Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

I'm unhappy...now that Indians are watching our dramas and loving our stars they will all want them to join bollywood. We won't have any good actors/actresses left in Pakistan.

Why its just 2 or 3 actors who have gone to Bollywood.
Much better and more talented actors n actresses are still working in Pakistan only. Nadia Jamil was offered the role of Rani in.Veer Zaara she refused to do a role in a SRK/Yash Chopra film. So its unfair to generalize all Pak actors
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Why its just 2 or 3 actors who have gone to Bollywood.
Much better and more talented actors n actresses are still working in Pakistan only. Nadia Jamil was offered the role of Rani in.Veer Zaara she refused to do a role in a SRK/Yash Chopra film. So its unfair to generalize all Pak actors

EXACTLY those who hvnt went shud b espected and also those whonr going shud b appreciated too coz by joining th 2nd largest film industry in th world they ll mk the name of pak more prominent worldwide as they r representing pak in a much wider audience now...i really dont understand what th bashing is all abt

Its so much bettr to see mahira opp srk in a big movie instd of seeing her talent wasted in a pathetic shw like sadqay opp a servant hero
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

EXACTLY those who hvnt went shud b espected and also those whonr going shud b appreciated too coz by joining th 2nd largest film industry in th world they ll mk the name of pak more prominent worldwide as they r representing pak in a much wider audience now...i really dont understand what th bashing is all abt

Its so much bettr to see mahira opp srk in a big movie instd of seeing her talent wasted in a pathetic shw like sadqay opp a servant hero

Wah! Wah 👏👏
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What exactly is a servant hero? I think.Adnan is 100000 times better than wat Mahira was in her first show. And her talent is wasted in Sadkey? let's see how much her talent is used in BW. already seeing it with Fawad n Humaima
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why is it surprising? [LOL

Just never imagined she'd be in a film with SRK! As they say expect the unexpected and this is certainly one!
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But its like they are ditching their own industry to get fame, how will our industry advance then?

Yea! After waar i guess our industry has polished up. They shouldn't raze it again to the ground 🥱

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

Yea! After waar i guess our industry has polished up. They shouldn't raze it again to the ground 🥱

Pak industry doesnt start n end with mahira..neithr does good drama list start n end with humsafar...i used to think that before coz the shw n th stars r hugely overrated but after watching th othr dramas n other stars i m pleasantly surprisd to see there r so many excellent actors n actresses in pak industry who r very much capable of tking th industry forward...jus coz a few r going bolly doesnt mean pak industry ll shut shop given th newcomers r also doing wonders n getting fame...so whats th fear all abt in th first place...n mahira was hardly doing work in pak nyways...so it really doesnt mk ny differnce as many othr pak actresses r so much better than her n they r all doing pak projects...there r still many many actors n actresses in pak who r strong enuf to tk th legacy forward
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do not bound art in any form in boundaries . Its the only mean which can bridge the gaps . Its high time should be changing our thoughts . We can bring the change in this world with our positive thinking . Nobody invests the money if its not profitable and Mahira has talent ,elegant and graceful . Saw her when she came to India ,her press coverage . She is elegant , graceful and a warm person . Let the art give wings to fly and search new horizons.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
woohoo!! I love Mahira! So happy to hear this news. Producer, Ritesh Sidhwani confirmed on Twitter as well.
Abhi fawad aur Mahira gaye hain, soon everyone else will follow