Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi All,

hope you are doing well.

My new semester has started so the updates here onwards might take a bit longer than it already does  ... my apologies

enjoy reading the new update and do leave your reviews

Disclaimer: Please note that it took maan to come even this far 5 years, the iceberg won't melt in a second

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 56

After 10 Days

Pari: adi sir I heard Mr. Garewal is coming here ?

Adi: han pari, he has arrived today early morning and is going to be here to meet maan sir and our marketing team to know first hand what have we planned ..

Pari: but MK himself rejected shekhar’s (head of marketing) plan yesterday in the meeting ..

Adi: Yes ..so its all comes down to how maan sir is going to convince Mr. Garewal about our strategy of getting our London branch out of the big mess it is in ..

Pari: I don’t know,the kind of mood he is in from last few weeks, he barely talks and even if he do somebody get the burns of it ..how is he going to put up with a prestigious client like Mr. Garewal..

Adi: That’s what I am worried about ..geet hoti tou phir bhi sambhaal leti but maan sir ne geet ko involve karne se bhi mana kardiya tha .. she wasn’t even in any of the email thread that were going back and forth on this issue even before he fired the whole London office’s marketing department ..

Pari looked down with a guilty face ..

Adi sir wohh …actually geet ko pata hai ..

Adi: WHAT …?? Pari yeh kya keh rahi ho ..?? maan sir ne strictly kaha tha iss poore project ki team ko k geet must be kept out of all this she has too much to deal with already she has been keeping all work up to date even during this difficult time but this project he specifically kept her out ..

Pari: Adi sir dekhiye technically tou I am not part of this project team, this project started way before I was hired in KC also you know how persuasive geet can be when she wants to be …I didn’t had any other option she cornered me aur phir mujhe sab kuch batana para usko ..

Adi: I don’t know pari what would happen …MK …geet ko yeh sab nahi batana chahte thay ..

Pari: adi sir honestly they way she asked I had no other option, she knew of MK always being there inthe hospital and she had already saw before she went on work from home how the marketing team messed up things ..i could barely lie to her …

Adi: I just hope things go well with Mr. Garewal and maan sir have some plan to save us..otherwise it won’t be good.. pari all the other projects that we got in the last 5 years in London was based on the progress of this mega project and the way we were meeting all the deadlines and now when the construction is in the final phase this failure can cost us many investors and our goodwill in the international market, it won’t go well for our business or for maan sir in the board room ..

Pari: don’t worry adi sir he is MSK he always have a plan …

Adi: hmm let me ask pinky to inform us when Mr. Garewal reaches here

**^^**

Shekhar, the marketing head of KC in India was trying to explain the marketing plan he had to maanwhile they both were walking towards the conference hall where as Veer was accompanied by Mr. Garewal who was also going to be joining them there …after getting his 2 ideas rejected by Mr, Garewal and one by maan himself yesterday he was almost desperate to explain he could make this work this time …and maan’s silence only added to his shaken confidence ..

Maan entered the hall seeing the girl from shekhar’s team placing the documents on the table whilethe IT guy was setting up the projector.. he thought he will have to get through with this on his own but he was glad he had a team to count on ..but shekhar wasn’t working on this project till now he only got this opportunity after he fired the whole marketing team of London office as they were working for his competitors even though shekhar has great knowledge and experience in Indian market he has never done a project internationally he wasn’t sure how he would convince Mr. Garewal who has already thrown disregarded 2 marketing plan he presented in their online meetings on solid grounds but still maan had to give him a chance and so he turned to look into his eyes …

So shekhar you planned this ?

Umm yes sir I planned this campaign and trust me Mr. Garewal would not be able to reject this one ..

Maan could see the doubt in his eyes and he looked away almost frustrated knowing its not his ideanor the facts he gave were substantial enough to back his idea but the vision was good he could build it up if shekhar fails to convince Mr. garewal

Fine you can present the campaign and we will see what it is in detail but I would have preferred to listen to this in the morning in more detail if you had this plan so that if it one of the similar campaigns that you presented earlier I could tell you by my own self but anyways if it’s a crap you will know it now by many people ..

Shekhar was going to say something more when adi walked in ..

Sir ..umm aapko kuch batana tha

Maan and adi walked ahead leaving shekhar to setup his laptop

Adi: sir I just met Mr. Garewal at the entrance veer is taking him up here but he is accompanied bytwo of his investor and board member ..

Maan: what but this was not the plan

Adi: sir as you know Mr. Garewal is on a thin thread after he invested in the country side real state against the board’s decision and suffered huge losses, since his own position in the board is under consideration I guess they accompany him so he might not try to favor us and this time the decision would not be his alone …

Maan: we’ll see adi their presence does not affect us  

Maan walked away to check the documents placed on the table for the attendees and saw them in similar formatting geet would do to her documents it stricked him for a second but before he could inquire anyone veer entered with Mr. Garewal and 2 other men walking behind him ..

Maan: Welcome Mr.Garewal ..

G: thanks maan good to finally see you ..

M: Same here

G: meet Mr. Samuel and Mr. fin my board members,

S: hello Mr. Khurana we have heard a lot about you its an honor to meet you

Maan: the pleasure is all mine, welcome to KC

F: its good to see you in person Mr. Khurana, we thought you might miss this meeting as well like you missed our online meetings

Shekhar, adi and veer held their breaths to see the look on maan’s face while the obnoxious man Finstood their smirking ..it was clear he was here to make KC stand as an incompetent company for this project ..

Maan gave him a tight smile and shook his hand: I decide where I have to be Mr. Fin and as the owner of the number one construction company I have to prioritize among many different tasks ..

Veer: Gentlemen shall we please have our seats so we begin the meeting ..

While everyone sat Mr. Garewal and maan continued to stand in their respective places ..

G: a word maan before we begin with this meeting

Maan nodded and they stepped in a corner

G: what the hell is going on maan… where have you been all this time.. I couldn’t even get you on call … I have worked with this company since the time of your brother ..i saw the way you worked to get this project and have a significant impact in the London the market ..now where is that zeal, that dedication …or are you happy being the king of Indian construction market.. got your satisfaction ?

Maan: you know that is not the case ..if I am not in the meeting doesn’t mean I don’t care for the project, I am a businessman and for me every project is equally important, if this wasn’t important I wouldn’t have found out about the malpractices of my team in London the cheap tricks the competitors were playing. Everyone have a different approach of solving problems Mr. Garewal this was mine and as for the two douche bags you have with you, after the presentation they will have nothing to say…

G: Maan everyone has a lot to say ..and you have given them the opportunity by not being there in the meetings when we are facing the crises and by the way where is geet, she is the head the project and she is no where to be seen …

Maan: geet had some urgent business to take care of that’s why she is on leave..

G: perfect just perfect …now we have another thing to explain them

Maan: Mr. Garewal you should know that I don’t give explanation to anybody..

While maan was having a chat with Mr. Garewal Romeo entered the conference room and walked up to adi seeing veer & shekhar busy discussing things with the Mr. Samuel and Mr.Fin

Romeo: adi sir you heard what Shekhar sir did ..?

Adi: what happened now?

Romeo: I was in the same corridor when he was trying to convince MK about this new strategy, claiming it to be his solely ..

Adi: Relax romeo, at the end of the day it doesn’t matter who did what ultimately its KC whose reputation we have to save in front of the client we can clean the internal mess later as well besides I have a feeling this isn’t going to go well for someone here …

**^^**

G: Maan this isn’t the time to be a tough nut, they are here means they have somethings planned and I am not proud of admitting it and if there was anybody else in your position I would have never told you this but after we suffered the losses on my real state deal the board is ready to do anything to gain even it means they earn a single dollar.. Fin here is the CFO now if he doesn’t thing you can manage the project he would definitely not leave it like that ..

Maan: we’ll see about that ..

G: geet kahan hai maan..why isn’t she here.. she has been driving the project ever since you guys made such a good team ..and at such a crucial time how can she just go on leave..

Maan: Mr. Garewal I appreciate your concern for us and trust me if you were not a trusted client of my brother I wouldn’t have said even this much but questioning my staff’s working ethics isn’t something I am going to allow.. if geet is not here I am the reason for this coz in here I decide who stays and who goes ..

Mr. Garewal sighed knowing he shouldn’t have questioned maan like that he was no longer the boy he use to meet 5 years back when project tender was open .. maan looked away and noticed the way Fin was discussing with veer simultaneously studying everything and everyone around ..he realized what Mr. Garewal was saying was indeed true geet had been communicating on his behalf with Mr. Garewal’s team for years now she was the one who worked closely to ensure all deadlines were met and her absence would raise questions in Mr. Garewal’s team but he wasn’t going to let her get bothered with this when she had others things to take care off… he had been so busy over the last few days trying to get over with the pending work he postponed while he was in hospital with her and then trying to figure what was wrong at London’s office operating and micromanaging things from a continent away is indeed difficult but he managed somehow and now in this decisive meeting he cannot loose his cool ..

Maan stopped Mr. Garewal before he could walk away ..

Sir I respect you I really do, but I can’t call geet here right now …I …I am sor…//

Before maan could continue the conference room’s door opened and she entered like fresh air calming the chaos within …

Hello Mr. Garewal

All eyes turned to look at the person and suddenly everyone was smiling …but there were one pair that kept looking at her with admiration, longing and love ..!!

G: Geet finally …!!Good to see you here, where have you been …

Geet: Good to see you too sir, and I am sorry for my absence

G: I had been asking your boss about you but he just wouldn’t get you here ..

Geet: my uncle ..umm... actually you can say my father suffered a stroke a few days back that is why ..

G: Oh, that’s sad ..i kept asking him (he pointed out at maan who was still lost looking at her,almost as if re memorizing her features those eyes).. but he never mentioned ..

Geet smiled and looked down ..and then looked at Mr. Garewal never even sparing Him a glance ..

You know him better than me ..

G: ofcourse the secretive strict professional business man he is ..

Geet: Anyways I think we should get on with the meeting ..i am sure you must be curious and anxious to know the plan ,..

G: there are other seven more restless than me in this room ..

And that is when she noticed 2 other men in the room and acknowledged their presence with a nod ..

G: so as the smart lady say we shall get started with the actual business we came here for ..

Geet stood there robotically smiling acknowledging yet maan noticed the way she avoided looking at him and it pained him, she is standing in front of him yet not even sparing him a glance. He could just look at the petite form in front of him surely she has lost weight, he noticed the dark circles and the tiredness on her face yet she refused to let him look in her eyes and see if she was fine, know what is going on in her mind …his heart beats paced faster restless to talk to her,impatient to look in her eyes and and anxious by her ignorance, what is going on in her mind …he just couldn’t think straight and just when she took a step away he felt as if he would collapse right here if she walked away ..and in a desperate plea he called her

Geet ..

His voice slow and soft yet it depicted his longing that halted her steps and against her all resolves and will she looked up at him suddenly worried the way he called her name …giving him an opportunity to look at her hazel brown eyes and see through her facade of professionalism and realize the mistake he did and the accusation she carried in her eyes for him, the pain on her face ever so evident and the yet beyond all the hurt, longing and accusation he could see the love she had for him that gave him strength. Strength to get through with this problem at hand …

PRECAP: the last 10 days for maneet ...

Please follow the safety guidelines and work for your and your loved ones safety

Luv ya

Sobia

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 3 years ago
ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love Geet for her commitment and professionalism. She is no nonsense girl. She gives her all in what ever she does. Be it personal or profession. 

Whole of the office adores and respects her for that. 

Though she is an emotional mess because of her personal life Still she comes to office for the prestigious project. 

Hats off to her. 

What ever happened in 10 days yet to be seen.

Maaneet's love has seen lots of Highs and lows. They will eventually get through this phase too. 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Ten day's gap what happened between them that Geet avoiding him and he logging fr hr 

Geet get updates from pari about project and no-one in office deny hr Maan knows he have to clear whatever mess up create in London office and Maan want to keep her out of it bz of what she facing but Geet was there on time to deal with Mr Garewal team she can't risk KC reputation 

Edited by sanum23 - 3 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update

Loved it

Glad geet came 

But would love to see what happened in this 10 days 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan keep geet away from problems company facing but geet come in to action to solve the problem 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice update. Loved Geet entry her expression and dialogue. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank you for updating

Part 56

can understand everyone's tension.

Well Shekhar seems confident.

Adi has faith in Maan and Garewal.

of cos Garewal asks about Geet.

nice that she came for the meeting.

She is so professional.

why is Geet avoiding Maan?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

interesting precap... update asap... thanks 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So wow what a professional geet is just like ma’am and what commitment.  She knows maan will notionvilve her knowingbherbsituation. So she takes it on her own.  For sure the plan submitted by Sekhar is geets.  Anyway. So sad to see the guilt pain anger frustration and love in geets eyes for Maan And probably maans too

coderlady thumbnail

There is no point in trying to shield Geet from the problems.