Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

This issue has been resolved. Next time when you login this issue won't occur.

thank u sir..as u said  when i logged in now the prob is solved..feeling relieved
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 20 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphorrria

WHY IS IT DIRECTING ME TO MAIN HOMEPAGE A 1000 TIMES? IT IS SO ANNOYING AND I CANNOT READ ANYTHING OR POST OR MESSAGE WITHOUT BEING DIVERTED TO MAIN PAGE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

same here
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Vijay, 

I have been posting at IF for a couple of months now as LuvBolly.  After registering I never received any links in my email to try and validate things.  But for the most part it wasn't an issue since my password was saved on my IPad.  But I was logged off earlier and I cannot remember what my password was.  I tried resetting it but I never received any emails because my email address wasn't validated.  I actually had to reregister as different user ID just to post this.  

Can you help me validate my LuvBolly email address and also reset the password for that?I'm hoping to be able to continue as LuvBolly and not start over.  

I tried PM but since technically this user ID is brand new I couldn't. 

Thanks in advance.  

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WHY IS IT DIRECTING ME TO MAIN HOMEPAGE A 1000 TIMES? IT IS SO ANNOYING AND I CANNOT READ ANYTHING OR POST OR MESSAGE WITHOUT BEING DIVERTED TO MAIN PAGE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
still the same problem
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Hi Vijay, 

I have been posting at IF for a couple of months now as LuvBolly.  After registering I never received any links in my email to try and validate things.  But for the most part it wasn't an issue since my password was saved on my IPad.  But I was logged off earlier and I cannot remember what my password was.  I tried resetting it but I never received any emails because my email address wasn't validated.  I actually had to reregister as different user ID just to post this.  

Can you help me validate my LuvBolly email address and also reset the password for that?I'm hoping to be able to continue as LuvBolly and not start over.  

I tried PM but since technically this user ID is brand new I couldn't. 

Thanks in advance.  

Please email us at support [at] india-forums.com from your registered email for LuvBolly.

Regards,

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

still the same problem

If you could tell us on which device / browser you are facing this problem and any particular page this is happening a lot?

Regards
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

Which device / browser you are using?

Are you logging in / out from another device too?

Sony WT19i and I'm using Opera. Nopes, I'm not logging in/out from any other devices. I liked to be sign in 24*7 so that I can just directly come to 'my posts' and open the threads and so I never log out. But now the moment I close Opera, I-F logs me out automatically which dint used to happen before.
fmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but how to valid my account 
no e mail send by IF :(
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
that's awesome news for the users like me sir
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u vijay bhaiyaa! U r soo soo soo good! Thank u soo much! Glad to hv n admin like u!!