Phir Le Aaya Dil... TS (Continuation) Completed!!

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This is continuation of the OS I wrote on OS-Thon by OSJ with the name

Phir le Aaya Dill... OS!

So I request you to read the first part first... just click on the link above and you'd be directed to the OS.

[NOTE: Not proof read, oblige errors if any...]

Part 2

It was just one hour since she was still lying the way he left her, trying to pleasure herself to sleep, but try as she might, she couldn't stir in her the feelings that he had aroused, by just his one touch.

This was not fair, how could he do this to her, first-time of intentional intimacy and then taking away the best pleasure she had ever experienced in her short life span of twenty seven years.

Though she knew that she had acted in a stupid way, leaving him with the witch, but still, he must know it was all for him, after all it wasn't like she loved to be apart from him, he must know how this distance had killed her equally.

She wrapped herself in the blanket tightly and came out of the room, and walked towards the couch hesitantly, in living room where he was lying with a spare blanket pulled upto his neck, while he seemed to be in deepest of slumbers.

He must really be tired of the journey and also allocating her, before that. But still this was not the way to treat his wife, with that thought she went forth towards his sprawled form and bent down and settled on her knees, and brought her hand slowly towards him, and removed the lost tress from forehead and tucking it away in his shaggy hair, while grazed her knuckles on his stubble-ed cheeks as the smile escaped from her lips. She somewhere knew that he was just acting to sleep, just to avoid her in his anger. While he stirred a little and turned away from her touch, bringing crease on her forehead of annoyance knowing that he was, in sleep to recoiling away from her touch!

A single tear made its way down her cheek and fell on his neck, as she got up and was about to turn away, broken, and shattered knowing how much she had hurt him by her unintelligent action. She knew he was angry, but now seeing him so close, after sharing such an intimate moment, she didn't know how to control herself any more.

She was already frustrated of everything that had made them apart, since she was here, she had not had a peaceful night's sleep, she even forgot to eat, think and do her basic jobs, and now when he was here, after all that he did, not just an hour ago, he didn't want her. He was moving away from her, he couldn't even bare her touch on him. Had she committed such a huge mistake, that she couldn't be forgiven by her husband, the person for whom she was sitting miles away from him, from their daughter, from their family? Was she really that big a criminal, that she didn't deserve even to ask apology from him.

With all these thoughts she stood up, and was about to move away, when she felt a tug on her hand, and soon she was swirled around and found herself in his lap, in a half way hug, his hands on both her shoulders holding her to him but not hugging, his lips grazing her ear lobe, while his warm breath teasing her hair's on her shoulder, making her shudder on his sudden action. While the tears still made their way down her alabaster cheeks, making their way to his shoulder wetting his kurta, into which he had changed after walking out of the room earlier.

He moved back, in order to have a clear view of her face, but her tear-stricken face did nothing but filled his heart with guilt, guilt of showing her his most intimate of emotion, his anger of concern, his anger of possession, his anger of hurt, only she was the one whom he had from the beginning had showed this anger, something of which never came out with Shagun, even when she was in his life, when he loved her more than anyone in his life, but still it just came out with her, since she had entered in his life as his most obnoxious and most irritating and most nose-poking-woman-in-everyone's-matter neighbor, even though he hated her mere presence, her mere mention of name, but still it attracted him like nothing had before in his life. And he knew that this attraction was the fatal attraction towards her, where he had no way back! But still he moved on, he, not bothering about anything else, he had just always looked forward towards life with her.

He had no hopes with this arrangement, of contract marriage, but still his relation with her kept him sane through every thick and thin that happened  in his life, and what surprised him the most was her adamant nature of standing beside him in each of these phases, where Shagun had left him to rot!

Even before he fell in love with this Madrasan, he knew that she was not Shagun, she was in actually not any other woman, she was only one defective piece that was perfect fit with the broken puzzle that was his life!

And then, he looked at her with a new found anger and burst out accusing, "So this is it then, tears again, First you do something punish-worthy and then if I get angry then you use these tears to turn the tables... haan?"

While she just looked at him with her big ocean of secrets, astonished but guilty.

"What?... Do I even have the right to get angry on you? Just tell me this."  He said looking at her and then turning away frustrated.

While all she conjured up to say was, "I am sorry Raman..." she said sniffing softly, guilt dripping out.

He sighed and looked at her shivering form and said, "Okay... now go... get into something otherwise you'd catch cold."

While she just sat there, still looking down, not moving an inch, when he jerked her to look up, "Ishita! Go... wear something..."

While she looked at him teary eyes and just nodded for a NO.

"What?" he asked surprised.

"...because you have not forgiven me..." she said, looking at him sadly.

"I have okay... now go... tum bimaar ho jaogi aise..." he said concerned.

But she still nodded for a NO.

"Achha... toh batao what should I say to assure you that I have forgiven you...?" he asked helplessly.

She seemed to be in deep thought and then she whispered, shyly, "Don't say it... Do it."

While he looked at her perplexed and asked, "Kya?"

And then the her crimson cheeks and her shyness gave away what she couldn't conjure up to say, and instead was looking down, fidgeting the corner of her blanket, while clutching it to her chest with the other.

He looked at her amused, but thought to tease her a little, she atleast deserves that, and then shook his head as if he was too tired and said, "I would, someday... but now I am too tired. I can't even keep my eyes open see... "While she looked at him dejectedly, making him chuckle hard, but he somehow controlled it, and looked at her making a very genuinely tired face.

While her innocent eyes and heart seemed to believe him, and she giving him a small sad smile turned away to go back, clutching the blanket to her, but to her surprise, as she reached the door found herself wrapped up in his warm embrace from her back, his arms wrapping her arms, circling around her slim waist, while kissing on her supple skin of shoulder, exposed before his hungry mouth, she closed her eyes as he showered her shoulder and neck with wet kissed, while her hand unconsciously let go of the blanket that was now held up only because of the tight embrace she was in of his, while letting slip from the major part of her upper half, making herself half naked already, while she unknown to her position was so much into the pleasure that her husband was showering on her, that she was receiving all of it with her eyes closed, completely lost in him, his touch and warmth.

He continued showering her with kisses, sometimes pulling her soft supple skin with his teeth, marking her, and then soothing it by sucking on it, and then suddenly he turned her while still keeping her in his embrace, making her eyes flutter open, while she noticed his eyes traveling from her face, to her neck and then further down to her breasts and she could feel then darken, filling with desire, that's when she realized her position and she suddenly tried to hide herself from him due to shyness, and then found him looking at her, in her eyes as if asking her to believe him, to trust him, and then she without any further ado, slowly removed her hands from her front, allowing his gaze to roam freely and she closed her eyes feeling too shy to look at him, and then felt him to push her back until the she felt wall behind her... she shivered as the cool surface touched her naked back and then felt his lips on her neck, kissing and then moving further down, sucking on the skin just above the swells and then further down, kissing her all round the swells making her shudder beneath his assault, while she unconsciously pushed herself towards his mouth as if wanting him to take them in, making him smile against his skin, but this time he obliged, while a small cry of pleasure escaped from her mouth as her hands made their way towards his hair, grasping them, as he continued pleasuring her.

Her legs felt lifeless, as she held onto him for support, and then he moved further down, removing the barrier all through, resulting in her cheeks to go to the ultimate limits of crimson, making her shiver under his scrutiny, he kissed her there looking in her all the while not even blinking once, and then stood up and scooped up in her arms and entered the room, and placed her on bed softly, in all her naked glory, while he stood there for a moment looking at her and then removed his kurta and paijama and joined her in bed, kissing her all over, slowly, giving each part of her body limitless pleasure, and then finally came up to her lips, capturing them in a soul searing kiss, while with his hands parting her legs and removing last fabric from his body he positioned himself above her opening and finally with a single push he entered her, tearing all the barriers between them, touching her soul, as a single tear escaped from her eyes, marking her as his, filling her with purest form of love, embarking on a journey of adventure with his one and only Jhansi Ki Rani...

While they both knew that this was the new beginning.

After all...

*The End is but a new beginning...*

~*~

Okay that's it!

Okay now this is finally the end!

I hope I could justice with this pleasure ride? πŸ˜‰

Edited by OfTheHeart - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is just beautiful and never thought you would actually go ahead n complete it ... 
So emotional and hot.. The way she longed for him... Aww.. Lovely 
Thank you for this lovely OS 

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...thats awesome.
lovely piece of writting
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very sensous nd hot...
thnks fr pm..
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..!! It was again super romantic part,...😳😳
Ishita and raman's convo was soo cutee...😳 and then came the part with hotness overloadedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
My brain has just got blowed after reading all the gutter os'es yesterday..!! 
ehehehhe but ths one was perfect..!! It was really awsummm..!! LOved it..! πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya u give this a fabulous closure! 
My most favourite part is the scolding Ishita got from Raman because that was super sexy n hot because Puttar was scolding her with so much HAQ! 
N then of course the way he embraces her when poor Ishu lost all hope!!
Superb! β­οΈ
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow it's a beautiful update 
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Woah!! That was something !!! Fanning self!!!!!

Thanks for the PM 
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reserving priya
edited

That was beautiful priya
Glad I read it before leaving
really realy loved it to the core
when he scolded and the way she said do it...aww..i blushed
i could so imagine their faces yrrr
then what followed was hawt...superb yrrr
you can do it...i mean write wonderfully even without experience :p :p 
hehe...it was a beautiful ride yrrr
happy and new ending
good job dear
keep it up
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it... I love happily ever afters :)
and u r so good with romance-intimacy, hats-off