ArHi/IshRa OS : Pyaar Ka Bandhan

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
dedicate this OS to Jasminerahul who wanted a Aarav - Ruhi story with ArShi and IshRa in it and plus I am inspired by her Aarav and Ruhi pair (Vivian-Alia)
So my readers who are familiar to Aapriya and Aabala will now see a new pair Aahi(Aarav-Ruhi)

ArHi/IshRa OS : Pyaar Ka Bandhan

Raman holded Ishita's hand and said Is hit a today our daughter Ruhi is getting married and plus our son Aditya and I am very happy that they got  best life partners Aarav and Arshi 
On the other hand Khushi was busy admiring her daughter and dressing her up and Arnav went next to her and said the mother and daughter bond is only till her sweetie Arshi then hugged her father and says I will always remain your daughter however old I grow right 
Khushi: Yes my dear .You will always remain my daughter 
Aarav : And what about me ?
Arnav and Khushi just starting laughing and saying You are always our son but you will bring someone else sister and make her your wife right she might also feel sad that she is leaving her family and joining this family right .
Aarav : Yes Mom and Dad .

In the Marriage Hall

Ruhi was looking pretty in her wedding attire and Arshi was looking cute and lovely and both the girls came down Ruhi had worn the wedding Saree in Tamil style as her mother's wish to see her daughter who is half Tamil and half Punjabi wearing a saree in their style as she was getting married to a Delhi and Lucknowi  Husband it was a beautiful scenario 
The priest recited the mantras and Aarav and Ruhi and Arshi and Aditya did the wedding rituals during their wedding rituals they remembered their childhood days together and the masti they shared with each other the moments when they shared their love for each other was all coming as a flackback

Flashback 

Ruhi and Aarav were sitting on a rock near the sea in Mumbai when they were doing their studies in Mumbai college 
They never dreamt that they would be together and become a couple and on the other hand Aditya and Arshi were dating and went on a date to a restaurant and shared a beautiful sweet date 
Flashback ends

They then take the blessings of their parents IshRa and ArHi and then thank god for giving such good life partners 
The cute big  family then clicked a family photograph and IshRa and ArHi lost in their memories thinking about their kids when they were small .
And saying Yahi tho hai Pyaar Ka Bandhan (And 2 songs were played one from YHM and other from IPK )

Oh dil se dil ka rishta juda
 Pal do pal mein mitta nahi
 Bandhan dilo ka tutta nahi
 (Tere dil ka mere dil se 
 Rishta purana hain)
Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana hain
In aankho se har aansu
Mujhko churana hain
Mujhko churana hain

Meri aankhon mein tu muskuraaye meri dhadkan pe hai tere saaye 
pujti hai nazar tujhko aath'o peher kaun tere siva yaad aaye
zindagi ke karam tujhse  har khushi har gham tujhse
vaade aur kasam tujhse har khushi har gham tujhse

The End 

Please like and comment
Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank u so much 4 posting this os so fast.U also chose Alia as Ruhi.thts so sweet.Both Aditya-Arshi n Aarav-Ruhi getting married with their parents' ishra-arhi's blessing.nice scenario.lovely edited family pics.This time u chose a diff Arshi😃
Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os...keep doing the good job!
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so sweet...
loved it...
very beautifully written...
sita_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So sweet 
awesome update
thanks for the pm

-Xpress- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wonderful os loved it thank you for pm.
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
It was so Lovely and Awesome OS,I loves it.😊
All the Pics were so nice,I likes it.😊
The whole OS was so beautifully explained,I Loves it.😊
Please write like this and Pm to me.

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice shot!  Merry Christmas!! 😊