jus Cudnt enjoy it a bit...

bilal lashari and reema...HOLY SHIT BILLY IS DROP DEAD GOZS N talented and a gentleman at the same time...what a killer combo man...he shud do movies too

P.s.if u guys hvnt watched the talk show plz see them...all the above episode are a must watch...search tonyts with HSY in yt

Nyways the reason of the rant above is HSY is shooting a second season...and he was tweeting asking for the combos we want to see...I keep tweeting him diff fab combos of mine but I guess if we tweet together it will be more effective...this is an example of my one tweet...u can get his Twitter id fm it
@HSYCOUTUREKING bring FRESH faces of Pak industry this season...AGHA ALI with SUMBUL IQBAL and AFFAN WAHEED with MAWRA HOCANE PLzzz

Hahaha...yeah I know I m a despo fan of the above two Jodi but I hv other wishes too...so here u go...choose the ones u like most ...jus keep in mind they should be HUM tv stars as the show airs in Hum and they won't invite stars who do shows for geo or ARY mostly...

Here r my dream combos I keep tweeting him

1.SANAM baloch with Fahad Mustafa or Mikal zulfikar or adeel Hussain...

2.boys combo...osman Khalid butt and agha Ali
affan waheed with shehryar munawar
mikaal with adeel Hussain
mohib mirza n fahad Mustafa

3.gals combo...mawra and urwa hocane...Sumbul and Maya Ali ...alishba and Syra yousuf

4.legend combos...
marina Khan n nauman ejaz FAISAL QURESHI n SAVERA NADEEM

5.young couple combos
AGHA ALI n Sumbul iqbal
AFFAN waheed n MAWRA hocane
AYEZA Khan with Danish taimoor or SAMI K
osman Khalid butt and Maya Ali
sarwat gilani n fahad mirza

6.SANAM SAEED with adeel Hussain or mikaal mohib mirza

Phew I guess I covered as many as I cud fm hum family without repeating those who already came in season 1

Guys plz tweet him ur fa v combos from above regularly the coming one month coz afterwards it will be too late
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago