Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Abhi fawad aur Mahira gaye hain, soon everyone else will follow

Those will follow who ll b called n offered from india and india wont call every othr pak actor for their films

N doing one film n surviving is diff...humaima ll b bk soon and if i.rans future films dont do well he ll b bk as well...

Jus doing a few bolly films doeant mean u belong to th industry for good...its tremwndously hard to sirvive in bolly

N as i said no pak artist has ever beggd to india for work...they only went when india called them...that also not always

Humaima can stay in Bolly, no one wants her back. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hina, Mahira's still working for her own industry. She's doing Asim's film with Adeel and Shehryar currently, Bin Roye will also be releasing soon. Fawad's supposedly doing two Pakistani films currently as well, along with working in Bollywood. So you can manage both.
Sana where have you been??? :O
And is BRA drama coming anytime soon?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sana where have you been??? :O

And is BRA drama coming anytime soon?

Inactive mostly. Bin roye was releasing January 9, but due to Humayun's accident it got delayed since they had a song left to shoot. Heard film will release on Eid ul Fitr 2015 now and drama after that.
Oh I dont care much for the film
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

A day will come when lollywood will pack its bags and on its way to settle in Bollywood...🤣

I think same goes with BW also as they also are working in Hollywood movies . Let the deserving art get the recognition on a larger scale . Whats harm in that .