Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

aap log bhi na? πŸ˜†

kuch bhi...koyi sharam hi nahi hai! β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ 

Arrey aren't u the one u said- thappad se nahin pyaar se darte hain!
In Raman's  style-  we know u dont break ur promises πŸ˜†
Get this OS ready lady. We r celebration romance with a G Factor. 
This evening or tomoro morning at latest u r posting πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Arrey aren't u the one u said- thappad se nahin pyaar se darte hain! Get this OS ready. This evening or tomoro morning at latest u r posting πŸ˜ƒ

Tweety ne abi tak post nahi kiya...so I will post tomorrow night! ek din keliye ek romantic OS khaafi hai! warna forum mein aag lag jaayegi!  πŸ˜‰

PS: I was thinking u are all joking till I saw this thread...🀣
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Tweety ne abi tak post nahi kiya...so I will post tomorrow night! ek din keliye ek romantic OS khaafi hai! warna forum mein aag lag jaayegi!  πŸ˜‰

PS: I was thinking u are all joking till I saw this thread...🀣

Yes u r right! πŸ˜†
Tomoro is good. Btw Anki is posting after u!
I will post after.

P.s:
We r very serious type ppl, we never joke on serious issues! N Puttar's desire issues is one of the biggest issue on the forum πŸ€£
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Wow! I am so happy. Getting pms confirming participations of so many awesome writers on the forum!
This is too good. U guys r amazing.
Just want to say one thing:

WE ARE POSTING ONE NEW STORY EVERYDAY

So all writers out there, write ur story but safeguard it for ur turn!!

See u all β€οΈ

Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Phir Le Aaya dil...

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/SWtu9ijRncc[/YOUTUBE]

OS

She knew that someday she would have to go through this pain, but never she had thought that the day would come so soon, and would envelop her in the nostalgic thoughts that seemed to be wasted all through. There was nothing more that she regretted in her whole life like she regretted last few months, or must she say the months while she was a wife, while she was in marriage with a man whom she initially hated, but who started to stir in her heart some unusual feelings regarding dark fantasies that she had imagined, while being a teenager, and later denied of them, becoming the most righteous and saintly person of Iyer family and later of Bhalla family too.

But now, when she was ultimately on the verge of losing her self control and her image of being the saintly one, around her husband, the catastrophe had fallen on her... everything seemed to break her, after all, all she wanted was her husband's love, his touch of reassurance and desire for her, but now, the image that she had carefully carved for herself, being the most sensitive person, most righteous person, called for another sacrifice on her part, she thought as she sat with Adi and Shagun in the restaurant, listening to their disheveled and almost ruined life.

But this time she didn't want to act like the righteous Ishita Iyer, but rather wanted to stand up brushing their pleadings of going away from Raman and for them to get back together as a family, the prospect of which, few months ago would have filled her up with pleasure and she would have happily obliged but now things were different, now Raman the man, her husband was her life and breath, he was her anchor and world, she didn't even knew how to think of a life without him anymore.

And then she thought about him, solely... may be he also wanted Adi back in his life, not Shagun, but Aditya, he loved him, she knew it well, and so she sighed and stood up and turned to go, and then stopped taking two steps away from the duo- mother and the son and turned and said, "I would go away, but I can't guarantee if Raman would take you back..." she said looking at Shagun directly, and then turned away and walked away.

~*~

It was almost four in the morning when she heard a loud knock on her door, she sat up confused, "Who can come this early?" she muttered as she glanced at the table clock, just beside her bed.

She got out of her bed, shivering because of the cold weather, 'what else I can expect in Ooty? I should have atleast brought shawl...' she muttered as she made her way towards the door.

She slightly opened the door, trying to look who it was, but soon found herself pushed inside roughly as the door opened with a bang, making her heart thud with unknown fear, and then he entered, turning the thudding into fluttering in anticipation, and closed the door behind, roughly and immediately dropping his luggage on floor with a thud held her tightly by her upper arms and pushed her against the cold wall, making her shiver at his sudden action, as the coldness of the environment came in contact with her skin, her eyes widened in fear but her body reacted in a very opposite way, trembling at the slightest touch of his roughness against her, and melting against his warmth of closeness, for the probably first time she felt unusual bliss around her.

And then suddenly he bent and bringing her face in level with his and took her petals in between his lips, sucking them, paying attention to each one ardently and pushed her back, more against the wall, demanding more access, and then stepped back leaving her suddenly and looked at her, like reading her, her closed eyes, her swollen lips, her heaving chest, and blush that was tainting her alabaster cheeks, her surrendered self that was unleashing the ultimate dark desire to have her, right then and there.

And with that he bent and scooped her in his arms, while her eyes fluttered open at his sudden action, a small cry of surprise escaped her lips as he picked her and started to take her towards the only open room at the side of stair case, that he took to be hers. He entered the small room with her in his arms and closed the door behind, with one swirl and push of her legs, and turned towards the bed, and smirked for the first time that day, as she tried to read from his expression of what was going on in his mind, and then turned towards the direction he was looking and her eyes grew wide and new shade of scarlet adorned her cheeks, as she noticed a single person bed that was kept in middle of the room and she looked away, while he walked towards it and dumped her roughly on it, while still smirk not leaving his lips.

"Raman... what are you doing here?" she tried to ask, as she found her voice again after the sudden rapport of new intimacy with him, her palpitations were still high from his recent assault on her lips.

"What do you think?" he asked, while pulling off his over coat, and smirking.

She looked at him flabbergasted as she saw him shedding his clothes one after another, and asked in rather a shaky voice, " Wh...at d..o yo..u thi...n..k... y..ou a..r..e d..oi...ng?" she said pulling the blanket that was still warm, upto her neck, fearing his actions.

"Well I am trying to become comfortable... why?" he said while taking off his pant, and then looked at her amused at her action and asked, "Why? Are you afraid?" he asked as he started to unbutton his shirt with slow motion, to tease her more. He was enjoying her nervousness, and she deserved this and lot more, he decided.

After getting out of the shirt he sat beside her on bed and got into the blanket that she was holding tightly around her, making her shudder at sudden proximity, and then without waiting any further, nor giving her any explanation, that he felt she didn't deserved, not after her stupid action, he pushed on bed and climbed on her, trapping her successfully beneath her, while she looked at him shocked, he instead dipped his head in her crook of neck, kissing her, biting her, inhaling her scent that he had craved for, for past two days, and then he moved towards her lips once again, kissing her, not letting her say anything, not letting her protest any further, curbing her under his dominance, and then bringing his hands to the hem of her kurta, while still keeping her busied in kissing, he pulled it up, and her eyes only widened on realizing of his action only when he broke the kiss to finally toss it away after pulling up from her head.

This action of his shocked her more than it surprised her, she immediately crossed her arms on her front in order to hide herself from him, while he adamantly pulled her both hands away from her chest and locked them under her back, resulting her chest to be pushed up against his chest, while he locked his eyes with hers that were filled with immense shyness and sudden embarrassment and instead reading any further he dipped his head  in her bosom, for the first time, making her gasp as his intimate action, something of which she, though had fantasized but never thought would turn real someday and that too with him, when he  most clearly claimed her to be too plump.

He continued kissing, and licking on her cleavage, while biting the swelled flesh around and then, holding both her hands with his one hand, he freed his one hand bringing it front, he pulled down the straps of the brassiere  and with it the cups too, making her breathing to stop and her whole face to go crimson, and then she did, what was the last thing that came in her mind, she closed her eyes, while he dipped his head in the heaven beneath him caressing her each part, worshiping each tissue and then moving south, towards her naval, kissing her all through with all the pent up desire, while making her moan all the while and then giving a small love bite at the smooth skin of her waist, making her gasp in pain and then licking it, soothing her pain, and then his hands reached the knot of her legging pushing the fabric off her long smooth legs, kissing his way down, making her moan in response he finally pulled it off, and then he reached up, and took her lips in his once again, while easing his expert hands between the warmth of her legs, making her tremble, while he sighed whispering, "You are so wet! So warm! So ready... aren't you?"

While she only responded in moan, and then again he jerked her and asked, "Aren't you Ishita? You so want me... don't you?"

While she only clutched his arm as she felt her end near, while he stopped, making her moan and demanded, "Say it! Say it Ishita... Say that you need me... Say that you want me..."

"Yes..." she whispered whimpering at his assault, not continuing, leaving her at brink and then whimpered, "Please Raman...please..." nudging his hand to continue...

"Yes what...?" he asked as he again started to carefully caress her at her vulnerability.

And then not getting her answer he stopped again, and was about to retreat his hand back when she held it there and said hurriedly, "Yes I want you... I need you... I love you..." and with that suddenly she opened her eyes, as the realization hit hard and she looked at him wide eyed, while he pulled himself from her, creating some distance between them and sat up and looked at her accusingly and said, "Then why did you left me? If you loved me then why did you threw that witch at me?"

While she looked at him guiltily as a tear made way down her eyes, and whispered, "I wanted you to be happy... I thought Aditya's coming back would make you happy... and that would only be possible only if Shagun would re-enter your life... and I thought you loved her so much... and love has the capacity to forgive... I thought you would forgive her and start anew... after all you never even liked me..." and with that she looked down

While Raman looked at her in disbelief and said sarcastically, "Yeah... I don't even like you that is why I am here...after looking for you around half of the world... yeah you are right I don't like you... not even ounce... silly woman!" and with that he got up when she held his hand and pulled him back and whispered coherently, "I am sorry... I am really sorry Raman..."

"We'll see to it once we return Mrs. Raman Bhalla... but right now... I think I'll sleep on couch in living room..." he said with a straight face and left the room and an incomplete Wife on bed, wrapped up in slim blanket.

*Last-Part*

~***~

Okay... so that's it...

I think reading all the steamy stuff I couldn't stop myself...πŸ˜†

P.S. Its my first HOT-Shot!😳

Hope It's not too lousy...

Edited by OfTheHeart - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
vidya...hw can u evn think v were jokin?n tht too me who proposed this idea..?😲🀣

jaanu...glad to knw many joinin G FEST..🀣🀣
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!! This is happening for real!!😲 πŸ˜›

WAy to go girls...I am so proud of you all!πŸ€—
Even though I do not actively participate in G discussions (due time constraints!!πŸ˜”) , I am all for it!! ☺️So, go girls!!😳

May this thread take the G- Fest to  new heights unheard and unseen of πŸ˜†and hope you all fab writers fulfill puttar's and our desires!πŸ˜‰

Please PM me if you can whenever anything is posted. πŸ˜³
Edited by Jyoe - 9 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...wht a anniversary celebration
great initiative nikki & osj...
πŸ‘
sab sharbet ka asar haiπŸ˜‰
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Tweety has just posted her story! πŸ˜›
So enjoy n leave feedback.
Jyoe I am hapoy to see u here!
Feel free to add ur contribution by adding a scene of your own!
Nikki aren't we notorious for corrupting ppl's mind??? πŸ€£

P.s I have no idea why like button is not working for me!! πŸ˜²
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Reserving this post for my comments.
Got to go to grocery store!! πŸ˜†