Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
MG SS : Salaam e Ishq

Part 20

Geet was immersed in her work oblivious to the yearning eyes looking at her from across the glass wall ..maan sighed in relief having her in front of him ..n went back to check his mails while anushka entered with a coffee mug to take the file ...geet gave her a good-luck smile n she went to maan's cabin ...

After Two Hours ..

Anushka was in the conference hall setting the files and media ..it was her first meeting with the MSK nervousness was obvious she is been working in other company for last 3 years but KC has a different environment and MSK has a bad reputation ...aur jalwa tu woh dekh hi chuki thi ...πŸ˜†

Nervous ??

Anushka turned startled seeing adi standing thr with a file in hand and a smile on face ...giving words to her turmoil ...

Yeah ..a bit

I can relate to it ...actually everyone here can ...but don't worry u'll be fine ...

Not sure with the way things started this morning ..

Hmm ...right n that's why I m here to brief u ...

Brief but that's for the bosses na ??

Yes ...but not when u r working under geet handa ...she asked me to ...

She is really a helpful person ...

Hmm ...well since u have set the files for all attendees of the meeting all u need is a pen n a note pad just in case mk asked u to note something and you will have to manage the slides while mk would be doing his bit in the presentation ...

How will I know when to change the slide ??

Umm ...geet said maan sir do gives a cue .. .actually geet hi humesha slides handle karti hai ...so now you will have to..

Adi sir ..anushka ..garewal's r here ..

Thanks romeo ..

Chalo I'll go receive them ..

Adi left n anushka looked around checking all the things at thr places n took a deep breath ..

An hour later in the mini conference room ..

Mr Darla ur project is really promising but I hope u know that's not enough we will have to study your company's market standing before making any decision ..

I know the drill Ms handa but it would have been better to present my project directly to Mr khurana ...

He is a busy man Mr. Darla ...but rest assure we'll brief him well ...

No u r misunderstanding ...I have full confidence that you will ...

Good to hear that ...we will call you for the next meeting ...

I'll be waiting for the call ...

Rohan led them outside while both the ladies sighed

That ended sooner than expected ...

Hmm ...let me check on maan sirs meeting with garewals ..

geet Ma'am Y can't you rest when given a chance ..

Geet smiled n continued to call pinky to know if the meeting is still going on ...and it was indeed ..

U can see the financial graph of this project on the screen ...

And as expected maan turned to the older irrelevant slide ..pissing him off to the limits ...if it wasn't for the client in front he would really have fired this girl ...anushka saw the rising temperatures of her new boss and her hands were shaking with fear ...knowing she is failing miserably at her task ...

And just then she entered like a fresh wind and all eyes turned to her ...

Mr. Garewal : Glad u could join us geet ...I was asking Mr. Khurana where were u ...

Umm ...well I had another meeting to finish besides there had to be someone to get u all some coffee in this long meeting ...

N that's really why I say nobody can match the efficiency of KC's employees ,..

Geet smiled n took maan's cup from the tray n went towards him with a fake smile seeing the scowl on his face ...n stood in front of him praying not to get bashed in front of all the clients completely Unaware of the calm she brought in with her ...

Alright gentlemen shall we get back to the meeting ..

With the commanding voice maan got the attention of all the attendees n the atmosphere changed just as he set his cup down ...

Romeo got the chair for geet where the projector was n she settled thr ..

Thanks romeo ..

Anushka : Geet ma'am thank God you came ...

Geet smiled n patted her ice cold hand on the projector's remote n took hold of it ...

Maan began where he stopped n in a smooth flow ...geet never deviated her gaze from his eyes n they fell in sink so naturally anushka tried but couldn't understand how geet knew when to switch the slide ...she just knew ...may be with time even she will ...
The client's happy faces were enough to tell about there delight but it was maan proud face that made her smile and with Mr. Garewal stood all the members in the conference hall as he came and shook hands with maan ...

I had heard of KC's efficiency but its great to see it ..actually quite rare in India ..

India is evolving every minute Mr. Garewal ...n yes we do have some top class people working for KC ...

Mr. Garewal smiled and said looking at geet ...

That I've seen time and again ...

Geet smiled accepting the compliment and turned to romeo who had her cell phone in his hand indicating there is a call ..she took it excused herself to a corner while maan continued his convo ..

Mr. Garewal : speaking of efficient staff, Mr. Khurana I think this project in London needs a supervisor to look after a smooth closure sent from here ...

Why would you think so ..I mean its going smoothly than ...

Certainly it is ..but as per your projection this project in London is in its final stage and we will be able to launch it in the next three months but unfortunately I will not be able to visit India to get all the feedback on this project ..I have invested enough to earn the right to have all the progress details from this stage on and its only fair you have someone there to work closely on the marketing and media plans ..

Mr. Garewal I m fully aware of your Apprehensions about this launch but you trust my people they won't leave a stone unturned to make it a success ..however if you really want I can consider sending someone over there ...I'll think and I'll ...//

Actually I have someone in my mind for this ...( maan tried to say something but he went on) GEET ...she has been working on this project since day one and who better than her ..she has been in touch with my staff regarding the progress of this project and obviously with your staff at London too ..

Mr. Garewal I know she is the best choice for this but its only one project you are thinking of when in fact there are many over here she is involved in so I cannot send her off so Abruptly ..and ...

.maan looked away from him anxiety already filling him with just the thought of her going away and that's when he saw geet standing with anushka and others clearly long done with her call and had her full attention on his conversation ...their eyes met and for a second she was confused with what she was seeing in his eyes ..anxiety ?? Fear ?? Anger?? but whyy she could not point her finger on one ...maan panic stare suddenly turned cold when Mr. Garewal started insisting n he turned to him ..

Rest assured Mr. Garewal I have better people than her for this ..n I will make sure the marketing campaign for this project is a sure success ...

Alright then Mr. Khurana I suggested what I thought was best ..but I would like to know who is going to handle the marketing campaign soon ..

I will sure get back to you soon ..

Mr. Garewal turned to leave followed by his team n geet bid him good bye

Maan had just left his cabin to leave for the site visit along with anushka while geet was still busy with reports on Darla's projects ..for a moment she glanced at maan's office from across the glass wall n sighed ..being with him almost every where has become a habit so much so that now all she can think is what he will be doing ..she saw the time it was 12 noon ..thankfully maan has a lunch meeting at least she doesn't have to worry about his lunch for one day ...
She stood up to take a file from anushka's table and that's when she saw the file of maan's lunch meeting lying there ...
Geet rushed to her mobile and dialed maan's number it went busy ..then went through the diary she had written anushka's number on and dialed hoping they weren't out of the office premises yet ..

Hello ..who is this ??

Thank God.. anushka its geet..listen you have forgotten maan sirs' file that he needs to study before the lunch time meeting ..

But ma'am we r already in the car leaving ...

Anushka stop the car I m coming to the parking lot ..

Okiee ...

Geet ran to the elevator which would take her to the parking and came to a stop in front of anushka who was standing there nervous and sweating ..

Hi ..

Thank you so much ma'am aapne bacha liya ..or else I would have lost my job today itself ..

Its okie maan sir car mien hain ??

Nahi woh tu apni car mien chale b gye thay jab aapka call aaya ...

What ?? Tum guards ki car mien ...maan sir k saath kyun nahi hu tum ...unki car mien hona chahiye tha tumhain ..

Kya keh rahi hu Aap geet ma'am ..mien kaise maan Sir k saath beth sakti hoon unless he tells me to ...koi kaam huga tab hi unke saath bethoongi na ...aise kaise ..khair thank you for reminding me of this file ...mien nikalti hoon abb ..

Anushka left oblivious to the new world of formal conduct ahe left geet in ...

But mien tu humesha maan sir k saath hi jaati hoon ...he never said anything ...

Geet stood thr all confused and realizing the difference in Maan's behavior for the first time ever ...πŸ˜‰

***^***

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

MG SS : Salaam e Ishq

PART 21

An hour Later ..

Pari : Geet kya soch rhi hai ...kab se pouch rhi hoon kya order karna hai ...

With this geet snapped out of her thoughts which has been worrying her since morning ...

Nahi kuch nahi ...bas samoosa order karte hain ...

Chalo tum betho mien lekar aati hoon ...

GEETTT ...!!!!

Han ...han kya hua ..sorry mien woh ...

Kya baat hai kahan khoi hu ...

Kuch nahi ...

Mujhe tu tumhari kabhi samajh nahi aati ...anyways malhotra project ka kya plan hai ...Maan sir se koi Baat hui ???

Nahi kuch specifically nahi ...

What they are demanding is way too much than they are willing to offer ...

Hmmm ...u have a meeting to attend with him tomorrow outside the office ...raaste mien baat kar Lena ...warna office mien tu he is so busy to get hold on for any new project ...

Really ...geet madam Maan Singh Khurana ke saath bethna har kisi ki kismat mien nahi ...

Geet instantly looked up from her plate wondering even pari don't travel with him ...but before she could question her pari grabbed her plate and stood up ...

Oh god ...I have to leave

i have a client coming over to discuss the designs ...

Pari had left long back but geet was still sitting in the caf contemplating how maan has been treating her differently from his all other secretaries ...n with each passing memory she wondered how the hell she never noticed this ...even pari pointed it out numerous times but she never gave it a notice ...but today when she really think of it indeed maan has been different with her every time ...non of his employees has a guts to tell him if he is wrong but she has done it so many times even though he argues with her n most of the time doesn't even agree to her thoughts and opinions but she doesn't get fired like the other people for defying him ...

Pari and anushka doesn't travel with him even for official meetings n she has been going with him from first day on every single place ... and ...///

Before she could think any further her mobile buzzed with an incoming call from KM ..

Hello ..

Prem : Hi geet aunty kaise hu aap ...aaj aap subha mujh se milne kyun nahi aayi ...??

Oh mien bilkul theek hoon baby and I am reaaalllyyy sorry but aaj subha late hugayi thi agar aapse milne aati tou office k liye late hujati aur phir chachu se buhat dant khaani parti ...

Prem chuckled ...

Acha aap batao how was school ...did u had ur lunch  ..??

School was super fun ...mujhe naya science project mila hai ..

Really ..!! kya banana hai ..

Solar system ...

Waooo ...that's interesting ...do u have all the art material that u require ...submission kab hai ..??

Wahi tu mere paas half material nahi hai ...n submission date is next Monday ...aur chachu bhi phone nahi utha rahe ...

She smiled ...she could almost imagine prem pouting with a BIGgg frown ...

Oww don't worry ur chachu is in a meeting right now ...aap mujhe batado ill bring all the stuff u require ...

SACHIIi ...

Geet smiled ...may be after the whole morning ..

Muchiii ...

Acha aap note karo ...

Hmm ek minute ...reeta pen dogi please ...

The girl sitting on the adjacent table passed her a pen n she started jotting down his list on a napkin ...

By the time the call ended n prem narrated his whole day at school geet was out of her thoughts of maan n his behavior and she noticed she has waste a lot of her time here and made her way to the cabin to continue her work ...

Evening 5:30pm

Uff ..jitna mushkil Delhi mien baraf-baari hona hai utna hi mushkil parking milna hai ..dekho stationery shop kahan reh gyi aur yeh stupid parking k liye mujhe kahan aana para hai ..

The old man standing there smiled at the girls' innocent blabber however upon realizing she glared him so hard he went away from there ..

Dekha  ..dekha babaji ...aaj ka din hi kharaab hai .kyun krte hain aap aisa .mien tu Geet hoon na aapki pyari si bachi tu kyun itna pareshaan kar rhe hain mujhe aap subha se ..

N the whole complain session went on n on while she was walking back towards the stationery shop not realizing that actually ot was her own heart standing against her mind that was causing all these confusions in her mind ..coz finally after so many years she was seeing the difference in Maan's behavior for her than others  ... 

Geet was still busing cursing anything and everything around here while trying to cross the road ...which bye the way is a very difficult task for her ...

Uff ghadde uloo kahin ke dekh rha hai k itne log road cross karne ko wait kar rahe hain but yeh stop car crivers kabhi nahi rokte ...khote kahin k ...phewww ...geet babaji ka nam le aura age barh ...

Just when she took one step ahead she heard a loud horn n before she could react or step back someone grabbed her arm from behind n jerked her back with such a force she lost her balance after a few disoriented seconds geet realized she hasn't got hit by a car nor she has falled down on the hard floor infact a very strong pair of arms are holding her secure and she didn't needed to see who they belong to ...

the masculine scent her own crazing heart beats were enough to tell her it was no one else than her dhusht danav ...geet took a few deep breaths to calm herself and tightened her grip on his shoulder to balance her body ...when she looked up she saw something she never thought she would see in those big ocean deep eyes ...there was panic ...fear in those eyes ...she couldn't look away from them ...while maan just stood thr gripping her in his embrace fearful something would happen to her if he loosened his grip ...his eyes kept looking at her scanning her face looking for any sign of hurt ...his heart now beating so furious had just stop a few seconds ago when he saw that car coming towards her ..if he would have not jerked her back a nano second .../// he didn't even want to think in those line ...he has been there once he can't bear that again ...geet on the other hand could not believe he what she was really seeing the king of his world was standing in front of her with so much fear and panic in his eyes ...her hands slipped down n rested on his heart ...she could feel his heart beating furiously ...she looked into his eyes searching the answers to all her unasked questions ...her fear of getting hit by the car long forgotten ...this tight grip on her arms not even bothering her ..it was just his frantic eyes that held all her attention and his fast paced heart beats ...she gasped seeing him so worried scanning her from top to bottom ...a second of realization that he was actually so worried for her ...HER !!!! her  right hand pressed on the left of his chest ...

Maan sir ...!!

Tumhara dimag kharaab hai kya geet ...dekh kar road cross nahi kar sakti thi ...pata hai abhi kya hujata ...kya karta mien ...agar tumhain kuch hu jata tu ...BOLO GEET ...!!!

Geet couldn't form any words to come out from her mouth the intensity in those eyes left her shivering in his embrace ...

Mien ...woh ...

Thank god ...geet ma'am aap theek hu ...hum ne aapko hotel k main gate se bahar aate waqt dekha ...tab hi maan sir ne road cross kiya and shukar hai he did warna pata nahi aaj kya huta ...

Stop it Ms. Sharma ...condolences hugaye hoon tu kindly guards to call kijeye aur unko inform kijeye humari location so they can fetch the cars here ...

Yes ...yes sir !!

Maan sighed getting a grip on his emotions while geet looked away still bathing in the memory of few seconds back when his harsh words pulled her back in the reality ...

Ms. Handa will you please care to explain what the hell were you doing over here??

Geet looked at him n saw the anger clearly visible on his face and she frowned knowing her kharoos boss is back and all that care and worry has gone out of the window ...

Wohh ...mien ...actually wohh ...

Geet iske aage bhi kuch bologi tum ...

Aap bolne denge tu bolungi na ...tab se dante jaarahe hain ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GEET !!!

Maan glared at her so hard she almost gasped with what she said ...and formed a Haww O-shaped face but then she couldn't let him see that his anger was affecting her ...

Aur nahi tu kya ...

Tu kya chahti hu tum ...oscar doon tumhain ..almost suicide k liye ...

Maan sir mien ...//

Don't you dare defend it geet ...dekha mene humesha ki tarha pata nahi kya barbaraye jaarahi thi ...dhayaan hi nahi tha tumhara ...

Woh bhi aapki glati hai ..

What ...!!

Aur nahi tou kya itne confusing kyun hain aap ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet looked away realizing she was about to cry in the middle of a road in front of the person reason for all this madness in her life ...all her un-answered thoughts from this morning and what happened just now has taken a toll on her

maan saw her wiping away the tear on the edge of her eyes ...his heart pained knowing somehow again he has become the reason to hurt her ...and he looked away just then anushka came to them ..

sir cars will be here in 5 minutes yahan parking nahi thi so they had to park it in the next block ..

geet ma'am aap theek hain na ..

han ..han mien theek hoon ..

waise aap iss area mien kya kar rahi hain ...

wohh yahan ek buhat baari stationery shop hai ...prem k liye kuch samaan lena tha mujhe ..

prem ...aapka beta ...oh shit aap married hu ...

geet and maan both looked at her shocked and a little smile formed on geet's face when she glanced at maan ...while he looked away irritated ..

nahi ...prem ...umm ...maan sir ka nephew hai ...

oh ...I am sorry

prem ko kya chahiye ...??

Wohh uska call aaya tha mujhe ..he has got a science assignment to submit next Monday ...uske liye hi ...

Maan scowled a bit ...

Y didn't he called me ..

Geet couldn't help but to smile seeing the great MSK jealous ...πŸ˜†something once dadi maa mentioned once how maan gets jealous sometimes when prem tells her everything first hand rather than maan ..

Ussne aapko call ki thi but I guess you must have been in a meeting ...

Ms. Sharma u had my mobile mere ghar se call aayi n u didn't even bothered to tell me ...

Uhh ...sir wohh ...

Before anushka could say something geet intervened

Maan sir she has just joined today ..usko kaise KM ka number pata huga ...

Maan looked at her with a look Stop-defending-her ..n geet just looked down not able to look at him a lie ..

Well now why r you standing here chalo project ka samaan nahi lena ..

But aap ...//

I don't have any meetings ...n prem mera beta hai so I should know what r u getting him ..

Anushka u can leave with the guards aur driver se kehna car park kr k wait kare ill contact him when we'll be done ..

Arre maan sir who dekhiye apki cars aagayi hain ...(geet pointed across the road)

Good lets go then ...

Maan looked at the traffic and almost naturally held geets' hand while crossing the road ...geet saw his hold over her hand and smiled ...who would say this man was almost about to strangle her few minutes ago ..after crossing the road she glanced around to see anushka but she wasn't with them infact she was in the middle of the road crossing to come this side ...

Maan sir anushka ...wohh

Maan glanced at where geet was pointing and saw anushka stuck in the traffic ...and just then one of his guard and he proceeded to help her ...

Thank you ..

Chalo geet ...

Umm ..g

Bye anushka ...

Bye geet ma'm ...bye sir

Maan didn't even cared to reply her went towards the shop while geet walked behind him not feeling well how maan left her in the middle of such heavy traffic ...then she glanced at her hand which he was holding just now ...all her confusions bouncing back with full force while she kept walking ahead until she bumped with him ...

Ouch ...(maan glanced back wondering what happened to her while she never looked at him) .. sorry

Maan stopped and turned to face her but she kept looking away avoiding him ..not withstanding her behavior maan finally asked her ...

Geet ...tum theek hu ..??

Geet glanced at him ...really feeling confused with his behavior one minute he will be so concerned and next he will act as if he don't even give a damn about her ...what is she to understand ...

Kya hua hai geet ...??kya soch rhi hu ..??

Aapne anushka ki help kyun nahi ki ..??

What ..??

For a second he didn't even understand her question n then her innocent eyes with so many questions stared at him and it dawned upon him what she was implying ...and he as if on an instinct got his defensive mood on ..

Well I did ...

Nahi aapke guard ne ki ...

Ek hi baat hai geet ...u don't expect me k dunya ki har larki jo road cross na kar paye I should help her ..

U helped me ...

Maan couldn't bear to look in those eyes n lie ...he didn't knew why after so many years she was having these thoughts its been so natural between them from the first day ...when she had came and sat in his car he didn't knew how to tell her the protocols ...she was a completely inexperienced person in the commercial world ...it was her first client meeting with him and he realized this girl really doesn't know anything about how things work here in the commercial world ...she went on and on about her research on the client and didn't had the heart to tell her to go and sit in the other car and then it all became so natural between them ...he treated her differently from the first day coz she was different from everyone ...her innocence attracted him and the bond they developed over the time can't be compared to anyone ...he realized his different treatment to her but he never let her be aware of it and of course her oblivious innocence helped him keep the faked but now she is observing things ..and her questions will break his walls he knew ...he knew if geet began to realize his feelings for her he would not be able to hold back coz no matter what he says he wears his feelings for her like a second skin and he knows it and that is why he should never let her think all this ...she should never know what he holds in his heart ..

Maan looked away and turned to opent he shop's door

Geet tum kya kya stupid cheezien shochti rehti hoo ...chalo we have to buy the stuff and get home too..

Geet hasn't really gotten over her thoughts however she immersed herself in searching for all the material prem required and all that he could need for the project ...after getting a few things in the market she realized maan wasn't with her anymore ...she went ahead look In the adjacent isle he appeared from the front holding a basket full of art n craft things ..geet looked at the basket saw all that he has collected ..n shook her head

Yeh sab kya hai ..??

Vegetables hain ...

What ..!!

Tumhain kya dekh rha hai geet ..??

Well maan sir mujhe iss mien saari fuzool chezien dekh rahi hain jin mien aadhi prem k paas already hain aur baqi ki usko iss project k liye zarorat nahi hai ...

Isska kya matlab hai ..agar uske paas hai tu wohh purana hu chukka hai ...aur usko science project banana hai ...aur agar kuch access bhi hai tu kaam hi aayega na ..

Ek min ...purani hugayi hain ka kya matlab ..agar colors puraani hujayen tu usko phenk den ...aapki na mujhe bilkul samajh nahi aati ... yeh sab usko dena ka kya matlab banta hai abhi ...

Geet kuansa mien usko Mercedes de raha hoon ..

Sirf new colors aur paints hi tu hain ...

Aapko pata hai aapki problem hi yahi hai .jis baat par strict hona chahiye usspar hute nahi aur jis par nahi hona chahiye uss baat par itna daant dete hain prem ko ..

Geet mujhe tumhari samajh nahi aati ..kya khareed liya aisa mene ..new paint set ..color box ..crayon ..sketch book aur kuch glaze papers ..

Really ..aur yeh sketch pencil set kisne daala ..aur yeh kya ..god yeh tectured papers and yeh sab ...(geet signed exasperated) prem ko school ka science project karna hai ..aur yeh sab ...uss ke paas new color set box paints pencils drawing book sab hai ..

But new lene mien problem kya hai .. 

Problem yeh hai k agar aaj aapne usko yeh new cheezien laa den tu woh kabhi apni cheezon ko value nahi karega ...usse kabhi apni cheezien sambhaalne k aadat nahi hugi ..

Maan was about to argue but stopped looking at the young lady giggling a few step behind geet ..and stopped looking annoyed n geet glanced back following his gaze ...
The lady sobered and moved towards them ...

I m really sorry... but woh kya hai na Aap dono ko aise dekh kar mujhe apne husband yaad aagaye ...unki aur meri b same larayi hai ...
Basically yeh husbands hute hain na inka shoak huta hai bachoon ko bigaarna 
Aur phir jab bachien demanding hujate hain tu saara blame hum par

Wahi tu mien kab se keh rahi hoon bachoon ko tou aise hi chooti chooti cheezoon se samjhaya jaata hai na ...par koi meri baat sune tab na ...

Hugayi meri burai geet ...abb chalien prem wait kar raha huga ...

Geet scowled while the lady smiled ...

You guys make such a cute couple ...may god bless you both ..

N suddenly the angry expressions of both maan and geet turned into shocked ..

**^^**

PRECAP :- 

Geet : aap ko koi larki pasand karegi bhi kaise

maan : ek minute matlab kya hai tumhara

geet : tu ..aap ne kabhi apne aapko dekha hai kaise baat karte hain aap larkiyoon se 

abhi mera accident hute hute bacha ...aur bajaye mujhe tasalli dene k aapne kya kara ..

mujhe daantne lage ...

aise koi karta hai kya ...??

maan : tu kya karta ...bolo ...(he gently cupped her face with his right palm and looked straight in her eyes).. tumhare kareeb aata ..aur kehta ...

geet tumhain kahin lagi tu nahi ...

geet looked into his eyes and he got lost in their own world ...

ABB SOCHO AAGE KYA HUGA ...πŸ˜†

**^^**

well thats it from my side ..this is all i managed to type ever since i vanished from IF ...and the reason y i have posted it all at once is coz i will be having my university exams from 26th may so i will just come here to read ur lovely comments ...😳

bless me ..

enjoy reading

and Pleaseee do leave ur comments and likes

luv ya

sobia

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

THANK YOU
all my dear friends and readers
for ur support ...appreciation and love

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysingh,  dpurva,  ferdouz,  Candy_js,  malki,  rim7,  rampinti,  dazzlingnikki,  

maaneetcrazy24,  geet_v81,  kash53snehadingoe,  jyotiagarwal,  mamta-salian,  

PoonamT,  Alpha01,  MONIJA78,  queenbee001,  cutestarz,  priyanka5020

vsplfojiamin,  ja1970,  harmeenchawla,  sahibasharma,  ArchanaRoy,  

pari1689,  LM1991,  karamjeet,  fict,  swapna.p,  nishamnaZohamaaneet,  

ambeern,  Hanishadevi,  Alamelu,  krati5,  sanum23,  sanghita0000,  shah10,  

zaara2212,  6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15,  priya_21,  love2_soma,  vrinda22

khwaishfan,  Drashtilove,  Donnaa,  taahir004

love you all soo much πŸ€—

dreamy thumbnail
awesome part double update
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely double update maan was relieved seeing geet next to him anushka was hell nervous praying she dosent do any mistakes as morning incidence still scared her but adi breifed her well what they didn't know that no one can fill geet shoes presentation going where anushka doing blunder maan fuming but geet came calming his anger she took over and presentation went well anushka was surprised as how geet knew when to change the slide they were so compatible maans client wanted to send geet to London to look after the project but maan denied he couldn't let geet go anushka made geet realise that how maan is diff with her he always let her travel in his car with him only the more geet thought the more she realized how much he is diff with her prem cribbing to geet he told abt his project geet went to buy cribbing on the way she was abt to cross the road she almost hit by the car maan saved her geet realises he does cares for the fears for her but she is so confused with his behavior whereas he is so rude to anushka dosent even gies to help her they r fighting like a couple even when buying things they r fighting like a couple a lady blessed them as a couple making them shock Edited by nakh5683 - 8 years ago
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome updates. Geet realizing the difference in Maan's behavior towards her and other girls. All her confusions are making her think and Maan can sense that. Loved the bookshop scene.
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing.so geet realized how maan has been behaving different from rest of staff. She realized that she has the authority to argue with maan n besides her no one can stand in front of him. Geet has always been sitting with maan in his car while travelling but why he didn't let sit new secretary with him. Geet is confused. Maan had made her believed that he doesn't live her. But now when she is recalling how maan behaves with her differently made her confused
 She wants to know the answers of her queries. Prem called geet as he needs some things for his project. Geet promised him that she will ring it for him. She went for shopping and while going there she was lost in maan's behaviour. Suddenly she was pulled by someone. It was maan who saved her from a.car.maan was so tensed and scared and geet also noticed that. Again geet noticed how maan helped her for crossing the road and for anshka he didn't go by himself.finally maan also gets to know what is running in her mind so for now he ignored her all queries and got busy in shopping for Perm.indeed they fight like a couple. A woman blessed them thinking them a real couple. Maneet were.shocked. waiting for next dear.
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic updates
geet is realizing difference in maan's behaviour 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi sobia
its like omg ...u updated ..
i really wish that u should start updating regularly ..one year two updates ..its not fair  ..
i haven't read this story but read these two parts ..will read the all parts soon ..hope that u will continue to update ...may be once in 15 days ..please ...

update was nice and i am sure that i will read all parts tomorrow and will comment on all ...

thank u 
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

hi sobia

its like omg ...u updated ..
i really wish that u should start updating regularly ..one year two updates ..its not fair  ..
i haven't read this story but read these two parts ..will read the all parts soon ..hope that u will continue to update ...may be once in 15 days ..please ...

update was nice and i am sure that i will read all parts tomorrow and will comment on all ...

thank u 

**HIDING BEHIND MY PILLOW IN EMBARRASSMENT**☺️